web page display issue in ie and firefox. |

I have a site designed based in cms. There is a problem displaying a single page in ie(internet explorer). But in firefox and chrome it seems to be fine. I am tired of searching bugs. The problem is, In ie the footer and some content of the body is not displayed but in firefox it displays. Please help. ( http://www.futerox.net/ficus/valuation-services.html ) :(
Posted On: Thursday 20th of September 2012 11:41:16 PM Total Views:  79
View Complete with Replies

RELATED TOPICS OF HTML PROGRAMMING LANGUAGE

How to make a user login before viewing a web page? |

I want to make a website lets say http://www.mysite.com but before they view it, they have to login with username and password (those are stored in a DB). It doesnt matter if they access http://www.mysite.com/hello http://www.mysite.com/hello.html or http://www.mysite.com/hello/something/j.php ect the first time they access, they have to login, else they cannot view any content at all. Once they are logged in, Im thinking of 2 alternatives (depends on which is more easy to implement and when has better security) 1: Once they log in, in a DB the date/time they login is stored. If in say 5 minutes, they dont do anything on the site, they have to input again their username and pass. If they do, the NEW date/time is stored and sofore. 2: A simple cookie that expires in a hour (or whatever time) Thank you
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 21st September 2012
View Replies!

Single CSS file for multiple pages |

. i am having problems getting my CSS file to link in with all my pages. the navigation section looses its bg image. here is the code i am using for the navigation xxxxxxx xxxxxxxxx xxxxxxx xxxxxs xxxxxx xxxxxxx xxxxx xxxxxx xxxxxx xxxxx xxxxx xxxxxx here is the css link to the file here is the css used for the navigation #navigation{ float : left; width : 18%; border : solid #45bf55; border-width : 3px; background-color : #fff; margin-right : 30px; } #P_navigation{ padding-left : 4px; padding-top : 4px; list-style-type : none; margin : 0; margin-left : 0; } #List_nav li{ list-style-type : none; margin : 0; margin-left : 0; background : url(../images/buttons/main_link_bg.png) no-repeat; width : 98%; height : 30px; text-align:center; padding-top : 4px; padding-left : 4px; } the files are store with css file stored in a folder called CSS then the image for the link bg is stored in a folder IMAGES/BUTTONS (folders not in caps). it all works fine on the index page but fails to show on the following pages. I am assuming the rest of the css is working as my text is remaing the colours i want and the formatting seems to be correct.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Convert a Flash page to PDF format?

I know I have to take a screen capture of the page that was generated in Flash. But how then can I get that to a PDF format I want a button on the Flash page that the user can click for all this to happen in the background.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Why is my page's fonts blue

Wow that solved a lot!
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Page scrolls part of page, not all of it

I created a page, it scrolls... but on the laptops (i was using the macbook pro) it scrolls, but it won't show the bottom portion of the page... any solutions
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

how to set number of posts on blogger homepage

hello there is one problem I always face with google blogger blogs . i have blog http://npicx.blogspot.com/ problem is that there are two posts appear on front page from control panel Layout-->Blog Posts widget settings i set it to 9 posts on home page but its not changing i change templates but still same problem not more than 2 posts appear on front page of my blog anybody know how to fix this problem
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Saturday 22nd September 2012
View Replies!

Issue adding flash object to html page

I am trying to insert a small flash animation at the top of a webpage. The webpage is here www.idroidrandp.com/mbz. At the very top of the page you can see where the animation shows for an acheivement. Well the issue I have is when I insert it as a .swf file it just loops the first 1.5 seconds instead of playing the entire animation. I took the same animation with the same attributes and made it into a .flv file and that is what is up there now. I don't mind keeping the .flv style one up, I just hate having the little control box there (play, pause, stop, etc.) and I can't get that to go away. I tried everything I could think of and that google had to offer to get the full .swf file to play but it still only played the first 1.5 seconds instead of the entire 8 and then go away. Any ideas
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

simple page counter

I'm looking for a simple webpage visitor counter that can be embedded in the page itself. I used to see these all the time a few years ago. Now they seem to have gotten more complicated. I don't need all the other bells and whistles, just a counter I can add to a page.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Jump to another part of a document (on the same page)

Have you ever wanted a link to go to the bottom of the same page Well in this snippet you see how.. 1) On the top where is says See also Chapter 4. is a link going to Chatpter 4 at the bottom of the page if you look at Chapter 4 in the SnippetChapter 4 This chapter explains ba bla bla There is which was is the same as up on top where the link is to chapter 4. 2) That is IT!
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

problem opening a page in my home page

hello friends i am building my first website,i want that the other pages should open in the home page itself,i mean to say that when i click on the menu only the content of the home page change not the other page should open,many website has thi kind of feature.... please any1 help...!!
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

my webpage is different in other browsers than firefox

hi I recently designed my webpage via notepad++ I am very basic at this, right now some pages of my site doesn't show up in other browsers than firefox. (like the contact form in contact page doesn't show in IE) please help me what to do. Also it seems that my site doesn't fit in different screens. I tried to fix this in different ways but it didn't work. the page is www.sarairannejad.com
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Changing navigation on a multipage website

What is the quick and easy way to update a navigation bar on a multipage website. I want the page to show where you are as well, currenly I am using a css id to keep track of what page you are on. Home Somewhere else Somewhere else2
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

How do I center my page?

You should post a link to your site or at least your html and css code. I can tall you how to center a page, but without your code I cant be sure it would work. The basics to center a page are a valid doctype first, then set a wrapper div to a specified width less than the width of the page, then set margin: 0 auto; to that div.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Webpages flicker when I move to other pages

I am trying to set up a website, but I have found that when I reload a page of just move from one page to another, the whole background area flickers white. I have tried various things to try to fix it, but to no avail. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Here is the link: http://www.biopharmreports.com/dev/index.html Jonsynergy
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

dreamweaver won't update my pages

I got problem I've made change in my template and now I want to apply the changes to all of my pages when Select Modify > Templates > Update Pages. nothing change
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Sunday 23rd September 2012
View Replies!

mod_rewrite change subpage to get request

HAve you searched on google about rewrite rule
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Monday 24th September 2012
View Replies!

How do you turn a section of the page into a link?

For example, if there is a section of a large image and I only want that section to be a link, how would I do that The section is in the shape of a rectangular button.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Wordpress page not working

I'm having some trouble transfering a HTML website to Wordpress for a CMS. The HTML page which I'm transfering has a table in which I presumed I could simply copy and paste into the HTML view of Wordpress's page publisher. Inside the page publisher it looks great. You can see it in the attached screenshot. HOWEVER, When I publish the page, the table isn't appearing and other ellements are getting all jumpled up. If I remove the HTML for the table, the page displays fine. Also, I installed another theme to check if it was a publishing fault, but it displayed beautifully. So, this must be a HTML/CSS issue with the current code. Anyhow, you can see how the table is looking here. Not pretty!
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

how to load a page in a div tag

this is my code (html) i dont know how can i open the page in div , i try with iframe but is failed :/ plz help me! Template Home Physically challenged Adaptive computer devices Abilities Adaptive computer devices assistive technology computer input/output devices for those with a disability disabled Introduction   Various computer devices for the physically challenged have made their life a lot easier, helping them to face the world against all odds. It wouldn't be surprising to know that many among us are not even aware of these computer devices, which have shown a new ray of hope for millions around the world. Until a few years ago, being physically challenged was a curse that made life miserable for the individual, by making him dependent on others for basic survival. But things have changed today, thanks to significant advancements achieved in various sciences. Powered with some of the technological marvels of recent times, even physically challenged individuals have become successful in carving a niche for themselves, thus becoming independent against all odds. The world today is largely dependent on computers, therefore not being aware of the tricks of this trade is bound to make a person feel left out. This was the case with all the disabled people until computer devices for the physically challenged were introduced one by one over the last decade. Contact Us | Terms of Use | Trademarks | Privacy Statement Copyright ©2012 ---. Rights Reserved.  
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Tuesday 25th September 2012
View Replies!

un-scrollable web page height?

look at this site : http://malaysiaonlineradio.com/ the layout doesn't seem well, I use google chrome to inspect the element and try to edit the css to see the result, din'nt get it..
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Tuesday 25th September 2012
View Replies!