Looking for a file transfer module NOT ftp

, I'm looking for a module to perform file transfer from one machine to another. This will be running on Windows machines, multiple windows xp machines to a windows 2003 server. I don't want to use ftp or windows file ...
Posted On: Sunday 25th of November 2012 11:14:35 PM Total Views:  193
View Complete with Replies

RELATED TOPICS OF Perl PROGRAMMING LANGUAGE

{JOB} Calling all Perl Monks - My client has been looking for you...

My client is very simply looking for the best and brightest perl developers in New York City. Technology Requirement Perl 5 (Object Oriented Programming is a plus) MySQL Ability to code without the use of WYSIWYG editors (vi(m) or emacs) Stong knowledge of xHTML, CSS and JavaScript is a big plus Intermediate understanding of administering Unix / Apache / Mysql environment is required (MySql replication administration is a big plus) Additional skills that are a big plus to this position PHP 4 and 5 (zend framework experience is a big plus) Familiarity with RSS/XML standards Experience building web-based tools & applications Database design & optimization experience Requirements: Ability to work at least 40 hours on site in our offices downtown New York City Ability to put in a bit of extra time nights/weekends (from anywhere) when crises arise. Can work independently with little direct supervision Maintain project timelines and meet all project deadlines. Willingness to tackle unfamiliar problems and take the time to discover "best practice" solutions Excellent communication skills, both written & verbal Familiarity with the basics of building a ecommerce & content sites. If interested please send resumes and salary requirements as well as history to: patrick@mavstaff.com -- Patrick M Large Principal IT Recruiter Maverick Staffing Solutions New York, New York Tel: 917-921-4294 http://www.linkedin.com/in/patricklarge
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Wednesday 3rd October 2012
View Replies!

looking for boys

write me back sherm@dot-app.org
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Tuesday 16th October 2012
View Replies!

Assistance i'm looking for

I am trying to get certain information from .LOG filescurrently running this which when i execute it to CMD it spams my screen of everything it reads from the array.#!/usr/bin/perluse strict;open(MYINPUTFILE, "
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Sunday 4th November 2012
View Replies!

looking at parsing procedures

I have posted in the memorable past about using the Perl Programming Language to make a unBuckeyesque yikes. Instead of something thnt has to do with Ohio; im looking to develop my first if statemnet. Hot here in the desert. ...
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Thursday 15th November 2012
View Replies!

looking for perl professionals

, My name is Doug Cohen and I am a Senior Recruiter for c CIDC is a profitable and growing Internet-based software company that has been developing and refining its online gaming technology and eBusiness operational expertise for over ...
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

looking for some size optimization

I'm looking at a script that handles a huge amount of data... basically, the filenames from +4000 packages in order to recognize conflicts. Currently, it builds a big hash through a loop that constructs $all_conflict like this: my $file= File::Spec->canonpath($self->fullname()); ...
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

problem with ppm - looking for MSWin320-x86-multi-thread-5.8

I am using perl with Windows XP and ActiveState Perl. I downloaded finance-yahooquote.zip, unzipped it which gave me a .ppd and .tar.gz file but when I tried to install it I got this the message below about an MSWin320-x860-multi-thread-5.8 directory. ...
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

looking for serverstatus script

Im looking for a script that checks the status of some remote servers (ftp/web and userdefined port), and update the status in an html file. I used to have a working php script but since that did all the ...
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

A module looking for a namespace

Hi folks, I'm writing a perl extension to interface the language with CHMLib (using XS), wich will give to the language the ability to handle (with the limitations of the library) .chm files with an OO interface. Now, it's time ...
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Monday 19th November 2012
View Replies!

comparing 2 files

i have 2 files and i want to compare i currently cat the files and awk print $1, $2 and doing if file1=file2 then fail, else exit 0what i want to do is compare values, with column 1 being a reference i want to compare line by line and then do:the values not matching is a successthe values matching is failurelike a vlookup in excelfile 1 scott 1.4suzy 3.5josh 5.3amanda 4.2luke 2.1file 2file2scott 4.1suzy 3.5josh 5.3amanda 2.4luke 1.2
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Saturday 24th November 2012
View Replies!

question on appending file

Hi I wrote a program to append a number to an existing file. but found a problem that i can't understand ******************************************************* code1: my $cnt= 0 open FILE, ">>diff.txt"; while () { if (match some condition) { $cnt= $cnt+ 1; ...
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Sunday 25th November 2012
View Replies!

split file with according to size

I have a input file called temp.hex (163840 bytes) . Is there any function in perl that does the file splitting with size of the file information tempA.hex(81920 bytes) and tempB.hex(81920 bytes) or tempA.hex(3840 bytes) and tempB.hex(16000bytes)
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

FTP file handle question

Hi group, I'm troubleshooting a perl 5.6 Win32 app that uses Net::FTP. I am trying to ftp using a file handle instead of a local file name. POD says something like $ftp->put(LOCAL_FILE [REMOTE_FILE]) where LOCAL_FILE may be a file name ...
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Re: How attach files and send mails on perl????

Armin Garcia wrote: > Hi !!!! , > Well i try to attach a file, but i dont know what function or method i need > to use, here is my code, i hope anybody can help me ....
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

FAQ 5.27 How do I print to more than one file at once?

This is an excerpt from the latest version perlfaq5.pod, which comes with the standard Perl distribution. These postings aim to reduce the number of repeated questions as well as allow the community to review and update the answers. The latest ...
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

FAQ 5.22 I still don't get locking. I just want to increment the number in the file. How can I do this?

This is an excerpt from the latest version perlfaq5.pod, which comes with the standard Perl distribution. These postings aim to reduce the number of repeated questions as well as allow the community to review and update the answers. The latest ...
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Detecting C compiler in Makefile.PL

, a CPAN module of mine that needs a C compiler for installation fails in some of the tests since the C compiler isn't found. The offending lines are if ( system $Config{cc}, qw( -o cc_test cc_test.c ) ) { ...
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Comparing files with regular expressions

, I'm a Perl uber-novice and I'm trying to compare two files in order to exclude items listed on one file from the complete list on the other file. What I have so far prints out a third file listing ...
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Looking for a utility that lists all the functions under apreprocessing directive in a C++ file .

I'm looking for a utility that will scan a C++ file and list all the functions under a preprocessing directive. In the example code below: Upon request to list all the files under the preprocessing directive AAA the utiltiy should ...
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

FAQ 9.8 How do I fetch an HTML file?

This is an excerpt from the latest version perlfaq9.pod, which comes with the standard Perl distribution. These postings aim to reduce the number of repeated questions as well as allow the community to review and update the answers. The latest ...
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!