Namespace for apartment threading modules ?

Looking for namespace advice... After building a specialized set of classes to support apartment threading of DBI ( http://www.presicient.com/dbixthrd ), I'm attempting to build a set of modules to provide generalized apartment threading capability. The working namespace I'm using is ...
Posted On: Tuesday 27th of November 2012 11:00:58 PM Total Views:  609
View Complete with Replies

RELATED TOPICS OF Perl PROGRAMMING LANGUAGE

namespace for iTunes Connect client module?

I've written a simple client module for iTunes Connect that can be used to fetch the sales summaries Apple provides to developers. Apple only keeps the data for 7 days so I needed something I could run nightly. I'm almost ready to upload it to PAUSE, but I'm not sure what namespace to use. The module is mostly a wrapper around LWP and HTML::Form with some post-processing of the responses. My first thought was either WWW::iTunesConnect or Net::iTunesConnect. Thoughts Suggestions
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Wednesday 3rd October 2012
View Replies!

namespace for iTunes Connect client module?

I've written a simple client module for iTunes Connect that can be used to fetch the sales summaries Apple provides to developers. Apple only keeps the data for 7 days so I needed something I could run nightly. I'm almost ready to upload it to PAUSE, but I'm not sure what namespace to use. The module is mostly a wrapper around LWP and HTML::Form with some post-processing of the responses. My first thought was either WWW::iTunesConnect or Net::iTunesConnect. Thoughts Suggestions
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Tuesday 16th October 2012
View Replies!

namespace declarations in LibXML

I am using LibXML to create an xml document. I am also using namespaces. The problem that i am running into is that the document that i am creating has the namespace declaration at each element. For instance, blah blah blab blah blah blab And I want the following: blah blah blab blah blah blab How can i achieve this
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Monday 22nd October 2012
View Replies!

Ptk and threading...redux..

FWIW: Yes I know that ptk doesn't support threads, and maybe never will, but I think enough of us have produced sufficient experimental results that the conversation isn't entirely closed...so forgive me for thinking out loud here.. I've recently been ...
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Thursday 15th November 2012
View Replies!

TL1 module namespace

I'm looking for feedback on the most suitable namespace for a `TL1' module I've written. Google searches for existing TL1 modules have showed up none so I've written a new module. TL1 is a command language used to configure telecommunications ...
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Thoughts on namespaces in Perl/Tk

This post has to do with issues I've run into regarding namespace in Perl/Tk. I am curious to see if others have run into the same issues, and if so, how those issues were resolved. One thing that has been ...
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

New module namespace

Greetings, Having carefully perused the list at http://www.cpan.org/modules/00modlist.long.html I am reasonably certain that the module I'd like to submit (pending approval from higher up) does not yet exist, nor does a suitable namespace exist. I have written a module that ...
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Monday 19th November 2012
View Replies!

A module looking for a namespace

Hi folks, I'm writing a perl extension to interface the language with CHMLib (using XS), wich will give to the language the ability to handle (with the limitations of the library) .chm files with an OO interface. Now, it's time ...
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Monday 19th November 2012
View Replies!

Re: MP3::Archive - namespace advice

Ilya Zakharevich writes: > P.S. Is there a nice module to get the query from FreeDB given the > cddb ID (and, optionally, a list of track offsets) I spent a lot of > time trying to convince CPAN ...
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Sunday 25th November 2012
View Replies!

import fails if package namespace != module path

I'm struggling with something. If I have a module, but the package namespace inside the module doesn't match the path passed to use, then import (with @EXPORT or @EXPORT_OK) doesn't work. There's something I don't understand, obviously, but I don't ...
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Monday 26th November 2012
View Replies!

FAQ 2.6 What modules and extensions are available for Perl? What is CPAN? What does CPAN/src/... mean?

This is an excerpt from the latest version perlfaq2.pod, which comes with the standard Perl distribution. These postings aim to reduce the number of repeated questions as well as allow the community to review and update the answers. The latest ...
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Marquis:: namespace on CPAN.

I think a good place for me to put my future modules on CPAN is into the Marquis:: namespace--which currently does not exist. What do the rest of you think of this idea -- paduille.4060.mumia.w@earthlink.net...
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Naming modules from the Internet Archive

! My name is TTK Ciar, and I am a software engineer at the Internet Archive. In the Data Repository and Collections departments we have some perl modules which we use in a lot of our software, which might be ...
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Listing all modules used by program?

Greetings all, I'm trying to figure out how to automatically list all the modules used by a particular program. The closest I've come is creating a CPAN autobundle but this includes everything on the system, which isn't what I'm hoping ...
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Reusing SQL data-related logic, replacing weird modules and improving Class::DBI

One of the problems I frequently face in development for database-driven applications is the inability to efficiently reuse data retrieval logic. That is, how do I reuse a SQL statement, but slightly modify a single part of it How do ...
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

writing modules in 'c'

Hi , I've been trying to write modules in 'c'. I've gone through the documentation of perlguts, perlapi & perlxs. Although what I'm trying to do is much complicated to explain here, I am extracting out the problem with a ...
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

ANNOUNCE: Iterator v0.02 and associated modules.

-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE----- Hash: SHA1 Version 0.02 of the following modules Iterator Iterator::Util Iterator::IO Iterator: BI Iterator::Misc were released today and are available on CPAN. Iterator is an object encapsulation of the iterator pattern popularized by Mark Jason Dominus, ...
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Perl encryption modules

Does anyone know which (other than RC4), if any, encryption modules will work in the following scenario: I need to encrypt (with perl on Linux web server) some information obtained from a web form. Then I need to be able ...
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

h2xs more modern layout and multiple related modules

I appreciate parts of the "more modern layout" which the 5.8.1 version of h2xs now produces. However, in the past one could type "h2xs -X -n My::Obj" and then type "h2xs -X -n My::Obj::SubObj" to create the stubs for two ...
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

RE: modules for Excel to PDF

> This doesn't make much sense - if you are going to generate > Excel files from a database, and then PDFs from that, why not > go straight from the database to a PDF in one step OK, I'll ...
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!