CGI error (need help)

I have a problem with a CGI script (Perl) on a Win2000 server. The script is for sending E-cards and was written by Jason Maloney: http://www.aestheticsurgerycenter.co...ostcard1.shtml You can choose from some cards, add your own text and send it ...
Posted On: Monday 26th of November 2012 08:58:33 PM Total Views:  108
View Complete with Replies

RELATED TOPICS OF Perl PROGRAMMING LANGUAGE

.htaccess and perl cgi

I am trying to create a generic interface that will manage various ..htaccess protected directories. In the ideal world, the .htaccess would trigger a cgi script that would take login information and store it to a file, or block access ...
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Thursday 15th November 2012
View Replies!

Help with a cgi script

Would someone be able to provide me with a few lines of code (cgi) that would accomplish the following: It would read the url in the address field in IE and simply print it to the screen. Thank you....
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Thursday 15th November 2012
View Replies!

cgi.pm install problem on windows 2000

. I'm running a Windows 2000 Server with IIS 5. i've got activestate perl v.5.8.7 installed. I also have MySQL 5 installed and running as well. I'd like to use Myadmin to administer my databases. I've installed cgi.pm as needed ...
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Monday 19th November 2012
View Replies!

Question on perl/cgi paths

I am just starting to play with CGI programs on a box with RH 9. Testing to see if I had the stuff installed I used a very simple script like so... #!/usr/bin/perl -w use strict; use CGI; It told ...
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

How do I make .cgi extention work?

How do I make .cgi extention work I installed ActivePerl 5.8. My CGI scripts work fine with .PL extention but not .CGI extention although I associated CGI extention as exactly same as PL extention in WinXP Prof [Folder Options] [File ...
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

cgi DBI Oracle errors

, How can I get hold of the errors from a CGI below. It works fine on the command line - but fails silently when invoked via cgi The query just ask for a describe on a table.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

cgi ordering a table with sql

I'm trying to achieve the following a table that when I click on the top link I will chance the ORDER BY value in the table. eg |fruit | boxes | |orange | 10 | |apples | 5 ...
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Sunday 25th November 2012
View Replies!

header" do?" style="color:#1385b4;text-transform:uppercase;" name="Post_239529"> What does "print $cgi->header" do?

There is a line in script we have that I find baffling, it is print $cgi->header; To me this seems to be printing the results of the header method of the CGI module to standard output. Is something else going ...
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

file upload, multipart form, and cgi::cache

Not sure if folks frequent this forum but if you see this and can/do help, I'd be much obliged I am trying to implement caching in a cgi app I am writing for my company and am having trouble when ...
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Geting the Host from URL in cgi script

Hi all, I have passed the one URL to cgi script , and i have retrieve the values by using the param method.. the example url is following , http://172.16.2.30:2004/block/blocke...arget=gambling now i wanted to retrieve the host of http://172.16.2.30:2004/block/blocked.cgi .. ...
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

perl and cgi

Dear all, Would you mind telling me how to fix this problem "You don't have permission to access abc.cgi on this server." I've changed httpd.conf to include the doNav.cgi in the non cgi-bin directory, ScriptAlias /cgi-bin/ "/var/www/cgi-bin/" ScriptAlias /cgi-bin/ "/var/www/html/ice-front/test/" ...
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

2 cgi script executions, is it possible?

experts, I've set up a form with the help of my domain providers cgi script that allows me to store the form values in a excel file and also xml file for future downloads. That page works fine ...
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Autmating cgi/perl scripts for html pages

I'm looking for some kind of software which can give cgi/perl scripts autmatically based on the user input to the web page so that each web page can be made dynamic page once the software gives the server side ...
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Monday 26th November 2012
View Replies!

Can't use an undefined value as an ARRAY reference at search.cgi line 139.

Hi all, I have what seems to me to be a strange problem.... I have the script below: if ($type eq 'alpha') { $query = sprintf ( "SELECT name, address, city, phone FROM valley where name like '$search%' ORDER ...
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

GD demo cgi script works on command line but not on webserver.

Hi all, I recently installed GD version 2.34. The installation process went well, except that it said, it cannot find -liconv library. It also said its harmless. I executed the demo script GD-2.34/demo/shapes.pl and it worked well. Then I executed ...
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

perl cgi session module installation problem

HI , I am trying to install perl cgi::session module using the perl module installation procedure >downloaded the CGI-Session-4.10.tar.gz >tar zxvf CGI-Session-4.10.tar.gz >perl Makefile.pl Failed with the following message, Can anybody suggest what is missing Not enough arguments for mkdir ...
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Runs in cgibin and 500 error outside of cgibin

I have a perl script that runs without errors as long as it's within the directory structure of the cgibin. This includes any level of subdirectories within the cgibin. If I run the same script outside of the cgibin, I ...
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Passing variables to frames - cgi

This is the problem I am having: I have an index page where I obtain input from the user (for example their date of birth). This information is passed to Page2. Page2 has frames. Outside of the frames I can ...
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

cgi-lib

newbie to perl; am an experienced java programmer shouldn't every perl web installation support: require "cgi-lib.pl"; On Earthlink hosting unix servers, this particular line doesn't work. They claim to support perl and perl5. I tracked the problem down to that ...
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Is there any way that I can change the image on the fly in cgi?

To change images, from what I know, I need to add event handler into the script (onMouseOver, onMouseOut ... etc), but I need to generate it on the fly. I will have this javascript in my cgi file which will ...
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!