Google Checkout Level 1 and Level 2 ported to the Google App Engine

Live demo with examples: http://web2py.appspot.com/plugin_checkout Source code: http://mdp.cti.depaul.edu/appliances/default/show/43...
Posted On: Saturday 10th of November 2012 06:37:04 AM Total Views:  53
View Complete with Replies

RELATED TOPICS OF Python Programming PROGRAMMING LANGUAGE

Re: spam

rickman wrote: > spam No fucking shit, Sherlock, why double the volume by pointing out the obvious
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Sunday 4th November 2012
View Replies!

how to reply to posts on google groups (and not reply to just author)

I want to reply to the goups and not author for an older post (from February) , but it seems i can only reply to the author (using google groups). Is there a way (within Google groups) to reply to an older post to keep that particular thread going instead of posting a new one (as i am here now doing - sorry about this being a non-python question.)
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Sunday 4th November 2012
View Replies!

hi friends........... google group invites you a wondering world of businesss ............. do u want to earn millions of dollers per month through online jobs joined with me and find the way to earn dollers......... visit us www.jobsforyouguys.blogs

hi friends........... google group invites you a wondering world of businesss ............. do u want to earn millions of dollers per month through online jobs joined with me and find the way to earn dollers......... visit us www.jobsforyou.blogspot.com
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Sunday 4th November 2012
View Replies!

how to upload files to "google code" filesection ?

hello, In a program I want to download (updated) files from google code (not the svn section). I could find a python script to upload files, but not for downloading. Anyone has a hint or a solution
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Sunday 4th November 2012
View Replies!

Hyphenation with PyHyphen - public mailing list now online

there is now a public mailing list open to anyone who is interested in discussing issues concerning PyHyphen. Join the list at http://groups.google.com/group/pyhyphen, or visit the project home page at http://pyhyphen.googlecode.com to get the latest sources via Subversion.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Sunday 4th November 2012
View Replies!

ANN: Python Google Chart (pygooglechart) 0.1.2

Python Google Chart is a complete wrapper to the Google Chart API. http://pygooglechart.slowchop.com/ * Added more examples * Fixed pie labels encoding * Fixed MANIFEST.in to allow examples and COPYING in the source distribution * Added more metadata in setup.py -- Gerald Kaszuba http://geraldkaszuba.com
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Monday 5th November 2012
View Replies!

i need to get orkut (google) data without gdata, pls help!!!!

hi,i am making a plugin for my app ( insert.clappings() ) and right now i am in some serious problem. i need a way to authenticate myself into orkut.com, get a session cookie , open a bunch of files, and make rss out of them! i can handle the make rss part. some of u might know about gdata for python (it exists , found out today on python.org) but it doesnt support the orkut service moreover i just need to get data not send it. i had been trying to getinto orkut for a while, (actually i was writing a urllib http handler) but i could not handle the cookie dance that google was playing with me. my eyes are paining right now AND I NEED SOME HELP FROM U GUYES (not how to rest my eyes lol but how to login to orkut!) anyone who has ever done this or could explain how google plays the cookie dance! SKI (giving my eyes some rest)
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Monday 5th November 2012
View Replies!

gmpy moving to code.google.com

If you're interested in gmpy (the Python wrapper of GMP, for unlimited-precision arithmetic, rationals, random number generation, number-theoretical functions, etc), please DO check out http://code.google.com/p/gmpy/ -- gmpy 1.02 is there (as far as I can tell) in a workable state. Source on Subversion (and a prerelease zipfile too), downloadable binaries for MacOSX (download and read the README file first!) and Windows (for Python 2.4 and 2.5 only, built and minimally tested on a shaky Win2K+mingw -- on -- Parallels/MacOSX setup... I have no other Windows machine to check 'em out...!). Please help me check that the move-and-upgrade went OK -- download some or all of the pieces (including an svn checkout of the sources), build, install, test, try it out. I will HEARTILY welcome feedback (mail aleaxit@gmail.com) telling me what worked and/or what didn't so I can finalize this release -- and hopefully move on to a future 1.03 (I won't aim to 1.03 until I'm convinced that 1.02 is OK...).
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Monday 5th November 2012
View Replies!

Ink level monitor on Canon Prixma...

After the ink cartridge for the Canon Prixma MP 160 have been refilled and test then I press the button Stop / Reset several times but unfortunately the problem low ink indicator is still remaining as before although I have done as some user online suggested. Please tell me what to do the correct steps to resolve this issue. find solution here http://pc-solution4u.blogspot.com/se...kJet%20Printer
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Wednesday 7th November 2012
View Replies!

exec(code) not allowing import on top level?

if I define a simple string code, with the following contents: import math def foo(x): return math.sqrt(x) and i run it using exec(code) in python, math is not known. But when I recode the string as: def foo(x): import math return math.sqrt(x) it works fine. That seemed like an inconsistency, since it works fine otherwise, as expected. It's easy to work around, but just odd to find this out.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

IDE on the level of Eclipse or DEVc++?

is there an IDE for python of the same quality as Eclipse or DEVC++ I am currently using the editor that coems iwth python and it is all fine but for bigger projects it would be nice to have some way to easier browse the projectfiles for example.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

toplevel, get latest entry?

windows vista and python 2.5, is there a way to get the latest command entered would be very useful. if not by default, anything i could download or write myself
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Python for low-level Windows programming

Hi all I've some experience with Python in desktop apps, but now I'm looking to code a tool like Kee-Pass[1] which must have access to some low- level primitives in a windows environment: hooks when windows are displayed, automatic form fill, and so on in a variety of scenarios (desktop apps, web-based apps, citrix...) Is this possible without too much pain I know I can code it with C# or C++ but tha'ts a road to avoid, if possible.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

google earth / pythoncom

I'd like to write a python script to control Google Earth, and I've read that Google Earth provides a COM api, and that Python has a COM module 'pythoncom'. Anyone know where to get pythoncom from - as a separate module, because I'm using the Python application that comes with my GPS chip, from Telit :- http://www.telital.com/toru/TelitPy1_5_2+_v4_1.zip NB. this (I'm told) is a reduced version of Python that allows me to run 'EZPython' scripts on the GPS chip. The Python script I want to run to control Google Earth will be on the PC (WinXP) - so maybe I should install the 'normal/full' Python on the PC too - if that can be done Have 2 Pythons installed on one PC Any advice welcome.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

how does google search in phrase

hi my friends; google can searching in phrase but it is imposible. it have a lot of page in data base and quadrillions sentence it can't search in fulltxt all of them .it need a super algorithm. need the algorithm now. if you have a idea ,pls share to me
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

low level ethernet device access in linux

I have a windows application, written in delphi, that communicates to our devices using raw ethernet frames. I am trying to port this application to linux using python. However, when I try to open a socket, I get this error: File "/home/tbrown/projects/discovery/trunk/comm.py", line 9, in __init__ self.s = socket(AF_PACKET, SOCK_RAW, proto) File "/usr/local/lib/python2.5/socket.py", line 156, in __init__ _sock = _realsocket(family, type, proto) socket.error: (1, 'Operation not permitted') I understand that I am getting this error because I am running the application as a user and not as root. I would like to be able to run this app. as a user. Is there a way to create a socket without running the app. as root or sudo When I run the app. as root I get this error: discovery.py: cannot connect to X server
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Logger vs. Handler log levels

Apparently I don't understand logging levels. The code: import logging, logging.handlers logging.basicConfig(level=logging.WARNING) newlog = logging.handlers.TimedRotatingFileHandler( filename='/home/steveg/logtest.log', when="midnight") newlog.setLevel(logging.INFO) logging.getLogger().addHandler(newlog) logging.info("Message from logtest") logging.debug("Debug message from logtest") doesn't print on the console (as expected), but also doesn't add the first message to the file. Changing the basicConfig() call to set the level to 'level.DEBUG' shows both messages on the console, and only the first in the file, which is what I did expect. I suspect my confusion is the distinction between "handler" and "logger". It appears that the logger won't pass any messages lower than its level to any of its handlers. If I read the docs, what I need is to do is have the root logger left at NOTSET, but then there doesn't seem to be any way to set the level on the default stream handler. Have I diagnosed the problem correctly Is the only (or at least, correct) solution to ignore the default handler and create my own console and file handlers, setting levels as deed
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Can a low-level programmer learn OOP?

Hi: From what I've read of OOP, I don't get it. I have also found some articles profoundly critical of OOP. I tend to relate to these articles. However, those articles were no more objective than the descriptions of OOP I've read in making a case. Ie., what objective data/studies/research indicates that a particular problem can be solved more quickly by the programmer, or that the solution is more efficient in execution time/memory usage when implemented via OOP vs. procedural programming The problem for me is that I've programmed extensively in C and .asm on PC DOS way back in 1988. Then didn't program for nearly 10 years during which time OOP was popularized. Starting in 1999 I got back into programming, but the high-level-ness of PC programming and the completely foreign language of OOP repelled me. My work was in ****og and digital electronics hardware design, so naturally I started working with microcontrollers in .asm and C. Most of my work involves low-level signal conditioning and real-time control algorithms, so C is about as high-level as one can go without seriously loosing efficiency. The close-to-the-machine-ness of C is ideal here. This is a realm that I truly enjoy and am comfortable with. Hence, being a hardware designer rather than a computer scientist, I am conditioned to think like a machine. I think this is the main reason why OOP has always repelled me. Perhaps the only thing that may have clicked regarding OOP is that in certain cases I might prefer a higher-level approach to tasks which involve dynamic memory allocation. If I don't need the execution efficiency of C, then OOP might produce working results faster by not having to worry about the details of memory management, pointers, etc. But I wonder if the OOP programmers spend as much time creating classes and trying to organize everything into the OOP paradigm as the C programmer spends just writing the code Ultimately I don't care what the *name* is for how I program. I just need to produce results. So that leads back to objectivity. I have a problem to solve, and I want to find a solution that is as quick as possible to learn and implement. Problem: 1. How to most easily learn to write simple PC GUI programs that will send data to remote embedded devices via serial comms, and perhaps incorporate some basic (x,y) type graphics display and manipulation (simple drawing program). Data may result from user GUI input, or from parsing a text config file. Solution need not be efficient in machine resource utilization. Emphasis is on quickness with which programmer can learn and implement solution. 2. Must be cross-platform: Linux + Windows. This factor can have a big impact on whether it is necessary to learn a new language, or stick with C. If my platform was only Linux I could just learn GTK and be done with it. I wouldn't be here in that case. Possible solutions: Form 1: Use C and choose a library that will enable cross-platform GUI development. Pro: Don't have to learn new language. Con: Probably will have difficulty with cross-platform implementation of serial comms. This will probably need to be done twice. This will waste time. Form 2: Use Python and PySerial and TkInter or wxWidgets. Pro: Cross-platform goal will likely be achieved fully. Have a programmer nearby with extensive experience who can help. Con: Must learn new language and library. Must possibly learn a completely new way of thinking (OOP) not just a new language syntax. This might be difficult. Form 3: Use LabVIEW Pro: I think that the cross-platform goal can be met. Con: Expensive. I would prefer to use an Open Source solution. But that isn't as important as the $$$. I have also generally found the 2D diagrammatical programming language of "G" as repelling as OOP. I suspect that it may take as much time to learn LabVIEW as Python. In that case the time spent on Python might be better spent since I would be learning something foundational as opposed to basically just learning how to negotiate someone's proprietary environment and drivers. Comments appreciated. -- Good day! ________________________________________ Christopher R. Carlen Principal Laser&Electronics Technologist Sandia National Laboratories CA USA crcarleRemoveThis@BOGUSsandia.gov NOTE, delete texts: "RemoveThis" and "BOGUS" from email address to reply.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Saturday 10th November 2012
View Replies!

class level properties

I'm trying to construct read-only variables at the class level. I've been unsuccessful. Any suggestions Mixing @classmethod and @property doesn't appear to produce workable code. Ditto for mixing @classmethod and __getattr__. (The property approach compiles, but execution says that you ...
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

ANN: googlenews.py

hi there, while half the world is watching Olympic Games and the other half is discussing about decorators, and as far as my good proposal ("#decorator" has been sadly ignored, I've spent last days writing googlenews.py [1], a simple python ...
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!