WebServices - Runtime Callable Wrapper

Does anyone have good example of how to create a Runtime-Callable Wrapper (RCW) for a COM component in .net infrastructure.\tBeen looking on the net but can't find a good example.\t
The problem is that I am building a webservice application in .net, added a reference to a third party control and am getting an Error: an exception of type: {system.runtime.InteropServices.comExceptions} occurs in the Local properties.\tI found out that the object has not been instantiated properly and i should build a wrapper for the third party control.
If you have any suggestions of what to do or any other information that would be greatly appreciated.
Posted On: Wednesday 2nd of January 2013 02:29:29 AM Total Views:  394
View Complete with Replies

RELATED TOPICS OF ASP.NET PROGRAMMING LANGUAGE

Quick Help Code to display HTML

I recently parsed a document, which contains an titles and a links. Which are stored in a variable. I have a for each loop set up, and I wanna something like: For each temp in temp temp.Title temp.Title End Any tips
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 16th November 2012
View Replies!

asp.net+c# payroll

, I need a opensource asp.net+c# payroll system in which i can edit and add or remove modules as i wish.Plz help me find this
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 16th November 2012
View Replies!

Random Images

I have a site which I am trying to show 7 random images (when the page loads) from a Directory which has 360 images in. Anyone point me in the right direction please, I have being searching the net and only got something to show 1 image at the moment.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Saturday 24th November 2012
View Replies!

Format for decimal point in asp.net

, i m beginner in asp.net appl. i want to do format for decimal number in asp.net and i want to use different currency format in my appl. plz suggest for me with sample code.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Saturday 24th November 2012
View Replies!

Generate autonumber

i would like to generate autonumber for add new category or published new advertise how the id will be autimatically generate by the code
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Monday 26th November 2012
View Replies!

Visual Studio/Web Developer Local Files?

I don't see a good place to post this but I'm working in ASP.net so I'm going to put it in here. Where exactly does Microsoft Visual Web Developer Express save local copies of files when you open a site via ftp A file on my site was completely blanked out and I'm sure it was due to a saving error in VWD but I want to make sure I have a local backup of the site just in case.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Tuesday 27th November 2012
View Replies!

Graph in C#

Good morning I have problem with draw graph in C#. That retrive data from database aceess and draw it in bar chart. I write this code but when I click run the chart not appear. And I don't know if it read data from access or not . Please can you help me if you have any other method or code for draw chart in C# please tell me. This is the code This post has been edited by JackOfTrades: 11 May 2010 - 04:28 AM Reason for edit:: Added code tags.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Webparts and position absolute

My webparts are overlapping in the webpartzone and I think it is because I am positioning elements on the user control using position absolute. Enter First Name: Each user control has 30-40 labels and textboxes on them. What is a good way to position all of them so they are not overlapping stylesheet, table This post has been edited by quakeworld2007: 15 April 2009 - 02:25 PM
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

make label text invisible after 3 minute?

I use label as message bar. Is it possible to make label text invisible after 3 minute
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Crystal Report Security Problem

Hi ,I have a web page that displays a varity of Crystal reports and then you have the option to export the reports.At the moment you can view the report but everytime I try to export it i get the error message "Error in File C:\inetpub\wwwroot\reports\report.rpt: Access to report file denied. Another program may be using it. "I had this working then i started fiddiling about with IIS and directory security settings and now it isn't working. What are the correct security settings
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

insert data into sql2k via a dataset

i'm having a problem doing this, and i think i might be headed in the wrong direction so i'm looking to the gods for some help.\tI have a web form and on this web for is text boxes, and on the bottom of the form i have a button.\twhen the user clicks the button it should (key word should) add a row to my sql 2k server, but it's giving me problems. i have do aside for the buttons and the textboxes is this: i went to server explorer went to my database, click and draged the table that i'm working with onto my webform.\tit created my sqlconnection1 and sqldataadapter1 obj's.\tthen i clicked on sqldataadapter1 and\tclicked on generate dataset and of course it made dataset11.\tnow then in my button (which should add the row) i added this code.me.sqlDataAdapter1.Fill(DataSet11, "client")dim newRow as DataSet1.clientRow 'my table name is clientnewRow = DataSet11.client.NewclientRownewRow.Item("clientID") = me.textbox1.textdataset11.client.addclientRow(newRow)'add the row to the dataset'open up connection and update database tableme.sqlConnection1.open()dim insRow as system.data.datasetinsRow = dataset11.getchanges(datarowstate.added)me.sqldataadapter1.update(insRow)me.sqlconnection1.close()'then i run and test and no matter what i try i get errors'this error states Me.sqldataadapter1.update(insRow) input string was not in a correct formatthank you for any help.john --------------how would it be to work as a programmer again. I don't think i'll ever know.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Wednesday 28th November 2012
View Replies!

ASP.Net Security Question

We have developed an ASP.Net application which we wish to put on our IIS.\tThis IIS is on the intranet the other side of the firewall.The problem we are grapling with is how we allow the application to talk to our back end databse via ODBC o don't weDo we allow an open channel to the database\tWhat about hackersDo we replicate the database and put it on IIS on the Intranet\tIt's a large database!!!Can we tell IIS just to allow communication between a specific PC through the firewallAuthentication of the users we can do but the dilema we have is that the application needs to talk to Oracle via ODBC so where do we put this dataLeave it where it is now and open a channel for ODBC to communicate or put it the other side of the firewallAny articles/sites about this topic and any other help greatly appreciated
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Tuesday 1st January 2013
View Replies!

Jscript in ASP.net (c#) and ascx files

Hi all. I have some problems with using jscript asp.net (c#) and ascx files. Firstly, I have created several ascx files and included them in my page. For example I created an ascx file to hold logged in session information. But I couldn't send information from this .ASCX file instance to the container ASPX file or other include .ASCX instances. How can I communicate theese controls.Second, I want to use java script code but I don't know how to use that on a server side control. For example a Button control
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Tuesday 1st January 2013
View Replies!