Is there any module to map a network drive and remove a mapped network drive in perl

Is there any module to map a network drive and remove a mapped network drive in perl. I didn't get any in CPAN. Or is there any way to map and delete a network drive in perl....
Posted On: Monday 26th of November 2012 02:46:47 AM Total Views:  197
View Complete with Replies

RELATED TOPICS OF Perl PROGRAMMING LANGUAGE

FAQ 8.33 Is there a way to hide perl's command line from programs such as "ps"?

This is an excerpt from the latest version perlfaq8.pod, which comes with the standard Perl distribution. These postings aim to reduce the number of repeated questions as well as allow the community to review and update the answers. The latest version of the complete perlfaq is at http://faq.perl.org . -------------------------------------------------------------------- 8.33: Is there a way to hide perl's command line from programs such as "ps" First of all note that if you're doing this for security reasons (to avoid people seeing passwords, for example) then you should rewrite your program so that critical information is never given as an argument. Hiding the arguments won't make your program completely secure. To actually alter the visible command line, you can assign to the variable $0 as documented in perlvar. This won't work on all operating systems, though. Daemon programs like sendmail place their state there, as in: $0 = "orcus [accepting connections]"; -------------------------------------------------------------------- The perlfaq-workers, a group of volunteers, maintain the perlfaq. They are not necessarily experts in every domain where Perl might show up, so please include as much information as possible and relevant in any corrections. The perlfaq-workers also don't have access to every operating system or platform, so please include relevant details for corrections to examples that do not work on particular platforms. Working code is greatly appreciated. If you'd like to help maintain the perlfaq, see the details in perlfaq.pod.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Monday 5th November 2012
View Replies!

FAQ 3.9 Is there a ctags for Perl?

This is an excerpt from the latest version perlfaq3.pod, which comes with the standard Perl distribution. These postings aim to reduce the number of repeated questions as well as allow the community to review and update the answers. The latest version of the complete perlfaq is at http://faq.perl.org . -------------------------------------------------------------------- 3.9: Is there a ctags for Perl (contributed by brian d foy) Ctags uses an index to quickly find things in source code, and many popular editors support ctags for several different languages, including Perl. Exuberent ctags supports Perl: http://ctags.sourceforge.net/ You might also try pltags: http://www.mscha.com/pltags.zip -------------------------------------------------------------------- The perlfaq-workers, a group of volunteers, maintain the perlfaq. They are not necessarily experts in every domain where Perl might show up, so please include as much information as possible and relevant in any corrections. The perlfaq-workers also don't have access to every operating system or platform, so please include relevant details for corrections to examples that do not work on particular platforms. Working code is greatly appreciated. If you'd like to help maintain the perlfaq, see the details in perlfaq.pod.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Monday 5th November 2012
View Replies!

This is an excerpt from the latest version perlfaq8.pod, which comes with the standard Perl distribution. These postings aim to reduce the number of repeated questions as well as allow the community to review and update the answers. The latest version of the complete perlfaq is at http://faq.perl.org . -------------------------------------------------------------------- 8.33: Is there a way to hide perl's command line from programs such as "ps" First of all note that if you're doing this for security reasons (to avoid people seeing passwords, for example) then you should rewrite your program so that critical information is never given as an argument. Hiding the arguments won't make your program completely secure. To actually alter the visible command line, you can assign to the variable $0 as documented in perlvar. This won't work on all operating systems, though. Daemon programs like sendmail place their state there, as in: $0 = "orcus [accepting connections]"; -------------------------------------------------------------------- The perlfaq-workers, a group of volunteers, maintain the perlfaq. They are not necessarily experts in every domain where Perl might show up, so please include as much information as possible and relevant in any corrections. The perlfaq-workers also don't have access to every operating system or platform, so please include relevant details for corrections to examples that do not work on particular platforms. Working code is greatly appreciated. If you'd like to help maintain the perlfaq, see the details in perlfaq.pod.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Monday 5th November 2012
View Replies!

FAQ 3.8 Is there a pretty-printer (formatter) for Perl?

This is an excerpt from the latest version perlfaq3.pod, which comes with the standard Perl distribution. These postings aim to reduce the number of repeated questions as well as allow the community to review and update the answers. The latest version of the complete perlfaq is at http://faq.perl.org . -------------------------------------------------------------------- 3.8: Is there a pretty-printer (formatter) for Perl Perltidy is a Perl script which indents and reformats Perl scripts to make them easier to read by trying to follow the rules of the perlstyle. If you write Perl scripts, or spend much time reading them, you will probably find it useful. It is available at http://perltidy.sourceforge.net Of course, if you simply follow the guidelines in perlstyle, you shouldn't need to reformat. The habit of formatting your code as you write it will help prevent bugs. Your editor can and should help you with this. The perl-mode or newer cperl-mode for emacs can provide remarkable amounts of help with most (but not all) code, and even less programmable editors can provide significant assistance. Tom Christiansen and many other VI users swear by the following settings in vi and its clones: set ai sw=4 map! ^O {^M}^[O^T Put that in your .exrc file (replacing the caret characters with control characters) and away you go. In insert mode, ^T is for indenting, ^D is for undenting, and ^O is for blockdenting--as it were. A more complete example, with comments, can be found at http://www.cpan.org/authors/id/TOMC/...s/toms.exrc.gz The a2ps http://www-inf.enst.fr/%7Edemaille/a...ck+white.ps.gz does lots of things related to generating nicely printed output of documents. -------------------------------------------------------------------- The perlfaq-workers, a group of volunteers, maintain the perlfaq. They are not necessarily experts in every domain where Perl might show up, so please include as much information as possible and relevant in any corrections. The perlfaq-workers also don't have access to every operating system or platform, so please include relevant details for corrections to examples that do not work on particular platforms. Working code is greatly appreciated. If you'd like to help maintain the perlfaq, see the details in perlfaq.pod.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Monday 5th November 2012
View Replies!

is there a way to read content from lnk on windows?

Hi On Linux, I can use "-l" to judge whether a file is a soft link and use readlink/Cwd::realpath to get its real path. But on windows (activeperl), seems both function do not work. Is there a way to do ...
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Sunday 11th November 2012
View Replies!

This is an excerpt from the latest version perlfaq8.pod, which comes with the standard Perl distribution. These postings aim to reduce the number of repeated questions as well as allow the community to review and update the answers. The latest ...
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Perl DBI Module: SQL query where there is space in field name

Hi all, Using the DBI module, I have connected to a CSV file, and am trying to execute SQL queries on the CSV file. I am stuck when there is a space in the field name and I cannot proceed. ...
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

FAQ 3.10 Is there an IDE or Windows Perl Editor?

This is an excerpt from the latest version perlfaq3.pod, which comes with the standard Perl distribution. These postings aim to reduce the number of repeated questions as well as allow the community to review and update the answers. The latest ...
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

FAQ 5.30 How can I tell whether there's a character waiting on a filehandle?

This is an excerpt from the latest version perlfaq5.pod, which comes with the standard Perl distribution. These postings aim to reduce the number of repeated questions as well as allow the community to review and update the answers. The latest ...
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Thursday 15th November 2012
View Replies!

FAQ 3.10 Is there an IDE or Windows Perl Editor?

This is an excerpt from the latest version perlfaq3.pod, which comes with the standard Perl distribution. These postings aim to reduce the number of repeated questions as well as allow the community to review and update the answers. The latest ...
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

FAQ 2.13 What mailing lists are there for Perl?

This is an excerpt from the latest version perlfaq2.pod, which comes with the standard Perl distribution. These postings aim to reduce the number of repeated questions as well as allow the community to review and update the answers. The latest ...
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Is there a way to find a complied net:ssh2 module for ms windows environment

I tried to find a net:ssh2 module and add it to the perl module, I I found it in http://www.cpan.org/modules/by-module/Net/ and follow the instruction but I still have problem to get it complied. Is there a way to find a ...
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

FAQ 3.9 Is there a ctags for Perl?

VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

FAQ 5.16 Is there a leak/bug in glob()?

This is an excerpt from the latest version perlfaq5.pod, which comes with the standard Perl distribution. These postings aim to reduce the number of repeated questions as well as allow the community to review and update the answers. The latest ...
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Is there a widget like"CornerBox" (use in a canvas) that can be used in a "Frame"

Hi Folks, I am looking to see if there is a module that provides me with a Win XP type "CornerBox" that I can grab for resizing the Frame. There is a module name "CornerBox" in the Tk-DKW-0.03 distro which ...
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Monday 19th November 2012
View Replies!

Tk::Scale: is there a way to set the slider's color?

As far as I can see, the scale's slider (unless active) takes the -background color, but changing that also changes the background for the area surrounding the trough. Is there any option (or workaround) for changing the slider's color without ...
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

is there a html wysiwyg widget for tk?

I have a perl/tk application that allows the user to edit pieces of html. Currently, I use Tk::CodeText::HTML. However, I would like to add an option for the user to use a wysiwyg html editor. Does such a widget exist ...
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Is there a way to send and alt-f4 to process

I am using: Win32::Process::Create($processObjHost, $appName, $opt, 0, NORMAL_PRIORITY_CLASS | CREATE_NEW_CONSOLE | CREATE_NEW_PROCESS_GROUP , '.'); To log into a server and I want to exit out of the session when I am done. I can use the method: $processObjHost->Kill(0) to kill ...
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Is there nealy same module? ExportTo

. I have one module my calling ExportTo. It easily export function/method to anywhere. If you know a module like it, please tell me. If there are no modules like this, I want to upload this to CPAN. ============================================================================== ...
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Sunday 25th November 2012
View Replies!

FAQ 5.31 How can I tell whether there's a character waiting on a filehandle?

VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Sunday 25th November 2012
View Replies!