Want page2.aspx as pop up window

I have two web pages, page1.aspx and page2.aspx. I placed lot of controls on the page1.aspx and few controls on page2.aspx. I place a button in page1.aspx, when i click this button the page2.aspx open as pop up window. Here i will enter few values in the textboxes and click ok button on the page2.aspx, all the values in the textboxes valueshould be in the page1.aspx textboxes. This is my requirement in one of my web application. I hope u understand what i want to explain. Please suggest how can i apply this method. I am using asp.net 2.0
Posted On: Wednesday 7th of November 2012 10:44:38 AM Total Views:  299
View Complete with Replies

RELATED TOPICS OF HTML PROGRAMMING LANGUAGE

How to get the Gridview Selected row cell value in Javascript?

Sir, \t\t\t\t I having Five Rows in the Grid.In the GridView Template I using Button in Column[6].If I edit Third Rowafter I Click button (Column[6] ).I want to take theColumn[9] valuein the Grid fromSelected Third Row in Client Side. \t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t Please Reply Soon....
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Wednesday 7th November 2012
View Replies!

Call vb.net method from javascript?

Hi Is it possible to call a method or button click event in vb.net code from javascript
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

how to get the url from javascript

i want to retrieve the current url from javascript ex: when the user clicks the button , the function that i have given for the button is windows.open(' abcdec.aspx'); , as due to this it moves into "abcdec.aspx" my question is "In "adcdec.aspx" i want the url " In abcdec.aspx i have used c#, i want the url in only by using C#.. Any ideas friends\t
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!