Forum

RECENTLY INDEXED PROGRAMMING SOLUTIONS OF HTML

I need a div in a div sorted |  

At the moment I have a Div in a Div within a container div. now the effect I am looking for is shown here. What I have at the moment is shown here. Continue Reading
Views : 81
Friday 21st of September 2012

Add Tracking Code |  

I am building my first Website with Hostgator. I don't know how to add a Tracking Code. Excuse my ignorance, but gotta start somewhere. Continue Reading
Views : 85

Forms: styling text fields with CSS and HTML | DaniWeb  

Although forms are one of the most boring elements of any website, styling them can be a dangerous business. All too often it is forgotten that the way a form looks will impact greatly upon what the user uses it for. Change the style too drastically and the user might not recognize it as a form at... Continue Reading

Steaming Audio and Streaming video for a Joomla site | DaniWeb  

Really really basic information needed. What does it take to get: 1- previously recorded audio to be accessed and listened to "on-demand"? 2 - Previously recorded video to be accessed and viewed "on-demand"? 3 - LIVE streaming video to be viewed on a Joomla web site. Are there... Continue Reading
Views : 106
Thursday 20th of September 2012

Issue with bullets display on mobile devices | DaniWeb  

I have an issue where bulleted items are not indented when viewed on mobile devices (only tested on i-phone). It can be viewed here: Click Here Any ideas or snippets that can be added to the code to fix the compatibility... Continue Reading
Views : 100

trouble implementing wp supersized in a div | DaniWeb  

I am trying to implement this effect http://billschwob.com/wphome/wp-content/themes/BuilderChild-Covert/sample/gallery.htmlinside a wordpress page: Continue Reading
Views : 68

Drop Down Menu | DaniWeb  

Hello, on my website; mingul.co.uk I have a Navigation bar which I would like to be able to turn into a Drop Down Navigation Bar on one of the things "PMC". I'm not sure how to go about this, as I suck at Navigation bars. If you could help I'd appreciate it. CSS for navigation... Continue Reading
Views : 92

html |  

hii want to reduce my div size so that my page will come fit to screen.it is displaying very zoom position. Continue Reading
Views : 90

Video thumbnail |  

I have a site where users can view videos and now I am wondering how do make the videos into small thumbnail images that only display the first frame. Continue Reading
Views : 98

web page display issue in ie and firefox. |  

Hello I have a site designed based in cms. There is a problem displaying a single page in ie(internet explorer). But in firefox and chrome it seems to be fine. I am tired of searching bugs. The problem is, In ie the footer and some content of the body is not displayed but in firefox it displays.... Continue Reading
Views : 66

Make a header Image .. how |  

Hi ,I would like to make a header in a site joining images but I would like the transition from one to another to be smooth ... How can I do this ?? Is there online header generator uploading images.. ============= And finally I search a free template for a church site.... Continue Reading

Change href onclick |  

I have created a CSS solar system. Along the bottom is a list of planets. When you click on a planet name it goes to '#[planetname]speed' this is not set with JS. When you click on a planet's name I want a separate hyperlink (which would be 'info')to add an onClick attribute. If you click another... Continue Reading
Views : 101

Logo Not Turning Into Link |  

I have a logo on my page that won't become a link... Can someone help me...I don't want to post the link to my page but I will send you the link... Thanks Continue Reading
Views : 69