html |

hi
i want to reduce my div size so that my page will come fit to screen.it is displaying very zoom position.
Posted On: Thursday 20th of September 2012 11:45:20 PM Total Views:  106
View Complete with Replies

RELATED TOPICS OF HTML PROGRAMMING LANGUAGE

using downloaded font in html/css

hi! i have downloaded fonts as Vtc-NueTattooScript.ttf and Vtc-NueTattooScript.otf and now i want to use these in my html page. how can i use these fonts using html and css. please help !!!!
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Saturday 22nd September 2012
View Replies!

Issue adding flash object to html page

I am trying to insert a small flash animation at the top of a webpage. The webpage is here www.idroidrandp.com/mbz. At the very top of the page you can see where the animation shows for an acheivement. Well the issue I have is when I insert it as a .swf file it just loops the first 1.5 seconds instead of playing the entire animation. I took the same animation with the same attributes and made it into a .flv file and that is what is up there now. I don't mind keeping the .flv style one up, I just hate having the little control box there (play, pause, stop, etc.) and I can't get that to go away. I tried everything I could think of and that google had to offer to get the full .swf file to play but it still only played the first 1.5 seconds instead of the entire 8 and then go away. Any ideas
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

html menu

HI PEOPLE, i have a problem with creating a menu in html, I tried creating 1 with list and it changes each and everytym i change a computer to another. Any1 with a better approach maybe
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

html layout

hi need help here, wanna need some advice on what would be the best technique for this layout see the link below http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/843/layoutsn.png/
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

html input action through button

I am using the following form to take input and then set an action Go 1 Go 2 Instead of this I want to have two buttons side by side,one button has text GO1 while other has GO2 and when user click GO1 and GO2 it will serve the same purpose as this above form Also when Go1 button is clicked the page will display below the buttons "GO1 is on" and when Go2 is clicked it will display below "GO2 is on" any help
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Save html form data to text or csv file using javascript

i am developing mobile web app for conducting survey in html5. i need to save user responses in file preferably in csv format. How can do it. i am stuck with storing part.......... please please help me. I cannot use activex for dat purpose coz app needs to work on android+ windows tablet. thanx in advance.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Limit for number of html inputs

I ran into a situation which suggests to me that there is a limit to the number of input text boxes you can have in an HTML form. I'm developing a registration system for a sports event and wanted a form which would allow the organizers to edit several items for each entrant. I had one hidden input with the entrant's ID and two text-box inputs for the items I wanted to edit. I found that this wouldn't work for more than approximately 333 entrants. I tried one hidden input (ID) and one text-box input and found that it wouldn't work for more than approximately 498 entrants. In each case that is approximately 1000 inputs. I use the POST method to transfer the inputs. I'm using PHP to process the submitted form, and the PHP program runs only if I observe the limit. I've Googled around and have found some discussion along this line, and those claiming to be in the know say that that there is no limit for the POST method. Any thoughts TedK , not the ideal way to handle multiple inputs or multiple users example, 100 entrants = 400x3 'invalid form data' messages if the form is validated, or 400 users created to blank values if the form is not validated most input is done one record at a time multiple updates can be better handled with a specific form to update table
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

html file

so i created a html file using adobe edge 6 and now i want to make it a usuable web page for my affiliate marketing bussiness how to i get it to have a http:// adress it now starts with file:// and ends with html
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Notepad not allowing to save html file after editing

I have a very simple question but one which creates a lot of bother!! In Notepad (and even notepad++) when I open an html file and after editing try to save it, it says..'the process cannot access the file because it is being used by another process' and follows up with a 'SAVE AS' box. This happens even though the html file is not open in any browser! Any solutions or tricks are welcome!
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Sunday 23rd September 2012
View Replies!

html portability

i have a website that i did using html and i used google chrome while doing it. now when i'm testing it on internet explorer the buttons and texts are moving. what can i do !
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Monday 24th September 2012
View Replies!

html5 Hidden property

Just wondered if anyone knows if there is an MS equivalent of the hidden property, which doens't work in IE. Or do I have to just use the style properties to set visibility/display because IE sucks so bad
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Embedd mp3 into html

I am using the following code to embedd an mp3 file into my html document: In IE, this works fine, as an mp3 player with controls automatically shows up. In FF, however, a pop-up appears that says additional plug-ins are needed. When I click on the option to install additional plug-in, it doesnt allow me to because of a security certificate error. In chrome, the player shows up, but the media starts playing automatically, even though the code says autostart "false". Does anyone have a better way to embedd mp3, or a fix to this problem\t
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

how would i create the graphics in html? am using?

greetings to all members!
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

help with html or css

or read up on the son of suckerfish, or superfish menus. they are reliable and widely used systems.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Tuesday 25th September 2012
View Replies!

Plz help in html and css.....

i need help in HTML and CSS.... i want text in left side of slide and forum on rite side of slide..... when i made a forum on rite side. slide just down :( i attach css and html file plz help
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

How to make flash movie as html link?

How to make flash movie as html link embed tag not working Any ideas
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

how to use css with html forms

i want to know how to use css with html forms i have css button a.btn { display: block; width: 120px; height: 18px; padding: 18px 0 0 0; margin: 0 auto; background: #398525; /* old browsers */ background: -moz-linear-gradient(top, #8DD297 0%, #398525 100%); /* firefox */ background: -webkit-gradient(linear, left top, left bottom, color-stop(0%,#8DD297), color-stop(100%,#398525)); /* webkit */ box-shadow: inset 0px 0px 6px #fff; -webkit-box-shadow: inset 0px 0px 6px #fff; border: 1px solid #5ea617; border-radius: 10px; font: bold 20px/01px Helvetica, Sans-Serif; text-align: center; text-transform: uppercase; text-decoration: none; color: #FFFFFF; text-shadow: 0px 1px 2px #b4d1ad; -moz-transition: color 0.25s ease-in-out; -webkit-transition: color 0.25s ease-in-out; transition: color 0.25s ease-in-out; } a.btn:hover { color: #145675; -moz-transition: color 0.25s ease-in-out; -webkit-transition: color 0.25s ease-in-out; transition: color 0.25s ease-in-out; } Push i want to use this button is form search button i tried but it can not work
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

removing /index1.html from URL

hey i have a file called index1.html on my server and when i open it, it shows www.myURL.com/index1.html how can i make it so that it only shows myURL.com/ when index1.html is open i tried looking but i only found rewrite for index.html and im not a pro at how its done but i tried to edit it to fit index1.html .. i failed..
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Fixing depreciated html

I am new to html and want to correct the depreciated code section below as is no longer acceptable.How would I corect the following sectionCODE\t\t
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

if statements in html

I have the above code to make something visible depended on type of browser u use.The sense is that u see one piece of code, but now I have it double.I though this was logical but it doesn't work.On Google I could not find a solution for this.Could someone tell me how to make this functionality work in HTML
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!