2007 vista aeroglass support? something missing...

Ok... I played with doing some glass forms over the weekend and while its
easy to extend glass beyond the border of a frame.. what good is it... if
you place buttons, labels, etc on the form they dont draw correctly.
Searching the internet for solutions i read that it has something to do with
delphi not using gdi+ or having support for WPF for drawing on the forms
correctly.

Will D2008 correct this or am i missing something obvious.

Posted On: Tuesday 16th of October 2012 03:31:06 AM Total Views:  196
View Complete with Replies

RELATED TOPICS OF Delphi Programming PROGRAMMING LANGUAGE

D2007 have Quickreports?

Hi Everyone :-) I am about to upgrade to D2007 from D2006. Just curious to know if Quickreports is included in D2007. Is there any reason to switch to another product Is this Rave worth learning in order to redo 20 reports in an app
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Monday 8th October 2012
View Replies!

D2007 help upgrade

, Last week I have tryed to to the help update and I have stopped it during process, now the automatic update tool doesn't suggest me to download it again (like if the update was terminated). where can I download it to install it manually
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Tuesday 9th October 2012
View Replies!

Delphi 2007 question

all, I am very sorry if this question does not fit in this newsgroup. I use Turbo Delphi Pro for my apps. I also use some small code to write variables to the registry which I know cause my app to pop up an error message under Vista (I tested it). If I upgrade to Delphi 2007 Pro will the compiler inform me that the use of that code will not work under Vista (something like the platform specific messages). In general I am working on an XP OS PC so will I get some hints when trying to compile my app regarding Vista compatibility Thank you all for your time Kindest regards
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Tuesday 9th October 2012
View Replies!

RAD 2007 Condicional compiling

The following works for me. You will also find a lot of conditionals in the VCL source and they seem to work there. {$DEFINE Estaticas} .... {$IFDEF Estaticas} Unidad_Principal; {$ENDIF} -- Bill Todd (TeamB)
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Tuesday 9th October 2012
View Replies!

office2007 type library

hi, I have d7 and office 2007, and when i run app. which send reports to excel or word an error of old format or invalid type library is raised, why, whats the file i have to include in uses clause(i have excel2000 on uses clause) to work with of2007 Whats the best gif library, i'm using tgifimage, but it doesn't show all .gif images on the app. Using d7
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Tuesday 9th October 2012
View Replies!

Any StarTeam support in RAD Studio 2007?

, Are there any integration options for RAD Studio 2007 and Borland StarTeam I heard that there was a built-in integration for Delphi 2006, but didn't find it in the trial version of RAD Studio 2007. So, can anyone suggest a better option than using StarTeam standalone client With best regards, Ivan Ponomarev. , "Craig Stuntz [TeamB]" wrote: >No, but you don't really need it if you don't use locking. The >StarTeam client works fine in that case. > Thank you for your answer, Craig, but I can't see what is fine here. Whether we use locking or not, we have to perform check out (to be sure that we're modifying the latest version) and check in operations. When we have an integration, we can do that right in the IDE with the currently edited file. When we don't have one, we're losing time searching for the needed files in the StarTeam client folders. Maybe I'm just wrong and don't see the right way to use StarTeam with Delphi2007. Could you explain me please.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Tuesday 9th October 2012
View Replies!

Any good tutorial regarding Delphi 2007 Repository

Any good tutorial regarding Delphi 2007 Repository & Code Templates. Thank you.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Tuesday 9th October 2012
View Replies!

Where is the install key for Interbase 2007 located?

I have Interbase 2007 on my Delphi 2007 Enterprise CD but it asks for a serial number and key code that I don't see anywhere on anything Codegear shipped me. How do I find the key for interbase I only have the keys for the main Delphi/CodegearDevelopmentStudio (enterprise) stuff. Warren Postma
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Tuesday 9th October 2012
View Replies!

D2007 Object repository

Where is the repository stored in D2007 The usual Delphi32.dro is not there any longer as in D7. I have added 10 or 15 forms to the repository. Some of these forms depend on other forms, like BaseForm, BaseFormMenu, BaseFormReport where BaseFormReport inheirts from the other 2. When I try to use this form from the object repository and use inherit, I get back an error saying BaseForm is not found in the project. This used to work like charm in D7. Why does it not just pull in the other forms
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Tuesday 9th October 2012
View Replies!

Align Controls no longer uses first selected control in D2007

I am having trouble aligning multiple controls to their right edges in D2007. It seems like in Delphi 7, the first control that I selected in a group would be used as the "anchor" and all of the rest of the selected controls would align to the right edge of this first control. But in D2007, I cannot figure out how it is determining which control to use when aligning the right sides of multiple controls. It isn't using the first selected control. What is it doing How can I make it align controls to the right edge of a control that I select It makes the Align tool completely useless for me.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Tuesday 9th October 2012
View Replies!

Delphi 2007 - IDE just closes!

Finally I decided to move from TurboDelphi Pro 2006 to Delphi 2007 (latest ISO available) and now I'm suffering from a very critical problem: After loading a project and start working on it, for no apparent reason, the IDE just closes! No errors or messages is shown. It justs disappears! Everytime this happens, I loose everything I was doing :-( Looks like switching to D2007 was bad decision. Anyone suffering with this problem Anything that can be done Carlos
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Tuesday 9th October 2012
View Replies!

D6 app migrated to D2007 asking for packages when executed on client system

I migrated a program from Delphi 6 to Delphi 2007 and it runs fine on the development machine that I am using but when I try to run it on a test machine, it asks for certain packages. The packages that the error codes are asking for almost match those found in CodeGear ActionBar Components (Project> Options> Packages). The test machine only has XP and BDE Admin on it to simulate our clients' computers. I have tried copying files like "rtl100.bpl" and others that are requested but there has to be another way to make this work. Any suggestions
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Tuesday 9th October 2012
View Replies!

D2007. Project group loses projects

! I have a project group with 19 projects. Everytime I open the project group on D2007, 2 of my projects are missing. I add them manually (add existing project). I save. Close the group and when I re-open it, the 2 projects are again gone and I need to add them again. The project grupp is NOT read only and the permissions seem to be OK. In fact, adding a new project to the pj works fine and when I close and open again, the new project is there, so there is s problem with those 2 existing projects but I cannot seem to find any logic behind that problem. Anybody knows how to solve this oddity
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Wednesday 10th October 2012
View Replies!

Exception 'EIntfCastError' with Type library in Delphi 2007

Exception 'EIntfCastError' with Type library in Delphi 2007 My project contains 1 package (MIPkg) and two executables (MiEx1) and (MiEx2) In the executable (MiEx1) i have created a type library (MiEx1.tlb) Type library MiEx1_TLB.pas: const DVCMajorVersion = 1; DVCMinorVersion = 0; LIBID_DVC: TGUID = '{4E31D960-4E47-11D2-899A-0000C0C44D2F}'; IID_IAcabadoOLE:TGUID='{4E31D961-4E47-11D2-899A-0000C0C44D2F}'; CLASS_AcabadoOLE:TGUID='{4E31D962-4E47-11D2-899A-0000C0C44D2F}'; type IAcabadoOLE = interface; IAcabadoOLEDisp = dispinterface; ....... implementation uses ComObj; class function CoAcabadoOLE.Create: IAcabadoOLE; begin Result := CreateComObject(CLASS_AcabadoOLE) as IAcabadoOLE; end; In AcabadoOle.pas is at (MiEx1) defines Class TAcabadoOle TAcabadoOLE = class(TAutoObject, IAcabadoOLE) In AcabadoOle.pas was added the initialization line initialization TAutoObjectFactory.Create(ComServer,TAcabadoOLE,Class_AcabadoOLE,ciMultiInstance,tmApartment); Note: The "MiEx1_TLB.pas" is compiled in the package (MIPkg) Operation: 1. Execute (MiEx2) 2. (MiEx2) execute (MiEx1) 3. At the initialize (MiEx1), runs the command TAutoObjectFactory 4. (MiEx2) attempt to create an object of class IAcabadoOle: var _Aole: IacabadoOle; begin _Aole := CoAcabadoOLE.Create. .... end; Failure When run the line CreateComObject(CLASS_AcabadoOLE) as IAcabadoOLE Show Exception error message Exception 'EIntfCastError' Interface not supported
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Tuesday 16th October 2012
View Replies!

Just out of curiosity... C# designer is absent in RadStudio 2007?

As subject. Is it really so Or is there a problem with my install I really hope for the latter ;-) Andrew
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

[Delphi 2007] Copy/Paste problem !?

Ahmadi wrote: > Hi > I jumped from D7 to D2007 and im wondering why Ctrl+C and Ctrl+V some > times (approximately 30% of all times) don't work in D2007 ! > Also if i select Edit->Copy , i can not paste my copied control(for > example a simple button) ! > What is the problem sometimes i can not copy and paste one of my form > button ! I have not seen this kind of problem. But (and that is a big but ) for a successful paste you have to make sure that the target control is properly selected in the designer. That sounds easy but can be a problem for certain target control classes, especially tabsheets on a page control. Click on the tabsheet to select it before pasting, otherwise the control may not paste or may be pasted with the pagecontrol as parent. Use the structure view to verify that the control ended up where you intended it to end up. -- Peter Below (TeamB) Don't be a vampire (http://slash7.com/pages/vampires), use the newsgroup archives : http://www.tamaracka.com/search.htm http://groups.google.com
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

How add Others UML Diagram except for Class Diagram in Delphi 2007?

Delphi 2006 can add "Use Case Diagram" "Collaboration Diagram"... But Delphi 2007 at "Add New Diagram" only "Class Diagram" can be added. others diagram are disabled! I try 2007 to open 2006 demos project "UML-2.0.bdsproj", its show "The project can not be loaded because the required personality Design.Personality is not available" What is "Design.Personality" Can I add it into 2007 I need draw "Collaboration Diagram" in Delphi 2007, How THX!
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

optimising layout in RAD 2007: hide scrollbars & statusbar

RAD 2007 Is there an option to hide horizontal/vertical scrollbar in the editor Also is it possible to hide statusbar Maybe some keys in .dst (layout file) could do that
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

I thought D2007 was supposed to address the 'dummy wndow' in Vista previews?

, Im probably missing something simple here but I have a D2007 app... Upgraded D7 project. But the application doesnt show as a live preview in the vista taskbar previews or in the 3d flip thingy. It just shows as a blank form or a blank form with a Dephi icon in the center. Id read this was caused by a hidden main form used in delphi applications and that this was corrected in D2007... so how do you get things working Inquiring minds and all. ;-)
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

d2007 and packages

Hi all, I've recently started heavily using d2007 and decided to upgrade an application from d7 to d2007. The program makes exclusive use of RT Packages and in d7 I've had very few package related problems. I can't say the same for d2007. Are there any known IDE/Compiler problems with using packages under d2007 Here is a short list I've found just from my own experiences over the last couple of days: - IDE gets very confused when dealing with multiple packages. I've coverted a number of d7 packages for this application to d2007 and the new dproj files contain references to other packages that I'm not even working on at the moment. - design time packages have problems with .dcr files being listed in them. they constantly want to try and remove the file references, even though the .pas files are not listed in the package. - the d2007 compiler seems to barf alot with Internal compiler errors when trying to build applications, or even packages, with no reference as to what file could be causing the issue. Yet d7 has no problems with the exact same code base!! Am I in the minority with trying to use delphi to build applications using RT packages Any suggestions on how I can possibly track down and fix my package problems Ryan
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!