Forum

RECENTLY INDEXED PROGRAMMING SOLUTIONS OF Python Programming

Can asp.net application be built with C++ language   

hello,is it possible to built asp.net application? with c++ as language .If is it possible please can you tell how ?If is it not possible please tell why is it not possible . Continue Reading
Views : 22
Tuesday 25th of September 2012

Python training in Cegonsoft  

PythonPython is a high level programming language for code readability.Python is often used as a scripting language with functional programming and object programming.Python is mostly suited for web applications and... Continue Reading
Views : 47

Iran Python Regular Expression Problem  

A Test file containIran Python Regular Expression How to do it ?Ques No1?? My Question Started???????? (A) Ans1? (B) Ans2???? (C) Ans 3 (D) Ans 4how to convert itstring Q="My Question Started"string A1="Ans1"string... Continue Reading
Views : 36

Seriously Considering Learning Python  

I'm seriously considering learning Python, can anyone give me some tips?I need something to occupy me other than sitting on forums and watching Netflix all day. Continue Reading
Views : 25

What's happening with JScript.NET  

Years ago I had an interest in this language (which I think is a cool achievement).There was writing on the wall that it was not a first class citizen, it never got editing support in VS.I haven't given it much thought for years.There is a compiler... Continue Reading
Views : 40

Python Programmming Guides, Tutorials, Web Resources, and E-books Compilation  

I gotta say that python is a good programming Language and its easy to i recommend people cod python Continue Reading
Views : 75

how to run a iron python in web site  

how to run a iron python in web site Continue Reading
Views : 43

How to Make .exe  

Well, I've used Python for awhile doing my own thing, never needed to make a .exe... But now I do . Ive downloaded py2exe. Except I have no idea how to use it, Ive read some other tutorials, but they really dont make any sense to me, could anyone... Continue Reading
Views : 33

JScript Directory Traversal  

I need to access a directory on the server, traverse the files, read them, and use the read data. Is there anything with JScript that has the functionality of DirectoryInfo and FileInfo? It won't recognize either as valid classes.(As a sidenote, is there any... Continue Reading
Views : 32

QUESTION  

I've heard a lot of people say they are going to learn python before they learn PHP. Does it make any difference which one I learn first? Continue Reading
Views : 23

'System.IO.FileNotFoundException error in IronRuby  

Hi everybody,My first post here. I'm using IronRuby in VS2010 which I know is a bit different from C# but the errors seem to be the same plus there is no Ruby section here I could find. When I run my code it does compile and run but I get this in the debug... Continue Reading
Views : 26

"Twittering" with python  

Hi,i am new to python programming,and i could use some advise on something:i am trying to make a script with python2.7 in which the posted tweets of my "friends" on my twitter account's general wall are gathered in a text file, -in a... Continue Reading
Views : 40

Inheritance issue  

I'm starting off with python and IronPython and I'm having issue with inheritance. I'm not sure if this is python or IronPython's. I inherited from ToolStripMenuItem like this Continue Reading
Views : 25

Funny Little Snippit  

Well I finally decided to start learning Python, and so far it's going really well! I like the ease-of-use with it, I've already got quite far with it.So for all you Python coders: Continue Reading
Views : 30

How to convert WPF to ASPX Code  

private static string ConvertXamlToRtf(string xamlText){var richTextBox = new RichTextBox();if (string.IsNullOrEmpty(xamlText)) return "";var textRange = new TextRange(richTextBox.Document.ContentStart, richTextBox.Document.ContentEnd);//var... Continue Reading
Views : 27

Classes and Functions and Threading Oh My!  

Hello all! Today RhynoTuts is bring you a tutorial on Fuctions, Classes and Threading! Oh My! I wrote this tutorial because I had some trouble understanding these when I first... Continue Reading
Views : 31

Not able to edit the list in sharepoint 2010  

Hello i am not able to append data? into ?the already existed list in sahrepoint designer 2010please help me as soon as possible. Thanks in Advance Continue Reading
Views : 44

label transparency  

Just coding ago 1hours Code:""" this... Continue Reading
Views : 55

[Linux] Terminal Coloring text  

Sup guys, I've been working on a script for a while now, for which I needed to display output in various colors. On Linux, the Terminal does support this and it's quite easy to get done, windows however, doesn't have this power, though there are few... Continue Reading
Views : 34

Looks like I'm going to start here.  

I was going to start up on Small Basics...but my fried told me it's close to useless an I asked him where I should start...Hesaid python.I don't have any previous knowledge of coding. However I have some experience browsing through... Continue Reading
Views : 39

Python tutorial websites for beginners  

Thanks! i bookmarked it. i love py! Continue Reading
Views : 72

'X' object has no attribute 'y'  

hi there,i am new to python. i installed it in order to run a script that migrates Google Analytics to Piwik, a locally hosted open source solution using MYSQL/PHP. Anyways, I was able to get python running with Google API and can run the script... Continue Reading
Views : 42

How to Run a Python Script.. Need Help  

Today i have started to learn python i have created a simple script with notepad ++ like belowafter that i want to run it through python... Continue Reading
Views : 29

Web design systems  

Would Python be a good advantage for a good blog or a forum board??? I know PHP is the main for that but there is also a way I seen that you could use Python for systems too. , Hmm, I... Continue Reading
Views : 55

Google's Pyquick  

I've just watched and am continueing to watch this series on googles interpretation/introduction to python. Truely interesting: Continue Reading
Views : 46

Fundamentals of Python 2.6  

This is not written by me.Credits goes to HeadRush in HFTutorial... Continue Reading
Views : 57

Folder Hider and Encryption  

What this does is hides folders and password protects them as well. There is also a function that destroys all files related to the program, if you want to scrap it. The first version was made in batch, and it has been improved, with Python! Continue Reading
Views : 60
Monday 24th of September 2012

Python to parse text file and get the count of items  

I have a text file which contains some data.I m particularly interested in finding the count of the number of items in v_dimsI m thinking of getting all the elements in v_dims and dumping them out in a Python list. Then compute... Continue Reading
Views : 30

So weird  

Quote:I'm trying to learn Python, I installed Python 2.7.3 and for some reason, when I watch "TheNewBoston" video, I typed the same code as him, save as .py, i couldn't double click on the .py file to execute it. I right click... Continue Reading
Views : 100

( Dea Tutorials )-==-[ DataBases in Python ]-==-(Tutorial no.1)  

IntroWell boys and girls, i searched python forum to... Continue Reading
Views : 43