bliptv.reader V1.0 released

I am pleased to announce Version 1.0 of bliptv.reader, a package for easy access to videos hosted on blip.tv. You can get it via PyPI: http://pypi.python.org/pypi/bliptv.reader What is bliptv.reader ---------------------- bliptv.reader is a Python wrapper around the API of video ...
Posted On: Sunday 25th of November 2012 08:48:19 PM Total Views:  108
View Complete with Replies

RELATED TOPICS OF Python Programming PROGRAMMING LANGUAGE

Mighty Geometry Helper v1.0

Its called the Geometry "Helper" because I couldn't figure out how to find the orthocenter of a triangle using python. It solves everything up to the algebra part, that's where the human comes in. This is kinda experimental because I haven't tested everything out but so far it has 5 features. Notes: Finds the slope of a line Can tell if a line is perpendicular or parallel to another Finds the orthocenter of a triangle(kinda) Can tell if a triangle is a right triangle Finds the midpoint of a line If you find bugs please tell me If you know how to use algebra in python please tell me It is a little sloppy, just thought that today's challenge would lead to the ease of tomorrow's geometry homework Please help me with the bugs I have already found Known Bugs: When finding the slope sometimes it will spit out a zero instead of a fraction or a decimal Has error's in finding slope when zero's are involved(It says "Cannot divide by 0" even when I solve it without having to divide by 0) If you have any suggestions for the next version, please tell me P.S:Don't run this in the IDLE unless you want a black window popping up every two seconds Code: import os import platform def clearer(): \t\tsystemver=platform.release() \t\tif systemver=='XP': \t\t\t\tos.system("cls") \t\telif systemver=='Vista': \t\t\t\tos.system("clear") \t\telse: \t\t\t\tos.system("clear") def menu(): \t\tprint 'To find the slope of a line, press:1' \t\tprint 'To see if a line is perpendicular or parallel to another, press:2' \t\tprint 'To find the orthocenter of a triangle, press: 3' \t\tprint 'To see if a triangle is a right triangle, press: 4' \t\tprint 'To find the midpoint of a line, press: 5' \t\tx = int(raw_input("What do you want to do: ")) \t\tclearer() \t\tif x==1: \t\t\t\tslope() \t\tif x==2: \t\t\t\tparaperp() \t\tif x==3: \t\t\t\tortho() \t\tif x==4: \t\t\t\tright() \t\tif x==5: \t\t\t\tmid() \t\tif x > 4: \t\t\t\tprint 'Please pick a number between 1 and 4' \t\t\t\traw_input('Press enter to continue') \t\t\t\tclearer() \t\t\t\tmenu() \t\tif x < 1: \t\t\t\tprint 'Please pick a number between 1 and 4' \t\t\t\traw_input('Press enter to continue') \t\t\t\tclearer() \t\t\t\tmenu() def slope(): #Add error handling \t\tx1 = int(raw_input("What is the first x coordinate:")) \t\tclearer() \t\tx2 = int(raw_input("What is the second x coordinate:")) \t\tclearer() \t\ty1 = int(raw_input("What is the first y coordinate:")) \t\tclearer() \t\ty2 = int(raw_input("What is the second y coordinate:")) \t\tclearer() \t\tprint 'Solving.....' \t\tprint (y2 - y1) / (x2 - x1) \t\traw_input('Press enter to continue') \t\tclearer() \t\tprint 'To return to the menu, press:1' \t\tprint 'To find another slope, press:2' \t\tx = int(raw_input("What would you like to do:")) \t\tclearer() \t\tif x==1: \t\t\t\tmenu() \t\tif x==2: \t\t\t\tslope() def paraperp(): \t\tprint 'If you have not found your two slopes, press: 1' \t\tprint 'If you have already found your two slopes, press: Enter' \t\tz = raw_input("What would you like to do:") \t\tif z==1: \t\t\t\tclearer() \t\t\t\tslope() \t\tclearer() \t\tprint 'If one of your slopes are in decimal or fraction form, press:1' \t\tprint 'If not, press: 2' \t\ta = input('What would you like to do') \t\tclearer() \t\tif a==1: \t\t\t\tperp() \t\tif a==2: \t\t\t\tperpa() def perp(): \t\tq = int(raw_input('What is the numerator of the fraction:')) \t\tw = int(raw_input('What is the denominator of the fraction:')) \t\te = int(raw_input('What is the second slope:')) \t\tr = q / w \t\tif r.denominator==-(e.numerator): \t\t\t\tprint 'The lines are perpendicular' \t\t\t\traw_input('Press enter to continue') \t\t\t\tprint 'To return to the main menu, press:1' \t\t\t\tprint 'To see if a line is perpendicular or parallel to another, press:2' \t\t\t\tv = int(raw_input("What would you like to do:")) \t\t\t\tclearer() \t\t\t\tif v==1: \t\t\t\t\t\tmenu() \t\t\t\tif v==2: \t\t\t\t\t\tparaperp() \t\tif r.numerator==-(e.denominator): \t\t\t\tprint 'The lines are perpendicular' \t\t\t\traw_input('Press enter to continue') \t\t\t\tprint 'To return to the main menu, press:1' \t\t\t\tprint 'To see if a line is perpendicular or parallel to another, press:2' \t\t\t\tv = int(raw_input("What would you like to do:")) \t\t\t\tclearer() \t\t\t\tif v==1: \t\t\t\t\t\tmenu() \t\t\t\tif v==2: \t\t\t\t\t\tparaperp() \t\telse: \t\t\t\tprint 'The lines are not perpendicular' \t\t\t\traw_input('Press enter to continue') \t\t\t\tprint 'To return to the main menu, press:1' \t\t\t\tprint 'To see if a line is perpendicular or parallel to another, press:2' \t\t\t\tv = int(raw_input("What would you like to do:")) \t\t\t\tclearer() \t\t\t\tif v==1: \t\t\t\t\t\tmenu() \t\t\t\tif v==2: \t\t\t\t\t\tparaperp() def perpa(): \t\tx = int(raw_input("What is the first slope:")) \t\tclearer() \t\ty = int(raw_input("What is the second slope:")) \t\tclearer() \t\tprint 'solving......' \t\tif x==y: \t\t\t\tprint 'The lines are parallel' \t\t\t\traw_input('Press enter to continue') \t\t\t\tclearer() \t\t\t\tprint 'To return to the main menu, press:1' \t\t\t\tprint 'To see if a line is perpendicular or parallel to another, press:2' \t\t\t\tv = int(raw_input("What would you like to do:")) \t\t\t\tclearer() \t\t\t\tif v==1: \t\t\t\t\t\tmenu() \t\t\t\tif v==2: \t\t\t\t\t\tparaperp() \t\tif not x==y: \t\t\t\tprint 'The lines are not perpendicular or parallel' \t\t\t\traw_input('Press enter to continue') \t\t\t\tprint 'To return to the main menu, press:1' \t\t\t\tprint 'To see if a line is perpendicular or parallel to another, press:2' \t\t\t\tv = int(raw_input("What would you like to do:")) \t\t\t\tclearer() \t\t\t\tif v==1: \t\t\t\t\t\tmenu() \t\t\t\tif v==2: \t\t\t\t\t\tparaperp() def ortho():# First point is a,b 2nd is c,d third is e,f \t\ta = int(raw_input("What is the x coordinate of the first point:"))# let coords a,b = point A \t\tclearer() \t\tb = int(raw_input("What is the y coordinate of the first point:")) \t\tclearer() \t\tc = int(raw_input("What is the x coordinate of the second point:"))# let coords c,d = point B \t\tclearer() \t\td = int(raw_input("What is the y coordinate of the second point:")) \t\tclearer() \t\te = int(raw_input("What is the x coordinate of the third point:"))# let coords e,f = point C \t\tclearer() \t\tf = int(raw_input("What is the y coordinate of the third point:")) \t\tclearer() \t\tg = (d - b) / (c - a)#slope of line AB \t\th = (f - b) / (e - a)#slope of line BC \t\ti = (f - d) / (e - c)#slope of line AC \t\t#begin defining midpoints \t\tj = (a + c) / 2# x,y of midpoint of line AB \t\tk = (b + d) / 2 \t\tl = (c + e) / 2#x,y of midpoint of line BC \t\tm = (d + f) / 2 \t\tn = (e + a) / 2#x,y of midpoint of line AC \t\to = (f + b) / 2 \t\tp = (m - b) / (l - a) # Slope of A and midpoint of BC \t\tq = (o - d) / (n - c) # Slope of B and midpoint of AC \t\tprint 'This is as far as I can take you my friend, as I can not do algebra, but I will show you the path to knowledge' \t\tprint 'Let the first point you gave me = A' \t\tprint 'Let the second point you gave me = B' \t\tprint 'Let the third point you gave me = C' \t\tprint 'Let the midpoint of BC = M' \t\tprint 'Let the midpoint of AC = N' \t\traw_input('Write this information down, then press enter') \t\tclearer() \t\tprint 'The slope of AM is:' \t\tprint p \t\tprint 'The slope of BN is:' \t\tprint q \t\tprint 'Use the equation y=mx+b, I will break this down for you, the equation is:' \t\tprint b \t\tprint '=' \t\tprint p \t\tprint a \t\tprint '+ b' \t\tprint 'Your jobs is to solve for b, then the you have the equation of AM' \t\traw_input('Write this information down, then press enter') \t\tclearer() \t\tprint 'Now use y=mx+b to find the equation for BN' \t\tprint d \t\tprint '=' \t\tprint q \t\tprint c \t\tprint '+ b' \t\tprint 'Again, solve for b, then you have the equation for AM and BN' \t\traw_input('Write this information down, then press enter') \t\tclearer() \t\tprint 'Finally, to find the x,y of the orthocenter' \t\tprint 'You write both equations equalling each other without the "y"(ex: mx+b=mx+b)' \t\tprint 'That solved for x, now for y:' \t\tprint 'Use one of your equations(doesnt matter which one) and plug in the x coordinate found in the last step to find y.' \t\traw_input('You are done, press enter to continue') \t\tclearer() \t\tprint 'To return to the main menu, press:1' \t\tprint 'To find another orthocenter, press:2' \t\tv = int(raw_input("What would you like to do:")) \t\tclearer() \t\tif v==1: \t\t\t\tmenu() \t\tif v==2: \t\t\t\tortho() def mid(): \t\tx1 = int(raw_input("What is the first x coordinate:")) \t\tclearer() \t\tx2 = int(raw_input("What is the second x coordinate:")) \t\tclearer() \t\ty1 = int(raw_input("What is the first y coordinate:")) \t\tclearer() \t\ty2 = int(raw_input("What is the second y coordinate:")) \t\tclearer() \t\tprint 'Solving.....' \t\tx = (x1 + x2) / 2 \t\ty = (y1 + y2) / 2 \t\tprint 'The x coordinate is:' \t\tprint x \t\tprint 'The y coordinate is' \t\tprint y \t\tprint 'To return to the main menu, press:1' \t\tprint 'To find another midpoint, press:2' \t\tv = int(raw_input("What would you like to do:")) \t\tclearer() \t\tif v==1: \t\t\t\tmenu() \t\tif v==2: \t\t\t\tmid() def right(): \t\ta = int(raw_input("What is the x coordinate of the first point:"))# let coords a,b = point A \t\tclearer() \t\tb = int(raw_input("What is the y coordinate of the first point:")) \t\tclearer() \t\tc = int(raw_input("What is the x coordinate of the second point:"))# let coords c,d = point B \t\tclearer() \t\td = int(raw_input("What is the y coordinate of the second point:")) \t\tclearer() \t\te = int(raw_input("What is the x coordinate of the third point:"))# let coords e,f = point C \t\tclearer() \t\tf = int(raw_input("What is the y coordinate of the third point:")) \t\tclearer() \t\tg = (d - b) / (c - a)#slope of line AB \t\th = (f - b) / (e - a)#slope of line BC \t\ti = (f - d) / (e - c)#slope of line AC \t\tif g.denominator==-(h.numerator):#GH \t\t\t\tprint 'The triangle is a right triangle' \t\t\t\traw_input('Press enter to continue') \t\t\t\tprint 'To return to the main menu, press:1' \t\t\t\tprint 'To see if a triangle is a right triangle, press:2' \t\t\t\tv = int(raw_input("What would you like to do:")) \t\t\t\tclearer() \t\t\t\tif v==1: \t\t\t\t\t\tmenu() \t\t\t\tif v==2: \t\t\t\t\t\tright() \t\tif g.numerator==-(h.denominator): \t\t\t\tprint 'The triangle is a right triangle' \t\t\t\traw_input('Press enter to continue') \t\t\t\tprint 'To return to the main menu, press:1' \t\t\t\tprint 'To see if a triangle is a right triangle, press:2' \t\t\t\tv = int(raw_input("What would you like to do:")) \t\t\t\tclearer() \t\t\t\tif v==1: \t\t\t\t\t\tmenu() \t\t\t\tif v==2: \t\t\t\t\t\tright() \t\tif g.denominator==-(i.numerator):#GI \t\t\t\tprint 'The triangle is a right triangle' \t\t\t\traw_input('Press enter to continue') \t\t\t\tprint 'To return to the main menu, press:1' \t\t\t\tprint 'To see if a triangle is a right triangle, press:2' \t\t\t\tv = int(raw_input("What would you like to do:")) \t\t\t\tclearer() \t\t\t\tif v==1: \t\t\t\t\t\tmenu() \t\t\t\tif v==2: \t\t\t\t\t\tright() \t\tif g.numerator==-(i.denominator): \t\t\t\tprint 'The triangle is a right triangle' \t\t\t\traw_input('Press enter to continue') \t\t\t\tprint 'To return to the main menu, press:1' \t\t\t\tprint 'To see if a triangle is a right triangle, press:2' \t\t\t\tv = int(raw_input("What would you like to do:")) \t\t\t\tclearer() \t\t\t\tif v==1: \t\t\t\t\t\tmenu() \t\t\t\tif v==2: \t\t\t\t\t\tright() \t\tif h.denominator==-(i.numerator):#HI \t\t\t\tprint 'The triangle is a right triangle' \t\t\t\traw_input('Press enter to continue') \t\t\t\tprint 'To return to the main menu, press:1' \t\t\t\tprint 'To see if a triangle is a right triangle, press:2' \t\t\t\tv = int(raw_input("What would you like to do:")) \t\t\t\tclearer() \t\t\t\tif v==1: \t\t\t\t\t\tmenu() \t\t\t\tif v==2: \t\t\t\t\t\tright() \t\tif h.numerator==-(i.denominator): \t\t\t\tprint 'The triangle is a right triangle' \t\t\t\traw_input('Press enter to continue') \t\t\t\tprint 'To return to the main menu, press:1' \t\t\t\tprint 'To see if a triangle is a right triangle, press:2' \t\t\t\tv = int(raw_input("What would you like to do:")) \t\t\t\tclearer() \t\t\t\tif v==1: \t\t\t\t\t\tmenu() \t\t\t\tif v==2: \t\t\t\t\t\tright() \t\telse: \t\t\t\tprint 'The triangle is not a right triangle' \t\t\t\traw_input('Press enter to continue') \t\t\t\tprint 'To return to the main menu, press:1' \t\t\t\tprint 'To see if a triangle is a right triangle, press:2' \t\t\t\tv = int(raw_input("What would you like to do:")) \t\t\t\tclearer() \t\t\t\tif v==1: \t\t\t\t\t\tmenu() \t\t\t\tif v==2: \t\t\t\t\t\tright() menu()
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Tuesday 25th September 2012
View Replies!

ANN: gmpy v1.03 is released

Hi , I'm happy to announce that GMPY v1.03 has been released. It is available at: http://code.google.com/p/gmpy/ What is GMPY ================== GMPY is a C-coded Python extension module that wraps the GMP library to provide to Python code fast multiprecision arithmetic (integer, rational, and float), random number generation, advanced number-theoretical functions, and more. What is new ================== * Two significant bugs on 64-bit platforms have been fixed. * Improved support for building on Mac OSX. * Instructions for building on Windows are now included. * Binary installers are provided for Windows, including Python 2.6. * In addition, abinary installer using a version of GMP specifically optimized for Core2 processors is provided for Python 2.6. Enjoy, Case Van Horsen
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Sunday 4th November 2012
View Replies!

ANN: Python Computer Graphics Kit v1.0.1

The first non-beta release of the Python Computer Graphics Kit is available at http://cgkit.sourceforge.net What is it ----------- The kit is a collection of Python modules that contain the basic types and functions required for creating 3D computer graphics images. The kit includes several new types such as vectors, matrices and quaternions. It contains a binding for Pixar's RenderMan interface which is a renderer independent API to communicate 3D data to renderers which will finally produce a 2D image. There are already several RenderMan compliant renderers freely available (they are not part of the kit). The kit also includes some of the functionality from the RenderMan Shading Language which enables you to create procedural models or textures from within Python. Even though the kit focuses on RenderMan, the new types or the Shading Language functionality can also be used for other rendering mechanism such as OpenGL or other renderers such as POV-Ray. The kit should run on any platform where Python (and a C/C++ compiler) is available. Windows users can download a binary version for Python 2.2 and Python 2.3. What's new ----------- Finished the previously incomplete modules and added the corresponding documentation. For a list of other minor bug fixes and enhancements see the change log. There has been release 1.0 available for a couple of days but the binary for Python 2.2 was broken and the source zip contained a modified version of the pre-generated file cgtypes.c which didn't work on Linux. Release 1.0.1 is fixing these issues. If you were among those who downloaded release 1.0 and you got it to work then you don't have to download 1.0.1 again as there's no difference in functionality. For more information, visit: http://cgkit.sourceforge.net - Matthias -
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Monday 5th November 2012
View Replies!

ANN: pynakotheka v1.0.2

, I'm pleased to announce a new bug-fix release of Pynakotheka. Pynakotheka is a simple GPL-licensed python script which generates static HTML photo albums to be added to web sites or to be burnt in CDs. It includes some templates and it's easy to create more. It depends on python, CheetahTemplate, EXIF and PIL. Read more and download it from: http://inigo.katxi.org/devel/pynakotheka or http://www.terra.es/personal7/inigoserna/pynakotheka Changes from v1.0.1 to v1.0.2: ============================== * now albums are sorted by creation time As always, all comments, suggestions etc. are welcome. Best regards, -- Iņigo Serna Katxijasotzaileak -----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE----- Version: GnuPG v1.4.3 (GNU/Linux) iD8DBQBEXS9zyEiL8H0Z6/ERAqWIAKCMicbqa51WCAzvTZAcKNGgFV0y6ACeLy2A GjBhlIFBwkprss8FDibkYY8= =LVPv -----END PGP SIGNATURE-----
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Wednesday 7th November 2012
View Replies!

ANN: pynakotheka v1.0.1

out there, I'm really pleased to announce the second public release of Pynakotheka. Pynakotheka is a simple GPL-licensed python script which generates static HTML photo albums to be added to web sites or to be burnt in CDs. It includes some templates and it's easy to create more. It depends on python, CheetahTemplate, EXIF and PIL. Read more and download it from: http://inigo.katxi.org/devel/pynakotheka or http://www.terra.es/personal7/inigoserna/pynakotheka Changes from v1.0 to v1.0.1 =========================== * distutils support. Now you can install pynakotheka * added a man page * fixed some typos in templates Of course, all comments, suggestions etc. are welcome. Best regards, -- Iņigo Serna Katxijasotzaileak -----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE----- Version: GnuPG v1.4.1 (GNU/Linux) iD8DBQBD3+gjyEiL8H0Z6/ERAhvhAJkB+XE7wOdZ4x0TJhhX9gjK68IzlACgjfiY qpN7pzZoQ1rDsJvBR5gCvMg= =60ny -----END PGP SIGNATURE-----
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Wednesday 7th November 2012
View Replies!

announcing allmydata.org "Tahoe", the Least-Authority Filesystem, v1.0

Folks: This open source project is written entirely in Python, except of course for the performance-intensive or system-integration parts that are written in C/C++ -- things like erasure coding and encryption. Python has served as well. It is elegant enough ...
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Saturday 10th November 2012
View Replies!

bsddb185 v1.0 for Python 2.6 and 3.0

Python 3.0 will dispense with the rarely used, but occasionally indispensible, bsddb185 module. I extracted the source code and unit tests from the current Python trunk, wrote a setup.py, made a couple slight mods so it would build and pass ...
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Saturday 10th November 2012
View Replies!

ANN: PyTables 2.0.3 released

=========================== Announcing PyTables 2.0.3 =========================== PyTables is a library for managing hierarchical datasets and designed to efficiently cope with extremely large amounts of data with support for full 64-bit file addressing. PyTables runs on top of the HDF5 library and ...
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Sunday 11th November 2012
View Replies!

Wing IDE 3.0.4 released

We're happy to announce version 3.0.4 of Wing IDE, an advanced development environment for the Python programming language. It is available from: http://wingware.com/downloads Version 3.0.4 is a bug fix release that reduces debugger overhead by about 50% per Python ...
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

vtd-xml 2.3 released

VTD-XML 2.3 is now released. To download the latest version please visit http://sourceforge.net/project/showf...kage_id=120172 . Below is a list of new features and enhancements in this version. a.. VTDException is now introduced as the root class for all other VTD-XML's exception ...
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

ANN: eric4 4.1.0 released

eric4 4.1.0 was just released. This is a major feature release. Compared to 4.0.4 it contains these features next to bug fixes. - Added a plugin system for easy extensibility - Converted the following interface to plugins available separately ...
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

lxml 2.0 released

Hi , I'm very happy to announce the official release of lxml 2.0! http://codespeak.net/lxml/ http://pypi.python.org/pypi/lxml/2.0 ** What is lxml """ In short: lxml is the most feature-rich and easy-to-use library for working with XML and HTML in the Python language. ...
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Leo 4.4.6 final released

Leo 4.4.6 final is available at: http://sourceforge.net/project/showf...ckage_id=29106 Leo 4.4.6 fixes several recently reported bugs, all minor. Leo is a text editor, data organizer, project manager and much more. See: http://webpages.charter.net/edreamleo/intro.html The highlights of Leo 4.4.6: ---------------------------- - Fixes all known ...
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

ANN: Resolver One 1.0 released

We are proud to announce the release of Resolver One, version 1.0 - the largest IronPython application in the world, we think, at 30,000 lines of production code backed up by 110,000 lines of unit and functional tests. Resolver One ...
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Wing IDE 3.0.3 released

We're happy to announce version 3.0.3 of Wing IDE, an advanced development environment for the Python programming language. It is available from: http://wingware.com/downloads This release focuses on fixing some usability issues found in Wing 3.0.2, including fixes for input ...
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

ANN: Leo 4.4.6 beta 2 released

Leo 4.4.6 beta 2 is available at: http://sourceforge.net/project/showf...ckage_id=29106 Leo 4.4.6 fixes several recently reported bugs, all minor. Leo is a text editor, data organizer, project manager and much more. See: http://webpages.charter.net/edreamleo/intro.html The highlights of Leo 4.4.6: ---------------------------- - Fixes all ...
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

[ANNOUNCE] GNUmed 0.2.8.1 released

I am pleased to announce GNUmed 0.2.8.1. GNUmed is a comprehensive scalable software solution for electronic medical practices with an emphasis on privacy protection, secure patient centric record sharing, decision support, and ease of use. It is intended to become ...
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Monday 12th November 2012
View Replies!

[ANN] PyAMF 0.1.0 alpha released

We are pleased to announce the first alpha version of PyAMF. PyAMF [1] is a lightweight library that allows Flash and Python applications to communicate via Adobe's ActionScript Message Format. A summary of features in this release: * AMF0 and ...
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

CodeInvestigator version 0.6.2 released.

CodeInvestigator version 0.6.2 was released on December 10. This version catches generate exceptions: Runs did not show when the generate failed. And a bug was fixed where variables did not underline when another iteration was selected. CodeInvestigator is a tracing ...
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

ANN: cocos2d v0.3.0 released

ANN: cocos2d v0.3.0 released get it at: http://cocos2d.org see our 45 minutes presentation of cocos2d at: http://blip.tv/file/1075646/ Whats new: ---------- v0.3.0 - September 5th, 2008 - Added particle systems: Sun, Fire, Fireworks, Meteor, Galaxy, Flower, Exposion, Spiral - Added lerp ...
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Sunday 25th November 2012
View Replies!