Forum

RECENTLY INDEXED PROGRAMMING SOLUTIONS OF Perl

Re: Breaking out of a while loop  

Scott.thornton wrote:>> Apologies if my question is a bit of newbie question.....>> Say my form has a button, which begins a section of code within a> while loop.>> My code will stop processing if I change... Continue Reading
Views : 112
Wednesday 3rd of October 2012

ComboBox.OnMouseMove   

D7 I need a combobox on mousemove eventbut i cant see it,I need a code like below ComboBox3.OnMouseMove =if ComboBox3.ItemIndex=0 thenComboBox3.Hint:='Aaaaa' elseComboBox3.Hint:='Bbbbb' any solution... Continue Reading
Views : 180

How to get started with localization  

Hi,Just wondering if there is any articles or good places to start on howto localize a Delphi application?I did a search on google, but got a bunch of 3rd party products. Continue Reading
Views : 113

[2007] Displaying an MDI child window modal  

Hello I'd like to have a main MDI window, and display a child MDI windowwhen the user clicks on one of the items in the group bar on the left: Continue Reading
Views : 158

Embarcadro and Australia/APac  

Given that online purchasing or any product info for current Embarcadrostuff is unavailable, and even trying to buy there existing stuff hereis nigh on impossible, is there likely to be a similar degrading inservice with Codegear ? Not... Continue Reading
Views : 83

Redirect Class Call  

Hi, does anyone know how to redirect a class method and call the original again?My plan is to redirect TPicture.RegisterFileFormat. When the redirectedversion is called i fetch the graphic class and call the old method. AllCode like... Continue Reading
Views : 88

Imagine if we have Delphi IDE as portable apps  

Hi, The concept of portable apps (http://portableapps.com/) allows us to runthe apps in any PC.... Continue Reading
Views : 160

So will it be TeamE now  

It looks like we need a Renaming refactoring for the community at large.:-) Continue Reading
Views : 95

Unicode and .NET  

Hello, I think .NET 1.1 runs under Win98 already, does .NET 2.0 do this as well? And: .NET always supported Unicode. How did they do this on Win98? Didthey require the instalation of this Unicode layer for Win98? Just out of... Continue Reading
Views : 59

How to check for Ctrl-Click  

How do I determine if Ctrl is pressed in an event handler, such asButton.OnClick? Continue Reading
Views : 85

As long as...  

the developer "still" matters. I'm ok with it. Who can guess the next road map?Delphi Tiburon --> Delphi Commodore --> Delphi Embarcadero? Cl?ment Continue Reading
Views : 134

As long as...  

the developer "still" matters. I'm ok with it. Who can guess the next road map?Delphi Tiburon --> Delphi Commodore --> Delphi Embarcadero? Cl?ment Continue Reading
Views : 146

Quest Software Wonder what they think about all this  

I know for a fact that their flagship product is built with Delphi(TOAD). It would be really interesting to be a fly on the wall at Questand hear what they think about their competitor controlling theirdevelopment tools. Quest is... Continue Reading
Views : 102

Storing Object Interfaces  

Hi:Which is more efficient in both memory and time, using TInterfaceList orusing an array of TMyOjbect?Sean. Continue Reading
Views : 61

CDS Update  

Hello! I have a query: SELECTS.ID,S.DESCRIPCION,S.CODIGO_SEGUN_PROVEEDOR,S.ID_SUBGRUPO,S.ALICUOTA_IVA,S.COSTO,S.DIAS_GARANTIA,S.ID_MONEDAS,M.SIMBOLO, < *** NOT FOUND *** !!!!M.DESCRIPCION AS... Continue Reading
Views : 88

Dont sell codegear to embarcadero  

Please dont sell codegear, borland take care of it ColdAir Continue Reading
Views : 120