Re: sqlite3 - adding tables and rows via parameters

Vlastimil Brom wrote: > > 2008/4/12, Steve Holden : > > Vlastimil Brom wrote: > > Hi all, > > I would like to ask about the usage of sqlite3 in python, more > > specifically about a way ...
Posted On: Sunday 11th of November 2012 10:37:01 PM Total Views:  78
View Complete with Replies

RELATED TOPICS OF Python Programming PROGRAMMING LANGUAGE

Bazaar 1.4 released

On behalf of the developers of the Bazaar version control system I'd like to announce our 1.4 release, available now from
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Sunday 11th November 2012
View Replies!

Re: Stream I/O to a java applet (os.popen?)

Cody Woolaver wrote: > This is all done at the terminal though and i need to have it done through a python file. I'm aware that i will have to use os.popen but am unfamiliar with how it works. You'll ...
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

SWIG Python undefined reference

I went through the SWIG tutorial for the example named "simple". I managed to get to the first step, creating example_wrap.c using swig, and doing: "gcc -fpic -c example_wrap.c -IC:\python24\include " to create example_wrap.o But when I needed to ...
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

nntplib retrieve news://FULL_URL

So I have established a connection to an nntp server and I am retrieving articles to other articles on the server such as news://newsclip.ap.org/D8L4MFAG0@news.ap.org Now I am wondering how I query for that article based off of the url I ...
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Re: ioctl, pass buffer address, howto?

En Fri, 25 Apr 2008 09:30:56 -0300, Neal Becker escribi: > I need an ioctl call equivalent to this C code: > > my_struct s; > s.p = p; << a pointer to an array of char > s.image_size ...
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

ioctl, pass buffer address, howto?

I need an ioctl call equivalent to this C code: my_struct s; s.p = p; << a pointer to an array of char s.image_size = image_size; return (ioctl(fd, xxx, &s)); I'm thinking to use python array for the array of ...
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Re: Partition list with predicate

Jared Grubb wrote: > That almost works, except that a predicate can have "memory". For > example, the predicate could be "extract every other object", which > doesn't care about the value of the object (so you cant remove them ...
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Re: Partition list with predicate

Jared Grubb wrote: > I want a function that removes values from a list if a predicate > evaluates to True. The best I could come up with is: Have a look at the itertools module, and the ifilter function ...
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

why objects of old style classes are instances of 'object'

Q: from the subject, why objects of old style classes are instances of 'object' >>> class a() ass >>> A=a() >>> isinstance(A,object) True I would expect False Thx, Andy...
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Database vs Data Structure?

I'm working on a web application where each user will be creating several "projects" in there account, each with 1,000-50,000 objects. Each object will consist of a unique name, an id, and some meta data. The number of objects ...
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Opposite of repr() (kind of)

, How can I turn a string into a callable object/function I have a = 'len', and I want to do: if callable(eval(a)): print "callable", but that doesn't quite work the way I want.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Re: Any reliable obfurscator for Python 2.5

En Sun, 20 Apr 2008 10:32:36 -0300, Banibrata Dutta escribi: > On 4/20/08, Gabriel Genellina wrote: >> >> En Sun, 20 Apr 2008 01:55:51 -0300, Banibrata Dutta < >> banibrata.dutta@gmail.com > escribi: >> >> > Wanted to check ...
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

insert python script in current script

I was wondering is there any way to do this: I have written a class in python and __init__ goes like this: def __init__(self): self.name = 'jack' self.age = 50 import data now here there is data.py in the same ...
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Database vs Data Structure?

I'm working on a web application where each user will be creating several "projects" in there account, each with 1,000-50,000 objects. Each object will consist of a unique name, an id, and some meta data. The number of objects ...
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Rounding a number to nearest even

The built-in function round( ) will always "round up", that is 1.5 is rounded to 2.0 and 2.5 is rounded to 3.0. If I want to round to the nearest even, that is my_round(1.5) = 2 # As expected my_round(2.5) ...
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

How to know if a module is thread-safe

I recently tried to use the subprocess module within a threading.Thread class, but it appears the module is not thread-safe. What is the policy of python regarding thread-safety of a module ...
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

ikaaro 0.20.5 released

This is a Content Management System built on Python & itools, among other features ikaaro provides: - content and document management (index&search, metadata, etc.) - multilingual user interfaces and content - high level modules: wiki, forum, tracker, etc. The layout ...
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Creating arithmetic sequences

I wrote the code below to create simple arithmetic sequences that are iter-able I.e., this would basically combine the NUMPY arange(start,end,step) to range(start,end), with step not necessarily an integer. The code below is in its simplest form and I want ...
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Re: Interesting timing issue I noticed

> I've written up a stripped down version of the code. I apologize for the bad > coding; I am in a bit of a hurry. > > import random > import sys > import time > > sizeX = ...
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Boa: howto make child windows really child

i just started using Boa constructor, but, i dont like child windows floatin,g on my desktop. how can i make all child windows of boa all together, docked in one parent boa window... i found in preferences, general, childFrameStyle, i ...
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!