Logo Not Turning Into Link |

I have a logo on my page that won't become a link... Can someone help me...
I don't want to post the link to my page but I will send you the link...
Posted On: Thursday 20th of September 2012 11:35:04 PM Total Views:  87
View Complete with Replies

RELATED TOPICS OF HTML PROGRAMMING LANGUAGE

Can't line up horizontal menu with logo

Hi I have a issue with lining up with my logo. IE & Firefox can't line up straight horizontal with the logo. I also have a random image background php code on the index page, but I can't seem to figure whether the random image script is the reason that it can't line up. I try not put it in there and it still looks the same. Here is my index.php
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Saturday 22nd September 2012
View Replies!

Cant get usanalogo.gif top corner

I can't get the logo "usanalogo.gif" to the top corner.. it need to be above the line and even towards Essential Health.Help please!!Dont wantWhat I need CODE\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t{%MetaTitle%}\t\t\t\t/*Design by Free CSS Templateshttp://www.freecsstemplates.orgReleased for free under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 License*/body {\t\tmargin: 20px 0;\t\tpadding: 0;\t\tbackground: #333333;\t\tfont-family: "Trebuchet MS", Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;}h1, h2, h3, h4, h5, h6 {\t\tmargin: 0;\t\tpadding: 0;}p, ul, ol, blockquote {\t\tfont-size: small;\t\tline-height: 160%;}a {\t\tcolor: #000000;}a:hover {\t\ttext-decoration: none;}/* Title */#title {\t\twidth: 740px;\t\theight: 50px;\t\tmargin: 0 auto;\t\tborder-bottom: 10px solid #000000;}#title * {\t\tmargin: 0;\t\tpadding: 0;\t\ttext-decoration: none;\t\tcolor: #000000;}#title h1 {\t\tfloat: left;}#title h2 {\t\tfloat: right;\t\tfont-size: 12px;\t\tpadding: 20px 10px 0 0;}/* Header */#header {\t\twidth: 740px;\t\theight: 244px;\t\tmargin: 0 auto;\t\tbackground: url(images/usanaa.gif) no-repeat center center;\t\tborder-top: 10px solid #000000;\t\tborder-bottom: 10px solid #000000;}#header * {\t\tmargin: 0;\t\tpadding: 0;\t\ttext-decoration: none;\t\tfont: bold 11px Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;\t\tcolor: #FFFFFF;}#header h1 {\t\tfloat: left;}#header h2 {\t\tfloat: right;\t\tpadding: 120px 10px 0 0;}/* Content */#content {\t\twidth: 740px;\t\tmargin: 0 auto;\t\tbackground: url(images/img2.gif);\t\tborder: 2px solid #CCCCCC;}#colOne {\t\tfloat: left;\t\twidth: 449px;\t\tpadding: 20px;}#colTwo {\t\tfloat: right;\t\twidth: 209px;\t\tpadding: 20px;}/* Content > ColOne *//* Content > ColTwo */#colTwo h2 {\t\tfont-size: medium;\t\tcolor: #FFFFFF;}#colTwo ul {\t\tmargin: 0;\t\tpadding: 0;\t\tlist-style: none;}#colTwo li {\t\tmargin-bottom: 1em;\t\tcolor: #FFFFFF;}#colTwo li li {\t\tmargin-bottom: 0;\t\tpadding-left: 1em;}#colTwo a {\t\tcolor: #FFFFFF;}/* Footer */#footer {\t\twidth: 740px;\t\tmargin: 0 auto;\t\tbackground: #000000;}#footer * {\t\tcolor: #FFFFFF;}#footer p {\t\tmargin: 0;\t\tpadding: 10px 0;\t\ttext-align: center;\t\tfont-size: x-small;}\t\t Matthew Lew {%WebsiteName%} {%name%}{%content%}Menu{%menu_start=1%}{%menu_display%}{%menu_end=1%} Specials{%special%} {%WebsiteFooter%}
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Wednesday 17th October 2012
View Replies!

How to modify/change a logo on a wallpaper?

Hope this makes sense (P.S my initial post was lost) By no stretch of the imagination am I a graphic editor, but I am wanting to replace/change the logo on a rather plain gradient colored wallpaper in windows with another logo. But the logo I have has a white background color. If it were a gif that was transparent I can make it work on the web, but not on a bitmap/jpg. Is there any software that would allow me to do this Photoshop, Paintshop, or Fireworks
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Sunday 21st October 2012
View Replies!

want logo to overlay table same spot regarless of?

http://naniboujou.com/index_pr.php my div for the logo is: div.nani-logo { position:absolute; left: 560px; top: 28px; z-index:2; and my code is: how can i have the image always show up in the top right corner (on top of the top right corner of the TABLE css is not my strong suit... at all.... i want it to look like attached image please help
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Thursday 25th October 2012
View Replies!

When we logout daniweb it show one php page i need?

when we are loging out we will get a php page.when i save that page i am not getting that box.i need source code of that page to get that box.Or please say me how to make that box Iam attaching the image of the logout page
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Help finding the logo font used on website.

Hi ! I am maintaining gems4less.com for a while. I don't know what is the font they are using on the Logo. I tried to find them on dafont.com and urbanfonts.com, but no success. Anybody outhere have any idea that what fonts is it Appreciated your help.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

logo design

any body tell me best software for logo design
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Newbie trying to center a menu + logo which are currently aligned on the left

, I am pretty new to HTML/CSS and am having trouble aligning parts of my header. I have tried doing position:center; however it doesn't seem to be working the CSS code I have for the image logo and menu text that I would like to be aligned is below: #header div#display_homepage_title{ height: 46px; left: 0; margin: 0; padding: 0; position: absolute; top: 40px; width: 460px; font:29px/46px "Lucida Sans Unicode", "Lucida Grande", sans-serif; } #header div#display_homepage_title a{ width:100%; height:100%; margin:0px; padding:0px; text-align:leftr; display:block; text-indent:-9999px; color:#aaaaaa; } #header div a#homepage_title{ text-indent:0px; font:29px/46px "Lucida Sans Unicode", "Lucida Grande", sans-serif; background:none; } If someone is able to help me with this, I would be very greatful Happy coding!
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Thursday 1st November 2012
View Replies!

How to create this CSS logo

Hi I want to create this logo(Pic attached). How can I achieve this
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Thursday 1st November 2012
View Replies!

Adding a logo at the top of the site

I'm currently putting a website together using weebly and have been editing one of their basic templates to suit my requirements better. I've been doing ok so far (changing widths, background etc) but now I need to add my company logo and I am STUCK!!! I have been following a tutorial which says to do the following:- In the HTML tab, replace %%TITLE%% with Click into the CSS Tab, insert the following CSS code for the new logo #logo{ float: left; background: transparent url(samplelogo.png)no-repeat; width: 225px; height: 90px; } But all that happens is the title space at the top of the page shrinks. I've made sure I am adding the right .png file for my logo and it is a simple short one word document so definately no typos. There must be a simpler way of doing this, any suggestions please
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 2nd November 2012
View Replies!

Can I overlap the header logo onto content?

, I'm trying to get my header logo working the way I wanted to and had a quick question about it. I have the header logo that was designed in both jpeg and png formats. Is there a way to have the header overlap the content part Right now with the jpeg, it's adding the thin strip of white making it look kind of tacky. In the png, this area is blank and I'd really love to have the edges of those pictures over lap the content/left column/right column. I guess at worst, I'll just replace the white with the column color of light gray to create the illusion of an overlap as opposed to a true overlap. Anyway, can I achieve this without any serious recoding My knowledge of HTML/CSS if very limited. And yes I know the logo picture is largish and I'll resize it once I get this fixed. My website is www.explore-massachusetts.com I would like it to be like: http://drop.io/ukvb0ix
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 2nd November 2012
View Replies!

Text-logo to image-logo in CSS?

Hi! I am just setting up a favicon site and bought a simple script, now I would like the logo (which is a text) to be a image which I create myself, like .png or something. The site is www.waynecorp.se/favicon/ I upload a zip-file here so you can see the files,
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 2nd November 2012
View Replies!

help with logo position

, my website is a new site im trying to edit a template i brought, Http://www.javeaexplored.com MY logo moves and shows up funny on older brousers and diferent size screens, this is the (javea explored writtin im on about) can some one look at my code and see where im going wrong Code: Javea/Xabia Explored Javea/Xabia is one of the most popular and highest rated places on the costa blanca. Its coastline consists of many sandy beaches and seculded coves. There are three main areas to Javea, the old town otherwise known as pueblo, The port and the Arenal. Information Javea has grown substancially over the past decade, this is mainly due to the expat comunnities living in the costa blanca, Javea is a great place to move to and potentially invest in. Javea is home to many English and German supermarkets such as Iceland, Lidl & Kwiksave. Javea also has many clubs and activities for all the family and best of all with people who speak your language. Siesta Resturant. La Boheme Resturant. Los Remos Resturan. Achill Bar & Dancefloor. Acqua Bar & Steakhouse. Jalousie Bar. To provide tourists with essential information, relating to javea/xabia and surrounding areas. Everything from directions to and from airports, car hire companies to great family attractions and great bars and resturants. displaying a selection of beaches in and around javea. Maps and directions to and from numerous airports. Local and airport hire companys. Important information: Emergancy services, farmacies ect... Fiestas of the Moors and Christians 14-8-09 Fiestas of the Moors and Christians. Impressive processions and enactments of battles dressed in traditional costumes. Fiesta of the "Virgen de los Angeles" 31-8-09. Fiesta of the "Virgen de los Angeles". Dancing in the streets to live bands, Mass and sharing out of the wine of honour. Aqulandia Mundomar Terra Mitica Terra Natura Castell de Santa Barbara Home Page Beaches The Weather Events & Dates Javea maps Feedback CPhoto album ©copyrights JaveaExplored.com 2008. Rights Reserved.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 2nd November 2012
View Replies!

Hi all, need help...resizable header & footer with 3 images and 1 logo overlaid?

Hi all, I have searched pretty far and wide on the internet looking for an answer to this coding snafu. I've got something that works halfway decent, but I just can't seem to get it fully right. It's a header for my vBulletin forum. I basically want to have a 3-piece header & footer that expands dynamically with the resizing of the browser window, but keeps the overlaid "logo" in position. I've gotten it to work halfway decently, but I cannot seem to keep the logo/text centered within the header or footer. I've tried everything from using margin-left&right: auto, to absolute and relative to get the center logo to stay in the middle, but it's just not working. You can see the shoddy results of what I'm trying to do here. http://www.hawaiitalks.net/forums.php I would really appreciate some help in this...as it's simply beyound my grasp of the coding. I'm not sure if the code I'm working with is even valid, it's just what I was able to do on my own and it seems to work in FF, Safari, and IE. Here's the code I'm using, and I assume I can use it to do what I need in both the header and the footer: Code: Here's the CSS Code: .centerhd{ position:absolute; width:809px; height:114px; left:50px; top: 20px; z-index:1; } Can anyone help me clean this up, or suggest how I can accomplish what I'm trying to do I would appreciate it! Thank you!
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 2nd November 2012
View Replies!

logo not staying when website is resized

I want everything where it should when a user has a different screen resolution. My laptop is currently on 1400x1050 and the logo should be flush like this: But when I resize the page the logo(top left) moves left or right. I want it to stay the same as it should be in the image shown above. Heres my code for the index.html: Code: Wilbert Lati's Portfolio Website and this is the code for the css: Code: #background { position:absolute; width:1024; height:768; z-index:1; visibility: visible; } #Layer1 { position:absolute; width:1024px; height:768px; z-index:1; visibility: visible; } #Layer2 { position:absolute; width:300px; height:150px; z-index:2; top:20px; left:205px; visibility: visible; } #centre { width: 1024px; text-align: center; position: realtive; left: 50%; top: 50%; margin-top: 0px; margin-right: auto; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: auto; } Heres a link to the files: http://www.megafileupload.com/en/fil...bsite-zip.html
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 2nd November 2012
View Replies!

placing logos at bottom of a div

The div with a class of "cf" has a large image in it, this is populated with JavaScript I believe. However, the issue I am having is I want the twitter and facebook logos at the bottom of the content div (which is shorter from top to bottom than the 'cf' div). Code: ... form in here ... Twitter Facebook The below is what i'm looking for, hope this displays ok, is this possible ================================== HEADER ================================== FROM HERE | IMAGE | IN | HERE | | | LOGOS HERE | ================================== FOOTER ==================================
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 2nd November 2012
View Replies!

Stop logo from moving when resizing window

Hi I need some help with stopping my logo from moving when I resize the browser window. This is the code im using. Code: #logo h1, #logo small { margin:0px; display:block; } #logo { position: absolute; background-image:url(images/logo.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; width:357px; height:103px; }
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 2nd November 2012
View Replies!

logo left, ad right

I'm having trouble putting my logo and advertisement side by side each other at the header http://www.giantstalk.com that is not my logo, but a sample, how can I adjust it so that my logo is shown, then the ad is placed right after near the edge heres the code: average header file my logo is logo.gif and I have a long advertisement code from Chitika
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 2nd November 2012
View Replies!

Aligning logo, icon, text, and selection box. Should be extremely easy, but..?

Sorry if this sounds like a dumbass newbie question. I'm getting crazy or something, but somehow I can't get this simple thing to work: 1. In general, how do I center text and/or images vertically 2. How would I do a top bar with a logo on the left, and an icon + text + combobox (small form with one select item) on the right, all vertically centered to eachother Like this: And with "how", I mean: how with proper html/css
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 2nd November 2012
View Replies!

Can anyone tell me why the logo isn't centered?

http://www.know-o.com/ The CSS seems fine, works in IE7 but FF & Safari have it to the left. Meaning I probably screwed up somewhere
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 2nd November 2012
View Replies!