Python equivt of __FILE__ and __LINE__

Writing a quick and dirty assembler and want to give the user the location of an error. The "assembly language" is Python. If the user wants to generat some object code they write something like: Label(LoopLable) Load(R4) Dec() JNZ(LoopLabel) I ...
Posted On: Sunday 11th of November 2012 11:27:35 PM Total Views:  50
View Complete with Replies

RELATED TOPICS OF Python Programming PROGRAMMING LANGUAGE

Re: investigate python auth problem

David HlŠik wrote: > > I have reproduced steps, to show you sample on another module and its > results in INN (becouse i really like to solve this Since I don't see anything related to python-ldap please don't follow-up ...
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Sunday 11th November 2012
View Replies!

Re: python, dlls, and multiple instances

> Is it a correct to assume that you can use multiple instances of > python altogether if each is loaded from a separate dll For instance, > if I write a couple of dll/so libs, and each has python ...
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Re: python blogs

On Jun 2, 1:49 pm, pythonbl...@gmail.com wrote: > ! > > It seems like Python blogs are gaining popularity. It seems to me that > they play a crucial role in promoting Python as a language. > Do you agree ...
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

File browser in python gui

hi there, I've started to build a GUI for my Mailsweeper by the help of QT4 Designer. I came across the problem that there isn't any prebuild file browser like Kdialog. I know some other sample, but PyGTK builded. I'm ...
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

[OT] Re: FW: php vs python

On Thu, 2008-05-29 at 08:47 +1200, Phil Runciman wrote: > The Inuit have 13 terms for snow. Microsoft advocate DSLs. Why have > DSLs > if language does not matter > For that matter, the English have several terms for ...
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Psyche (scheme in python), how to run on vista?

anyone using psyche how do you run it on Vista what file do you click there is no obvious file like psyche.py......
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Re: question about python statements

"Ohad Frand" wrote in message news:B9E129828E47994B9B95E1BAABC8868C0B8F06@percello-sbs.percello.local... | I am looking for a way to programmically get a list of all python | existing statements that I cannot access by __builtins__ or locals() | (like ["assert","break","class",...]) You appear to want ...
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

what does int means for python ?

#!/usr/bin/env python arr = [[0 for c in range(0, 10)] for r in range(0, 10)] # 10x10 array arr[2,3] # throws TypeError: list indices must be integers arr[int(2), int(3)] # also throws TypeError: list indices must be integers ! ------------------------------------------------- ...
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

learning with python question (HtTLaPP)

all, I've been trying to teach myself python from "How to Think Like a Python Programmer" and have been trying to write a script that checks 'words.txt' for parameters (letters) given. The problem that is the i can only ...
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Problem building python in virtual machine running centos

I am trying to build python-2.4.5 on Centos 5.1, which is a virtual machine running with xen. I am not able to build python. The compilation crash with the following: gcc -pthread -c -DNDEBUG -g -O3 -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -I. ...
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

insert python script in current script

I was wondering is there any way to do this: I have written a class in python and __init__ goes like this: def __init__(self): self.name = 'jack' self.age = 50 import data now here there is data.py in the same ...
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

how do I know if I'm using a debug build of python

A quick question: Is there any way for a python script to know if it's being executed by a debug build of python (python_d.exe) instead of python
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Stani's python ide 'spe' editor problem

Hi , The editor in spe on my system (win XP home sp2) does not do automatic indentation..... I can't figure out why - it used to. I'm set up with subversion so I have the very latest stuff from ...
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Basic optimization of python.

Howdy, I wonder whether python compiler does basic optimizations to .py. Eg: t = self.a.b t.c = ... t.d = ... ..vs. self.a.b.c = ... self.a.b.d = ... which one is more effective Since each dot invokes a hash table ...
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Removal of tkinter from python 3.0? [was: Fate of the repr module inPy3.0]

> Was looking at PEP 3108, http://www.python.org/dev/peps/pep-3108/ , > and saw that the repr module was slated for vaporization. I've only > used the module a few times ever. I'm curious if the community wants > it kept around or ...
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Re: Comunicate processes with python

En Tue, 18 Mar 2008 14:40:29 -0300, Adrin Bravo Navarro escribi: > That was what we were thinking of, so if there is not some kind of easy > python magic we will probably use some sockets. You have ...
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Re: A python STUN client is ready on Google Code.

> |I upload a new version. Add more print log into my code to help people > | understand my program > > Announcements should include a short paragraph explaining what the > announcement is about for those of us ...
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

RE: European python developers

Hi Terry, Thank you for taking the time to respond. I enjoyed 7 weeks in Barcelona two springs ago, but I think I would pick a different city to live. Yes, I am talking about relocating full or part-time for ...
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Is there any python lib for NAT transversal?

Is there any python lib for NAT transversal...
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

basic wxpython help

, I'm brand new to wxpython, trying to implement some code to add rows in the GUI dynamically. What I want to do is when you click on the Add Row button, a new row gets added after the first ...
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!