Attempt to release mutex not owned by caller

I'm getting this error over and over and I have to restart the IDE and I lose most of my work in the process. Has anyone come across this error or know a solution to it
Posted On: Tuesday 27th of November 2012 12:57:24 AM Total Views:  269
View Complete with Replies

RELATED TOPICS OF Delphi Programming PROGRAMMING LANGUAGE

JEDI and future Delphi releases ?

I remember it was mentioned somewhere, not sure where though, but wondering whether Delphi Product Management (Nick and the team) thought about Jedi project/components and eventual inclusion (or at least a part of) into future Delphi/CB releases Is there any support CodeGear gives to Jedi B.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Wednesday 19th September 2012
View Replies!

Wine release

It is not just Firefox that makes main release today. Wine HQ has released the Wine 1.0 today after 15 years (no less!) of development. The original target was to run Windows 3.1 apps on Linux, but nowadays lots of Win32 apps can run on Linux this way, including Delphi made stuff. Wine is no replacement for a native compiled apps, but until CodeGear get Delphi ready for multi-platform target compilation, Wine is half-way solution for making Delphi written apps run on Linux. Doei RIF
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 21st September 2012
View Replies!

TortoiseSVN 1.5.0 released

The most visible new features and changes are listed in release notes: http://tortoisesvn.tigris.org/tsvn_1...easenotes.html. But of course there have also been many changes under the hood which are not mentioned there but still make your life with Subversion a lot easier. http://tortoisesvn.net/node/331
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Wednesday 26th September 2012
View Replies!

Re: Any indication of when RAD Studio 2008 will be released?

"Ed Dressel" bl\t news:483702d7$1@newsgroups.borland.com \t\tg... >> The roadmap says "2nd half of 2008", so probably not before July. > > and only maybe before Dec 31 ;-) > or just rename to 2009.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Sunday 30th September 2012
View Replies!

D2007 Win32 CodeGear...first release version

I was told that there had been another patch released that fixed a number of IDE problems in this version of Delphi, but I've only been able to find 3 update releases on the CodeGear site and I can no longer find Code Central! Was this "fix" a Codegear release or third-party Does anyone know anything about it
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Saturday 6th October 2012
View Replies!

Debug vs release build

When compiling an exe in visual studio there is the option to do debug / release builds. Is there such a distinction in the delphi world or is debug symbolic info always left in the release EXEs
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Saturday 6th October 2012
View Replies!

D2007 Win32 CodeGear...first release version

I was told that there had been another patch released that fixed a number of IDE problems in this version of Delphi, but I've only been able to find 3 update releases on the CodeGear site and I can no longer find Code Central! Was this "fix" a Codegear release or third-party Does anyone know anything about it
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Tuesday 16th October 2012
View Replies!