Tired of strings/numbers etc..

ok, but what about sheeps and fishes and wolfs :p

(no I am not referring to fish species )

@strangler:
How can you already be tired of strings and math, when you haven't even started chapter two You haven't even actually done anything to be tired from yet.
If you are doing this purely for the joy of it, I would recommend considering a different hobby. If it is career related, maybe you should do a personal assessment to figure out where your interests and strengths lie, and which (other) field might be best suited to these.

btw, your pseudo is frightening my strings and math(s) . , One more thing that we Americans have to watch out for . When an American says maths, it means either he is a moron or he lisps. I try to observe things like 'colour', 'favourite', 'zed' and 'shall' when I know that I am dealing from someone from ol' blighty or otherwise abroad. Now I guess I'll have to add 'maths' to the list. It would be a little easier if we could tell where you are from, since 'Nowhere Special' is just a little vague, as is 'In my box' .

I am actually lucky to get anything even halfway straight. I moved to Germany in '92. Since then I have more or less learned German, and have to deal with British and German-British English. I don't know if I am coming or going anymore. , Exactly. No dessert before you finish eating your cake!!
Posted On: Friday 28th of December 2012 05:25:45 AM Total Views:  177
View Complete with Replies