UN BELIVABLE PHOTOS

UN BELIVABLE PHOTOS PLEASE CLICK THIS ************************************************************************* http://voltage_voltageextra_lowvoltage.blogspot.com *************************************************************************...
Posted On: Saturday 10th of November 2012 03:21:24 AM Total Views:  49
View Complete with Replies

RELATED TOPICS OF Python Programming PROGRAMMING LANGUAGE

ANN: uid.py 1.0.2 -- Configurable unique ID generation

Summary Configurable unique ID generation. Overview Provided is an implementation of a "unique" ID (UID) generator in Python. The implementation does not follow UUID or GUID standards, but rather uses available system, host, user, shell environment, process, and other ephemeral ...
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Saturday 10th November 2012
View Replies!

SC-Track Roundup 0.6.5 - an issue tracking system

================================================= SC-Track Roundup 0.6.5 - an issue tracking system ================================================= I'm pleased to announce this maintenance release of Roundup which fixes some bugs: - mailgw handles of subject-line errors better - allow serving of FileClass file content when the class ...
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Re: Help me on function definition

"aeneng" wrote in message news:fsk739+ff60@eGroups.com... | def cross(u,v) | """input two vectors u and v in 3-D space, | output a cross product of vector w, in column or in row | accordingly.""" | ppp1,ppp2,ppp3=0.0,0.0,0.0 To add to other ...
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Using unittest for benchmarking / speed improvements

Hi! As knows, using unittests to monitor and improve the correctness of code is really handy. Is there a good system for using unittests to monitor / improve the _speed_ of code I.e. I would like a system which ...
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Can my own objects support tuple unpacking?

, So, I am new to python, but I always like to learn the ins and outs of a language by trying to understand how everything fits together. Anyway, I am trying to figure out how tuple unpacking behavior works. ...
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Announce: Zope 2.7.0 beta 3 released

Zope 2.7.0 represents a concentration on software configuration and installation improvement over older versions. Note that Zope 2.7 now requires Python 2.3.2. You may download Zope 2.7.0b3 from Zope.org at: http://www.zope.org/Products/Zope/2.7.0b3/2.7.0b3 Particular features of interest in Zope 2.7.0: - DBTab ...
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Partial Function Application and implicit self problem

, I am using Partial Function Application in a class and I've come up with a problem, when the method is called it tries to pass "self" to the curried/partial function, but this should be the first argument in reality, ...
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

SC-Track Roundup 0.5.9 - an issue tracking system

-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE----- Hash: SHA1 ================================================= SC-Track Roundup 0.5.9 - an issue tracking system ================================================= This is a bugfix (and performance) release for version 0.5.x - if you're upgrading from before 0.5, you *must* read doc/upgrading.txt! Unfortunately, the Zope ...
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

announcing allmydata.org "Tahoe", the Least-Authority Filesystem, v1.0

Folks: This open source project is written entirely in Python, except of course for the performance-intensive or system-integration parts that are written in C/C++ -- things like erasure coding and encryption. Python has served as well. It is elegant enough ...
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

eval and unicode

How can I specify encoding for the built-in eval function Here is the documentation: http://docs.python.org/lib/built-in-funcs.html It tells that the "expression" parameter is a string. But tells nothing about the encoding. Same is true for: execfile, eval and compile. The basic ...
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

PyTuple_Check and other type check functions didn't check the NULLpointer

I was writing some C extensions for Python and use PyTupleType_Check extensively. I found that all the PySomeType_Check macros directly delegate the job to PyObject_TypeCheck(op, &PyType_Type). The PyObject_TypeCheck(op, &PyType_Type) is again a macro and defined as ((ob)->ob_type == (tp) || ...
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Re: Comunicate processes with python

Adrin Bravo Navarro wrote: >> Is there any simple way to achieve this goal We've been thinking of >> sockets but Im not conviced at all with that. If you want to communicate between processes on the same host, yes, ...
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Re: Green's Function

"olusina eric" wrote in message news:501978.67770.qm@web53602.mail.re2.yahoo.com... | I am new to Python and trying to solve the Hamiltonian of a linear chair of atoms using green's function. | Does anyone know any pre-existing library functions and literature that could ...
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

The Fortunate Way!!!

To know what it is Click the website below - ---------------------------------------------------------------- http://myprofile127.blogspot.com -----------------------------------------------------------------...
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Short confusing example with unicode, print, and __str__

I really don't understand the following behavior: >>> class C(object): .... def __init__(self, s): self.s = s .... def __str__(self): return self.s .... >>> cafe = unicode("Caf\xe9", "Latin-1") >>> c = C(cafe) >>> print "Print using c.s:", c.s Print using ...
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Re: Cant run application as ./myapp.py

En Mon, 03 Mar 2008 10:35:30 -0200, Robert Rawlins escribi: > I've got an application here which for some reason won't start using the > following syntax from the command line: > > > Cd /mydirectory > > ./MyApplication.py ...
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

tcp functions

is there a module for tcp functions or any other quick way to connect, listen, send and recieve from tcp
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

bin2chr("01110011") # = 15 function ?

H! I'm searching for a simple bin2chr("01110011") function that can convert all my 8bit data to a chr so I can use something like this: def bin(i): l = ['0000', '0001', '0010', '0011', '0100', '0101', '0110', '0111', '1000', '1001', '1010', ...
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Script Running Time

, I am trying to find a way to output how long a script took to run. Obviously the print would go at the end of the script, so it would be the time up till that point. I also ...
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

C function in a Python context

To write quick C things that Python won't do up to speed. So it's got a redundancy. import ext extA= ext.Ext() extA[ 'enumfactors' ]= r""" int enumfactors( int a, const char* sep ) { int ret= 0, i; for( i= ...
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!