Video thumbnail |

I have a site where users can view videos and now I am wondering how do make the videos into small thumbnail images that only display the first frame.
Posted On: Thursday 20th of September 2012 11:43:01 PM Total Views:  116
View Complete with Replies

RELATED TOPICS OF HTML PROGRAMMING LANGUAGE

Steaming Audio and Streaming video for a Joomla site | DaniWeb

Really really basic information needed. What does it take to get: 1- previously recorded audio to be accessed and listened to "on-demand" 2 - Previously recorded video to be accessed and viewed "on-demand" 3 - LIVE streaming video to be viewed on a Joomla web site. Are there limitations to numbers of viewers etc I have been searching around, but I am not finding any basic, foundational, info that I can build my understanding on.... any suggestions\t
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Thursday 20th September 2012
View Replies!

Formatting videos |

I want to know if it possible for a code to automatically format a video once uploaded by a user to my website.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 21st September 2012
View Replies!

How do i stream video on my website?

, I was wondering if anyone could help me. I need to build a website which will display a streaming window when a link is clicked and stream video files saved in a different location. I am a little clueless about multimedia and web development so any help or code examples would be very much appreciated. I am building the site in c# Visual Studio.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Saturday 22nd September 2012
View Replies!

How do I keep my embedded video on my website from?

I've embedded a video using How do I keep it from starting automatically
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

How to change place with background and videoplayer

Hi , I have a simple question. I have an index with background and a video player...I want to change places of the background and the video. http://thedarknessbg.com/intro2/ How to make the background to be on top of the video not like now the video to be on top. I just want to make it more realistic because when I put it behind the picture I can cut a square in the picture where the video will be and the flames will be more realistic. My code for now is body { background-color:#000000; background-image:url(flame.jpg); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:center top; background-size: 100% } This text will be replaced jwplayer('mediaspace').setup({ 'flashplayer': 'player.swf', 'duration': '22', 'file': 'intro.flv', 'image': 'flame.jpg', 'volume': '80', 'controlbar': 'none', 'autostart': 'true', 'icons': 'true', 'stretching': 'none', 'width': '430', 'height': '305' });
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Firefox turn off video errors and use custom

Hi all; a very strange request maybe, I am looking for a way to override the internal error within Firefox that displays the grey box and the text no video with supported format I am aware I can add extra videos to cover me and the browser will run through the stack, but I want to display a picture of Google Chrome and a link the download link in the attempt the urge people to jump ship (umm how nasty of me!) I have inculded the code below if you want to observe the error as I said the 'does not support' text is what I want to display not the standard internal error! HELP!! example title does not support
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Tuesday 25th September 2012
View Replies!

M2TS / HD video codec web-player?

, , hope this is the correct place to post this question... I am wondering if there is some sort of web-based player that can directly play HD video formats such as .m2ts(H.264) files. I'm not very familiar with what codecs can and can't be played via a browser. I'm not sure if I made this up in my head or someone somewhere told me this, but is it possible to directly play these types of files through a flash stage (I'm a flash beginner and hate working with it to be honest) Any ideas are much appreciated. EDIT: I also have about 5 other formats to choose from, but that's a follow-up question.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Wednesday 26th September 2012
View Replies!

how to keep more videos in one single page

, tell how to keep more videos in one single page and the thing is only one video should be visible at a time... and if the user press the next link he should be able to see the next video and if the user hits the previous button he should be able to see the previous video....
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Generating a random number to call a video

I need a simple webpage that generates a random number and uses it to call a video from another website.for exampleCode:random number function embed videosite.com/video4672.flvAny idea's how to make that happen I'm new to using HTML and Javascript
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

insert pic and videos in text box

..! im building a news website and it is like user posting local news... and i have build a page for user to post.. but to make page more UI ,,there is a need to include pics and videos in each article that users post... i'v googled it for the code and no result cam..Is der any template i searched for long and found none... could you help me pls
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Thursday 27th September 2012
View Replies!

end poster

I'm using a tag here:http://www.therabbitshome.com/When the video ends, the area becomes black. I need it to display the last frame instead. I've specified the poster as an image of the last frame, but that doesn't seem to work. Please help,
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 28th September 2012
View Replies!

HTML for a background swf video

i've written this script for a background swf video: SWF test swfobject.registerObject("Insurgency Splash", "11.2.202.235"); It's working fine in chrome but not in Firefox or IE. I can't find a tutorial or anything to help show me how to get a background video that conforms to all screen resolutions. Can anybody help or does anybody know of a tutorialThis post has been edited by Hindsyfella: May 23 2012, 02:38 PM
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 28th September 2012
View Replies!

video help

I am trying to put/embed/load a video in HTML 5, and it seems not to be working. :/I know the extension is wrong, But I cant convert it or it wont play. Also, I dont really know how to get the right video format (I already tried real player converter, and some random online convertor) CODE Cholestrol \t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Sunday 30th September 2012
View Replies!

Adding music and video player to web site

Hi I am designing my first musicians website and need to find out what media player or players I can install on the website so that visitors can hear the musician's music and also vidoes. Long Tail video's JW payers seem like a solution but I don't anything about these. Has anyone any suggestions :) geoff
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Monday 1st October 2012
View Replies!

WMV videos not running in firefox

I am unable to run WMV videos in firefox in both linux and windows even after installing wmpfirefoxplugin in windows and mplayer in linux. Actually first i tried in Windows, i found searching at forums that three dll files must be missing from "program files\Windows Media Player": npdrmv2.dll npdsplay.dll npwmsdrm.dll I downloaded these files and video started working in Windows. But in another system, it is not working even afer installing wmpfirefoxplugin and downloading these three dll files. And in Linux it is not working even after i installed mplayer plugin. What should i do then. Should i change the source code of my website I have tried all the MIME Types also in the code, but none of them worked.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Tuesday 2nd October 2012
View Replies!

YouTube Link Tricks (video start point & resolution)

Hi. You probably know that you can link to a specific point in a youtube video using the tag #t=12m6s (with the minutes and seconds of the place you want to start from) at the end of the link to your video.example:http://youtu.be/Sps6C9u7ras#t=45m23sI was wondering if it was possible to set the resolution the linked video plays at as well... I've looked on google but I haven't found anything.For example, the above video plays at 360p but I want it to load and play in 480p instead... I'm guessing (and hoping) there's a similar tag I can put at the end of the link.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Thursday 4th October 2012
View Replies!

video caption

hello, this is my blog. I'm trying to make the captions in the video posts show up. here's my code:CODE{Title}{block:Description}{/block:Description}body{height:100%;text-align:left; font-family:{font:Body};font-size: {text:Font Size}px;color:{color:text}; background: url("http://www.gamereplays.org/community/uploads/post-67635-1312833309.jpg") fixed repeat-x;}.tumblrAutoPager_page_info, .tumblrAutoPager_page_separator {display:none;}a{text-decoration:none; -moz-transition: 0.5s ease-in;-webkit-transition: 0.5s ease-in;-o-transition: 0.5s ease-in;transition: 0.5s ease-in;color:{color:links};}a:hover{ color:{color:hover};-moz-transition: 0.5s ease-in;-webkit-transition: 0.5s ease-in;-o-transition: 0.5s ease-in;transition: 0.5s ease-in;}a img{border:0px;}#entry{margin-bottom:15px;{block:ifMoreSpaceBetweenPosts}margin-bottom:35px;{/block:ifMoreSpaceBetweenPosts}width:{text:Width}px;}#entry img{max-width:{text:Width}px;}.header{border-top:1px solid {color:Text};border-bottom:1px solid {color:Text};padding:5px;text-transform:uppercase;margin-bottom:10px;text-align:center;}.blogtitle{font-weight:bold;text-transform:uppercase;-moz-transition: 0.5s ease-in;-webkit-transition: 0.5s ease-in;-o-transition: 0.5s ease-in;}.blogtitle:hover{-moz-transition: 0.5s ease-in;-webkit-transition: 0.5s ease-in;-o-transition: 0.5s ease-in;transition: 0.5s ease-in;}.title, .h2{font-weight:bold;font-family:{font:Body};font-size:14px;line-height:14px;text-align:left;}.description{font-style:italic;line-height:15px;text-align:center;margin-bottom:5px;}.quote{font-style:;}.current_page{font-style:;}.audio{width:{text:Width}px;overflow:hidden;}.audio img{float:left;width:35px;height:35px;}.player{padding-top:5px;margin-left:35px;height:30px;width:{text:Width}px;background-color:#e4e4e4;}div.video embed,div.post div.video object {width:{text:Width}px !important;height:300px !important;}.permalink {margin:auto;margin-top:5px;color:{color:Permalink};text-align:center;font-size:12px;line-height:12px;{block:PermalinkPage}display:none;{/block:PermalinkPage}}.permalink a{color:{color:Permalink};text-transform:none !important;}.permalink a:hover{-moz-transition: 0.5s ease-in;-webkit-transition: 0.5s ease-in;-o-transition: 0.5s ease-in;transition: 0.5s ease-in;color:{color:Hover};}#content{margin:auto;padding-left:10px;padding-right:10px;background-color: #FFF;width:{text:Width}px;}#bottom{margin-top:-10px;padding:5px;text-align:right;text-transform:uppercase;-moz-transition: 0.3s ease-in;-webkit-transition: 0.3s ease-in;-o-transition: 0.3s ease-in;transition: 0.3s ease-in;}#bottom:hover{-moz-transition: 0.3s ease-in;-webkit-transition: 0.3s ease-in;-o-transition: 0.3s ease-in;transition: 0.3s ease-in;}#portrait {margin-bottom:10px;width: 64px;height: 64px;background-image:url({http://www.gamereplays.org/community/uploads/post-67635-1312852142.jpg});-moz-border-radius: 32px;-webkit-border-radius: 32px; }ol.notes { padding:0px;margin: 25px 0px 5px 0px;list-style-type: none;}ol.notes li.note {;padding: 2px;}ol.notes li.note img.avatar {vertical-align: -4px;margin-right: 10px;width: 16px;height: 16px;}ol.notes li.note span.action {font-weight: normal;}ol.notes li.note .answer_content {font-weight: normal;}ol.notes li.note blockquote {border-color: {color:Text};padding: 4px 10px;margin: 10px 0px 0px 25px;}ol.notes li.note blockquote a {text-decoration: none;}{block:IfEndlessScroll}{/block:IfEndlessScroll}{block:IfShowIcon}{/block:IfShowIcon}{Title}: archive / rss {block:AskEnabled}/ ask{/block:AskEnabled} / {block:SubmissionsEnabled}submit / {/block:SubmissionsEnabled}{block:HasPages}{block:Pages}{Label} / {/block:Pages}{/block:HasPages} theme{block:Description}{Description}{/block:Description}_______________________________________________________________________{block:IfEndlessScroll}{/block:IfEndlessScroll}{block:Posts}{block:Text}{block:Title}{Title}{/block:Title}{Body}{block:Date}Reblog/Notes/Permalink{/block:Date}_______________________________________________________________________{/block:Text}{block:Photo}{LinkOpenTag}{LinkCloseTag}{block:IfShowCaptions}{block:IndexPage}{block:Caption}{Caption}{/block:Caption}{/block:IndexPage}{/block:IfShowCaptions}{block:Date}Reblog/Notes/Permalink{/block:Date}_______________________________________________________________________{/block:Photo}{block:Photoset}{Photoset-500}{block:Date}Reblog/Notes/Permalink{/block:Date}_______________________________________________________________________{/block:Photoset}{block:Quote}"{Quote}"{block:Source} {Source}{/block:Source}{block:Date}Reblog/Notes/Permalink{/block:Date}_______________________________________________________________________{/block:Quote}{block:Link}{Name}{block:Description}{Description}{/block:Description}{block:Date}Reblog/Notes/Permalink{/block:Date}_______________________________________________________________________{/block:Link}{block:Chat}{block:Title}{Title}{/block:Title}{block:Lines}{block:Label}{Label} {Line}{/block:Label}{/block:Lines}{block:Date}Reblog/Notes/Permalink{/block:Date}_______________________________________________________________________{/block:Chat}{block:Audio}{block:AlbumArt}{/block:AlbumArt}{AudioPlayerGrey}{block:IndexPage}{block:TrackName}{TrackName} by{/block:TrackName} {block:Artist}{Artist}{/block:Artist}{/block:IndexPage}{block:Date}Reblog/Notes/Permalink{/block:Date} _______________________________________________________________________{/block:Audio}{block:Answer}{Asker}: {Question}{Answer}{block:Date}Reblog/Notes/Permalink{/block:Date}_______________________________________________________________________{/block:answer}{block:Video}{Video-500}{block:Date}Reblog/Notes/Permalink{/block:Date}_______________________________________________________________________{/block:Video}{block:permalinkpage}{block:Date}{Month} {DayOfMonth}{DayOfMonthSuffix} {12Hour}:{Minutes}{AmPm}{/block:Date}{block:NoteCount} | {NoteCountWithLabel}{/block:NoteCount}{block:HasTags}Tags: {block:Tags}{Tag}, {/block:Tags}{/block:HasTags}{/block:permalinkpage}{block:PostNotes}{PostNotes}{/block:PostNotes}{/block:Posts}{block:IfEndlessScroll}{/block:IfEndlessScroll}{block:Pagination}{block:JumpPagination length="5"}{block:CurrentPage}{PageNumber}{/block:CurrentPage}{block:JumpPage}{PageNumber}{/block:JumpPage}{/block:JumpPagination}{/block:Pagination}
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Saturday 6th October 2012
View Replies!

Drop down menu and YouTube video problem

Friends,(a) www.nfocusprototype.com/vanallen(b) www.nfocusprototype.com/backvanallen/meshelle.htmI have built a page with a drop down css menu sitting on top of a YouTube video. Searching the Internet, I finally found the code to prevent the drop down items from slipping behind the video. However, now on IE, the video will not load. I have no idea why.If you go to (a) with IE 8, FF or Chrome in Windows, you will see how the drop down item slips behind the video. With the proper code added, the items are visible on top of the video. The coded page is (b). If you go there with any browser (other than IE) on any platform , you will see that the page functions as it should. (I should also point out FYI that there was never a problem using MAC, no new code had to be added for that.)The curious thing is that when IE goes to (a) the video itself is visible but it is gone in (b), yet the only difference between the pages is the coding to correct the drop down menu problem--why with IE does this coding also obviously affect the ability of IE to get the YouTube video How do I get around this I know there is an answer out there somewhere.I have search far and wide but have not found anyone with this same problem. Does anyone have any idea what's going onFingers crossed.....Tony
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Sunday 7th October 2012
View Replies!

adding video?

i have a donate page, and want to add i video, is there anyway to do that without uploading to youtube and if so what is the code
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Monday 8th October 2012
View Replies!

Alignment of embedded video on my webpage

Hi .. I am a photographer, and I am trying to get a video aligned on my webpage "splash" page. I think I am almost there... but, now I need to align the video between my logo, and the links. Here is the page:www.travisharrisphotography.comHere is the code that I used to get the video on the page:How can I now position it on this pageTHANKS SO MUCH!!
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Tuesday 9th October 2012
View Replies!