Re: HTML::Parser does give any result of its "sub text{...}".

Dear Tom, Thank you for your help. You solved my problem. And I apologize because I understood Jenda's advice very slowly. Again thanks. === On Fri, 12 Oct 2007 19:40:16 -0700 "Tom Phoenix" wrote: > On 10/12/07, Patrik Hasibuan ...
Posted On: Thursday 15th of November 2012 08:59:50 PM Total Views:  107
View Complete with Replies

RELATED TOPICS OF Perl PROGRAMMING LANGUAGE

Screencasts for a beginner

Hi , I am a beginner to perl and to programming in general , I have some experience with both python and ruby , but perl is a different beast , more complicated from the outside, but much more powerful, ...
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Thursday 15th November 2012
View Replies!

FAQ 3.10 Is there an IDE or Windows Perl Editor?

This is an excerpt from the latest version perlfaq3.pod, which comes with the standard Perl distribution. These postings aim to reduce the number of repeated questions as well as allow the community to review and update the answers. The latest ...
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

FAQ 2.13 What mailing lists are there for Perl?

This is an excerpt from the latest version perlfaq2.pod, which comes with the standard Perl distribution. These postings aim to reduce the number of repeated questions as well as allow the community to review and update the answers. The latest ...
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

FAQ 2.3 I don't have a C compiler. How can I build my own Perl interpreter?

This is an excerpt from the latest version perlfaq2.pod, which comes with the standard Perl distribution. These postings aim to reduce the number of repeated questions as well as allow the community to review and update the answers. The latest ...
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

How to get the name of the variable a reference is "pointing" at

foreach my $ref (\%Hash1, \%Hash2, \%Hash3) { while(my ($key, $value) = each(%$ref)) { debug ("$key -> $value") } } I'd like to prefix the name of the hash for the elements in my debug(...). How to get the name ...
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

FAQ 1.15 Where can I get a list of Larry Wall witticisms?

This is an excerpt from the latest version perlfaq1.pod, which comes with the standard Perl distribution. These postings aim to reduce the number of repeated questions as well as allow the community to review and update the answers. The latest ...
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

FAQ 1.4 What are Perl 4, Perl 5, or Perl 6?

This is an excerpt from the latest version perlfaq1.pod, which comes with the standard Perl distribution. These postings aim to reduce the number of repeated questions as well as allow the community to review and update the answers. The latest ...
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

FAQ 8.47 How do I keep my own module/library directory?

This is an excerpt from the latest version perlfaq8.pod, which comes with the standard Perl distribution. These postings aim to reduce the number of repeated questions as well as allow the community to review and update the answers. The latest ...
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

FAQ 8.44 How do I tell the difference between errors from the shell and perl?

This is an excerpt from the latest version perlfaq8.pod, which comes with the standard Perl distribution. These postings aim to reduce the number of repeated questions as well as allow the community to review and update the answers. The latest ...
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

FAQ 9.10 How do I decode or create those %-encodings on the web?

This is an excerpt from the latest version perlfaq9.pod, which comes with the standard Perl distribution. These postings aim to reduce the number of repeated questions as well as allow the community to review and update the answers. The latest ...
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

What's the different of ( -name=>value ) and ( name=>value )

I have a script like this : sub This { print @_ } This ( -x => 100 ) ; # prints -x100 This ( x => 100 ) ; # prints x100 ## It seems that's something just as ...
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

simple question reag search and replace

Hi all i need to search for a particular string and replace it in a file for eg :input file has stock 3 99999 6 13456000 -market 1 100 5600 shift 2 rshit 36 stock 300 99999 6 13456000 -market ...
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Re: Platypus - Current Working Directory - write file

On 2007-11-06 8.15 pm, J. Gleixner said: >> That leaves the issue of the platypus app not being dropable. > Whatever that means. Platypus ( http://www.sveinbjorn.org/platypus ) let's you create .apps on Mac OS X out of all sorts of ...
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

FAQ 7.30 What does "bad interpreter" mean?

This is an excerpt from the latest version perlfaq7.pod, which comes with the standard Perl distribution. These postings aim to reduce the number of repeated questions as well as allow the community to review and update the answers. The latest ...
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

FAQ 8.10 How do I read and write the serial port?

VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Re: dereferencing

On 10/29/2007 7:23 PM, Aaron Priven wrote: > my $hashref = \%hash; > > But as near as I can tell, there is no way to do the reverse > operation: making a "my %hash" that is an alias for ...
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

line-equation program gives wrong results

! I was just implementing this small program for calculating the line- equation, given two points. Just in case you don't remind this equation.... y = slope * x + b. First I calculate the slope and then b: $slope ...
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

FAQ 7.9 How do I create a module?

This is an excerpt from the latest version perlfaq7.pod, which comes with the standard Perl distribution. These postings aim to reduce the number of repeated questions as well as allow the community to review and update the answers. The latest ...
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Need this $dir variable be replaced by the new one added in windows.

#!c:\Perl\bin\perl.exe use Strict; use File::Copy; #use File::find; $dir = "2.00.A07"; print "enter the name of the file to be copied:"; $file=<>; chomp $file; $filetobecopied = "//Builds/Prerelease/$dir/$file"; $newfile = "C:/PERL"; copy ($filetobecopied,$newfile) or print "file not found\n"; #find(\&wanted, @directories); This $dir ...
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Using XML Treepp

Hi , I am using Treepp module for XML parsing. If Ihave a file as follows : ABCD EFGH abcd abcd abcd I want ...
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!