BDS2600 Delphi falsely claiming "Undeclared identifier" ? ? ?

What can suddenly cause BDS2006 Delphi to report syntax error: "E2003 Undeclared identifier" for an identifier that is declared as a constant (with a unique name) in a separate unit I suppose the problem is in the unit where the ...
Posted On: Tuesday 27th of November 2012 12:57:45 AM Total Views:  411
View Complete with Replies

RELATED TOPICS OF Delphi Programming PROGRAMMING LANGUAGE

delphi 2006 Recent Project List

List, I am trying to change the welcome page on my Delphi 2006 to show more than 5 recent projects. Can anyone point me in the right direction Google only turns up the Jedi Reopener Wizard for D7 and below. Many thanks, - Jon Grewer -- ________ Pastor Bob preached that, "We should wear no clothes to distinguish ourselves from our Christian brethren." He shouldn't be our pastor since he believes in nudity. Besides, I don't want to be that different from our Christian brethren.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Thursday 27th September 2012
View Replies!

delphi application on vista

Hi I have application made in Delphi 2007 on XP and on XP is working perfectly but on vista it wont start I get the error message Project1.exe has stopped working what should I do
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Saturday 29th September 2012
View Replies!

sftp component for delphi.net

Is there a low cost sftp component anyone knows about for .net
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Saturday 29th September 2012
View Replies!

delphi & activesync 4.5

Maybe this is not group for this question but I need small help, how to connect my delphi app with pda device which is alredy connected via activesync to my pc I dont need nothing specialy just to share directory and save and read some data from device!
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Monday 1st October 2012
View Replies!

Re: delphi without dfm

Francisco Sanchez wrote: > > > we have a library which does exactly that: compresses, encrypts and > obfuscates dfms. It's called Citadel (http://www.billeniumsoft.com) Very Interesting. Are there any known issues (Vista etc) Can the component be used for encrypting other resources (such as bitmaps, incorporated into the executable using $R) as well Also, I notice the latest version is for Delphi 2006, not 2007. Will this component also support Delphi 2008 etc -- Arthur Hoornweg (In order to reply per e-mail, please just remove the ".net" from my e-mail address. Leave the rest of the address intact including the "antispam" part. I had to take this measure to counteract unsollicited mail.)
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Wednesday 3rd October 2012
View Replies!

is there a way to bind delphi control class to generic control window?

I have Combo Box in dialog template. Is there a way to bind delphi TComboBox class to this control in order to manipulate the combo in a simple way
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Wednesday 3rd October 2012
View Replies!

turbo delphi and vista64

stevel I have recently bought a new notebook from Dell with Vista (should have taken the XP option) for 645 inv VAT and have installed both D6 & D2006 on it. Things seem to work OK. Roy Lambert
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Saturday 6th October 2012
View Replies!

anyone can help? delphi 7 TADOTable cannot connect to 400 columns excel

I use a TADOConnection (e.g. connection1) to connect a Excel 2007 file with about 400 columns in a worksheet, using the following connectionString: Provider=Microsoft.ACE.OLEDB.12.0;Data Source=D:\temp\exportFG.xlsx;Extended Properties="Excel 12.0;HDR=YES;" when I set the connected properties to true, no error occur. but when i put a TADOTable and set its connection to connection1, tableDirect = true, only 256 columns can be retrieved!! is this a limitation in Delphi 7 components (I know before Excel 2007, a worksheet has maximum 256 columns only) I am using Delphi 7.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Sunday 7th October 2012
View Replies!

Printing from programs written with delphi 2007 for win32

i just switched from D4 to D2007, because D4-programms can not know the new drivermodel, witch is since w2000. Now i have a HP ColLaserJet 1600 (same as 2600). application can use this printer, the IDE too, but programms, compiled with D2007 crash. Any ideas regards Ernst Gerlach (germany, bad english)
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Monday 8th October 2012
View Replies!

C fread equivalent in delphi.

I am translating some c code and it is using fread to parse a file..Is there an equivalent routine in delphi .
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Tuesday 16th October 2012
View Replies!

windows CE 5.0 and delphi 7

, Hope you all are keeping well. I need to know how can I write application for Windows CE 5.0. Any clue any example of any simple application will be highly appriciated. Does it requires any third party tools/componets
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

word to int64 bug (delphi6)

if you assign "-" of a word-Variable to an int64 one, you get unexpectet results: var aWord:word; ainteger:integer; AInt64:int64; begin aWord:=2; aInteger:=2; AInt64:=-aWord; writeln(inttostr(AInt64)); //you get 4294967294 instead of -2 AInt64:=0-aWord; writeln(inttostr(AInt64)); //-2 AInt64:=-int64(aWord); writeln(inttostr(AInt64)); //-2 AInt64:=-aInteger; writeln(inttostr(AInt64)); //-2 end. I suppose this to be a bug in Delphi 6. Is this still there in Delphi 2007,2008,...
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

how can i include version info with delphi exe while building with MSBUILD

I have able to set the version while building delphi executable by using the D2007 by enabling include version information in project. But i am using MSBUILD to build my .dpr in command prompt. I want to include the version info with MSBUILD
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Calling C-dll from delphi

group, trying to translate a .h file for use within delphi. How do I translate typedef void (*GEOSMessageHandler)(const char *fmt, ...); void initGEOS(GEOSMessageHandler notice_function,GEOSMessageHandler error_function); into something useful for Delphi
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

sftp component for delphi.net

Is there a low cost sftp component anyone knows about for .net
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Re: delphi without dfm

Francisco Sanchez wrote: > > > we have a library which does exactly that: compresses, encrypts and > obfuscates dfms. It's called Citadel (http://www.billeniumsoft.com) Very Interesting. Are there any known issues (Vista etc) Can the component be used for encrypting other resources (such as bitmaps, incorporated into the executable using $R) as well Also, I notice the latest version is for Delphi 2006, not 2007. Will this component also support Delphi 2008 etc -- Arthur Hoornweg (In order to reply per e-mail, please just remove the ".net" from my e-mail address. Leave the rest of the address intact including the "antispam" part. I had to take this measure to counteract unsollicited mail.)
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Are delphi classes packed?

I'm working on a program that has it's roots in c++. In the c++ source, there is a class similar to: class Foo { unsigned char a; unsigned char b; unsigned char c[100]; ...bunch of class functions... } The class ...
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Thursday 22nd November 2012
View Replies!

Alphanumeric sort routine in delphi

Hi ! I need a good alphanumerical sorting routine written in delphi. Normally, WideCompareStr will arrange strings like this: text1 text12 text123 text2 text3 Instead of that, I need to arrange my strings this way: text1 text2 text3 text12 text123 ...
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Thursday 22nd November 2012
View Replies!

Re: Turbo delphi .net

I'm with this problem also. It's terrible. "Leandro" escreveu na mensagem news:4728a92a$1@newsgroups.borland.com... > Boa tarde > tenho um problema de utilizacao de memoria com o turbo delphi .net, alguem > ja passou por isso >...
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Sunday 25th November 2012
View Replies!

Command line build questions : MSBUILD console output is either wickedlyverbose (compiling delphi .dprojs) or completely off.

The output when building a project (.dproj) from MSBUILD contains a very long path: Target CoreCompile: C:\Program Files\CodeGear\RAD Studio\5.0\bin\dcc32.exe -B -I"C:\Progr s\CodeGear\RAD Studio\5.0\lib";"C:\Program Files\CodeGear\RAD Studio\5.0\ /[[...... twenty more lines just like this snipped..... ]] / Can I make that output ...
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Tuesday 27th November 2012
View Replies!