Any interest in source code repository module/drivers modeled afterDBI?

At a job site a long time ago in a galaxy far, far away, a team labored and toiled to use Perl as a build/deploy management framework to build and deploy large J2EE apps calling external tools such as Ant ...
Posted On: Wednesday 28th of November 2012 12:35:27 AM Total Views:  260
View Complete with Replies

RELATED TOPICS OF Perl PROGRAMMING LANGUAGE

FAQ 4.23 How do I find matching/nesting anything?

This is an excerpt from the latest version perlfaq4.pod, which comes with the standard Perl distribution. These postings aim to reduce the number of repeated questions as well as allow the community to review and update the answers. The latest ...
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Thursday 15th November 2012
View Replies!

Re: HTML::Parser does give any result of its "sub text{...}".

Dear Tom, Thank you for your help. You solved my problem. And I apologize because I understood Jenda's advice very slowly. Again thanks. === On Fri, 12 Oct 2007 19:40:16 -0700 "Tom Phoenix" wrote: > On 10/12/07, Patrik Hasibuan ...
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

How to retrieve the Perl script returned value in C program? Many thanks

Hi Guys: I have an Email application that was made of C(no source code). Only I know is that it can call a program with a parameter(email file name) and check the return value. If returns 0, go ahead and ...
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

FAQ 3.1 How do I do (anything)?

This is an excerpt from the latest version perlfaq3.pod, which comes with the standard Perl distribution. These postings aim to reduce the number of repeated questions as well as allow the community to review and update the answers. The latest ...
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Re: pTk and themes - any news?

On Tue, 22 Mar 2005, konovalo wrote: > slaven@rezic.de wrote: > > > be available in a forthcoming Perl/Tk release more or less automatically. This is a very good news. BTW, it's been almost one year since last Tk804-027 was ...
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

pTk and themes - any news?

are there any news about pTk and themes such progress of implementation, problems etc. regards -- Ondrej Koala Vacha -++**==--++**==--++**==--++**==--++**==--++**==--++**== This message was posted through the Stanford campus mailing list server. If you wish to unsubscribe from this mailing ...
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Net::SNMP dies on any OID error and doesn't return other possibly good values

hey , i'm working on a system to monitor devices through SNMP. i'm using the Net::SNMP modules by D.Town. i try to load the snmp session request with a set of OIDs to make the system run through the large ...
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

another Tk segfault bug, anyone know what the backtrace means?

I present this here, in the hope that one of you C debugging experts, may spot what is going on. Some background: ------------------------------------------------------------- I originally posted about gtk2 apps causing segfaults in Tk apps. That bug was apprently fixed ...
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Monday 19th November 2012
View Replies!

many variables and one value

, I am trying to get the following variables to all equal 1. what is the easiest way to do that/ $loginCount, $areaCount, $stateCount, $cityCount, $elementCount = 1;...
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Sunday 25th November 2012
View Replies!

tie - any alternatives?

I am researching tie as a means to pass huge complex data structure ( an array of hash references ) between scripts ( and not textify the hash refs ) but I apparently don't have tie installed. Is there ...
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Re: pTk and themes - any news?

Ondrej Koala Vacha wrote: > > > > are there any news about pTk and themes such progress of implementation, > problems etc. > I think you should really look at Tcl/Tk related mailing lists or news groups ...
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Many thanks for replies of Cry for reply

Dear Gerardo, Of course I have tried to get solution by searching the NET on hebrew and arabic typing but I found nothing in PTK release. After a lot of experiments I understood that I'm not enough skilled to make ...
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Active State Komodo for Perl - anyone using?

I can't seem to get it to attach to an active perl session. Has anyone been able to get it to debug more than 1 process at a time...
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Monday 26th November 2012
View Replies!

insight needed: any way to have Java run a perl script..

This is for a class assignment; all we have to do is make a XML-to-SQL converter with a GUI, which can run either on Win2k or Sun 8 systems (interchangably). My partner is writing the GUI in Java obviously, but ...
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Is there any module to map a network drive and remove a mapped network drive in perl

Is there any module to map a network drive and remove a mapped network drive in perl. I didn't get any in CPAN. Or is there any way to map and delete a network drive in perl....
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Re: HTML::Parser does give any result of its "sub text{...}".

Hi Jenda, You solved my problem. Thank you very...very... much..... === On Sat, 13 Oct 2007 02:10:42 +0200 "Jenda Krynicky" wrote: > From: Patrik Hasibuan > > I want to parse HTML files those I retrieve with "LWP::UserAgent". ...
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

[2] SQL error .... Can anyone tell me what's going wrong please??

Having followed advice from my previous post, I now get the following specific error:- Can't call method "prepare" on an undefined value at search.pl line 283. This seems to be on the following $PageID = $rootkeys{$FILE}; $pagttl = ' '; ...
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Tk-804.027 make test failing with many dubious errors

VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Is there any way that I can change the image on the fly in cgi?

To change images, from what I know, I need to add event handler into the script (onMouseOver, onMouseOut ... etc), but I need to generate it on the fly. I will have this javascript in my cgi file which will ...
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Perl B:Bytecode anyone ?

I've been trying to compile perl scripts into bytecode. Now, from what I understand I can use either perlcc -B script.pl or perl -MO=bytecode script.pl to do this (whats the difference between these two methods anyway ). If I ...
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!