Cross-compiling to ARM

I have an ARM-based system with very little storage. I am unable to load all the tools on this system to build/install some of the perl modules I need. How can I cross-compile these on another system to deploy them ...
Posted On: Wednesday 28th of November 2012 12:10:09 AM Total Views:  276
View Complete with Replies

RELATED TOPICS OF Perl PROGRAMMING LANGUAGE

FAQ 8.16 How can I sleep() or alarm() for under a second?

This is an excerpt from the latest version perlfaq8.pod, which comes with the standard Perl distribution. These postings aim to reduce the number of repeated questions as well as allow the community to review and update the answers. The latest version of the complete perlfaq is at http://faq.perl.org . -------------------------------------------------------------------- 8.16: How can I sleep() or alarm() for under a second If you want finer granularity than the 1 second that the "sleep()" function provides, the easiest way is to use the "select()" function as documented in "select" in perlfunc. Try the "Time::HiRes" and the "BSD::Itimer" modules (available from CPAN, and starting from Perl 5.8 "Time::HiRes" is part of the standard distribution). -------------------------------------------------------------------- The perlfaq-workers, a group of volunteers, maintain the perlfaq. They are not necessarily experts in every domain where Perl might show up, so please include as much information as possible and relevant in any corrections. The perlfaq-workers also don't have access to every operating system or platform, so please include relevant details for corrections to examples that do not work on particular platforms. Working code is greatly appreciated. If you'd like to help maintain the perlfaq, see the details in perlfaq.pod.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Tuesday 16th October 2012
View Replies!

This is an excerpt from the latest version perlfaq8.pod, which comes with the standard Perl distribution. These postings aim to reduce the number of repeated questions as well as allow the community to review and update the answers. The latest version of the complete perlfaq is at http://faq.perl.org . -------------------------------------------------------------------- 8.16: How can I sleep() or alarm() for under a second If you want finer granularity than the 1 second that the sleep() function provides, the easiest way is to use the select() function as documented in "select" in perlfunc. Try the Time::HiRes and the BSD::Itimer modules (available from CPAN, and starting from Perl 5.8 Time::HiRes is part of the standard distribution). -------------------------------------------------------------------- The perlfaq-workers, a group of volunteers, maintain the perlfaq. They are not necessarily experts in every domain where Perl might show up, so please include as much information as possible and relevant in any corrections. The perlfaq-workers also don't have access to every operating system or platform, so please include relevant details for corrections to examples that do not work on particular platforms. Working code is greatly appreciated. If you'd like to help maintain the perlfaq, see the details in perlfaq.pod.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Saturday 20th October 2012
View Replies!

This is an excerpt from the latest version perlfaq8.pod, which comes with the standard Perl distribution. These postings aim to reduce the number of repeated questions as well as allow the community to review and update the answers. The latest version of the complete perlfaq is at http://faq.perl.org . -------------------------------------------------------------------- 8.16: How can I sleep() or alarm() for under a second If you want finer granularity than the 1 second that the "sleep()" function provides, the easiest way is to use the "select()" function as documented in "select" in perlfunc. Try the "Time::HiRes" and the "BSD::Itimer" modules (available from CPAN, and starting from Perl 5.8 "Time::HiRes" is part of the standard distribution). -------------------------------------------------------------------- The perlfaq-workers, a group of volunteers, maintain the perlfaq. They are not necessarily experts in every domain where Perl might show up, so please include as much information as possible and relevant in any corrections. The perlfaq-workers also don't have access to every operating system or platform, so please include relevant details for corrections to examples that do not work on particular platforms. Working code is greatly appreciated. If you'd like to help maintain the perlfaq, see the details in perlfaq.pod.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Wednesday 7th November 2012
View Replies!

This is an excerpt from the latest version perlfaq8.pod, which comes with the standard Perl distribution. These postings aim to reduce the number of repeated questions as well as allow the community to review and update the answers. The latest ...
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Saturday 10th November 2012
View Replies!

Top Pharmacy Affiliate Programs .

4RX.com is the 1st Online Pharmacy to offer Rimonabant. We are known as the most reliable supplier of this increasingly popular weight loss medication. We have one of the highest conversion ratios in the industry
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Sunday 11th November 2012
View Replies!

This is an excerpt from the latest version perlfaq8.pod, which comes with the standard Perl distribution. These postings aim to reduce the number of repeated questions as well as allow the community to review and update the answers. The latest ...
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Monday 26th November 2012
View Replies!