Programmatically pressing F1 key on keyboard

Jack and ,

Do you know the code to make a program press the F1 key without touching the keyboard\tIn other words when I click a button I want the computer to respond as if I had pressed the F1 key.

Kyle
Posted On: Wednesday 2nd of January 2013 02:30:12 AM Total Views:  303
View Complete with Replies

RELATED TOPICS OF ASP.NET PROGRAMMING LANGUAGE

Reference.vb file

I have a .NET application installed on a specific server calling a web service on another server. The connection has no problem to call the web service BUT when simulating alote of users using my system (1 users per 5 seconds for about 7 minutes) i get this error on the server having the web service since 1 user using the system will make 1 web service call: The underlying connection was closed: An unexpected error occurred on a receive. Is this because the server has an overload i am losing the connection for some reason, is there something i can set in IIS or in my .NET code If you need more details, please let me know
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 16th November 2012
View Replies!

Relative URL includes application directory name

So I still don't have this figured out. Do you think it has something to do with the way I have my website configured or the way my hosting provider has the server set up/my settings with them
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 16th November 2012
View Replies!

Clientside Image Resizing

I attempting to edit a portion of our website that allows users to upload images. The issue is they are adding files that are greater than expected and we would like to re-size the image before it is uploaded to the server. After some initial research, it does not seem like this is easily accomplished bar purchasing a third party addon to VS2010. Is this assumption correct
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 23rd November 2012
View Replies!

session issue-value of session changes when i go on the next page

I am currently doing a project on online examination. I store the correct answer in a session object. When i move on to the next webpage the value of the session object changes. How can I solve this problem Code: Ans += sdr["corAns"].ToString(); Session["Ans"] = Ans; // value is 1412 2nd web page: Collapse | Copy Code string Rans = Session["Ans"].ToString(); // value is1214 Please help me. I'm new in programming. full code: using System.Web.UI; using System.Web.UI.WebControls; using System.Web.UI.WebControls.WebParts; using System.Web.UI.HtmlControls; using System.Data.SqlClient; public partial class xfianlexam : System.Web.UI.Page { SqlCommand cmd1; public string qnum; public string Ans = null; public int tNUM; protected void Page_Load(object sender, EventArgs e) { lblStuNum.Text = Session["id"].ToString(); SqlConnection cn = myClass.DBCon(); cn.Open(); SqlCommand c = new SqlCommand("select * from student where snum='" + Session["id"].ToString() + "'", cn); SqlDataReader r = c.ExecuteReader(); r.Read(); lblStuName.Text = r["sname"].ToString(); Session["sname"] = lblStuName.Text; cn.Close(); SqlConnection scn = myClass.DBCon(); scn.Open(); SqlCommand cmd2 = new SqlCommand("select * from course where courseid='" + Session["courseid"].ToString() + "'", scn); SqlDataReader ssr = cmd2.ExecuteReader(); ssr.Read(); lblCourseid.Text = ssr["courseid"].ToString(); Session["courseid"] = lblCourseid.Text; scn.Close(); Session["name"] = lblStuName.Text; int i = 1; SqlConnection con = myClass.DBCon(); con.Open(); const int Total = 10; ArrayList lstNumbers = xfianlexam.RandomNumbers(Total); for (int i1= 0; i1 < lstNumbers.Count; i1++) { cmd1 = new SqlCommand("select * from Question where Courseid='" + Session["courseid"].ToString() + "'and questOrder='" + lstNumbers[i1] + "'", con); SqlDataReader sdr = cmd1.ExecuteReader(); while (sdr.Read()) { Literal littxt = new Literal(); Literal litti = new Literal(); RadioButtonList cbk = new RadioButtonList(); cbk.ID = "cbk" + i.ToString(); littxt.Text = "" +i.ToString() + "、" + Server.HtmlEncode(sdr["Quest"].ToString())+" "; litti.Text = " "; Collapse | Copy Code qnum = i.ToString(); Session["qnum"] = qnum; cbk.Items.Add("A. " + Server.HtmlEncode(sdr["opt1"].ToString())); cbk.Items.Add("B. " + Server.HtmlEncode(sdr["opt2"].ToString())); cbk.Items.Add("C. " + Server.HtmlEncode(sdr["opt3"].ToString())); cbk.Items.Add("D. " + Server.HtmlEncode(sdr["opt4"].ToString())); cbk.Font.Size = 11; for (int j = 1; j
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 23rd November 2012
View Replies!

[Question] how to add checkbox and textbox in data grid view?

I badly need checkboxes on my grid view for the purpose of 'add to cart' in my Ecommerce site but I can't add checkboxes and textboxes.. I tried using this code: The checkboxes shows on the design view but when I run the whole project, the column is not there..
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Saturday 24th November 2012
View Replies!

InputBox

How come my inputbox don't pop out client side Instead, i pops out server side Here's my code for the inputbox: Password = InputBox("Please Input your Password", "Password Input") I'm using xampp for publishing the my website to the net, does it have anything to do with the inputbox
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Saturday 24th November 2012
View Replies!

how to write in word file

hi,i am using c# asp.net(2003 version),i have three textboxes and one button in my form,if i fill values in those textboxes and press button it has to open one new wordfile and values has to be written in that word file.for example:Name : born2winage :24salary :15000like this it has to be written in word fileso please give me an example to do this,pleaseeeeeeeeee
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Sunday 25th November 2012
View Replies!

Dynamic Buttons not working correctly

,I have an aspx page which I am trying to load a button for each variable in an array. Here is the relavant code:Code:Dim btnToggle As New Button()For Count = 0 to Ubound (SN)\tbtnToggle.text = "Toggle"\tbtnToggle.ID = "SN" & chr(40) & Count & chr(41)\tAddHandler btnToggle.Click, AddressOf Toggle\tButtonArea.Controls.Add(btnToggle)\tIf Count < Ubound (SN) then\t\tDim MyBreak As New Literal\t\tMyBreak.Text = ""\t\tButtonArea.Controls.Add(MyBreak)\tEnd IFNextSub Toggle (Sender As Object, E As System.EventArgs)response.write (Sender.ID)End SubThis is in the page_load sub. When the page loads, the "ButtonArea" is lareg enough to fit 8 buttons (which is how many variables are in the SN Array), but only one button appears. If I click this button, instead of having the name SN(7) apear like I expect, it appears 8 times, like this:SN(7)SN(7)SN(7)SN(7)SN(7)SN(7)SN(7)SN(7)In addition, If I look at the source of the page where the buttons should be located, I have this:I expect to see
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Sunday 25th November 2012
View Replies!

ASP.NET Membership Problems

I think this is my first post here. Go easy on me, I'm fragile. I'm doing my best here. Ok, I've done this a zillion times over, and am having some problems with this one. I'm hoping it's something obvious that I've missed in my lack of sleep... Here's the skinny. I'm trying to use ASP.NET Membership engine on a new website that I am making. I've created the database, and populated the tables using the aspnet_regsql.exe. Then I took a pieces of the config file from another website I use this engine on. I changed the connection string appropriately, and customized the app name and other settings. It works fine when I try to create roles, manage roles, and otherwise navigate within the ASP.NET Configuration page invoked from within Visual Studio. The only thing that doesn't work is created a new user. I get the following error: QuoteAn error was encountered. Please return to the previous page and try again. The following message may help in diagnosing the problem: Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation. at System.RuntimeMethodHandle._InvokeMethodFast(Object target, Object[] arguments, SignatureStruct& sig, MethodAttributes methodAttributes, RuntimeTypeHandle typeOwner) at System.RuntimeMethodHandle.InvokeMethodFast(Object target, Object[] arguments, Signature sig, MethodAttributes methodAttributes, RuntimeTypeHandle typeOwner) at System.Reflection.RuntimeMethodInfo.Invoke(Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, Binder binder, Object[] parameters, CultureInfo culture, Boolean skipVisibilityChecks) at System.Reflection.RuntimeMethodInfo.Invoke(Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, Binder binder, Object[] parameters, CultureInfo culture) at System.Web.Administration.WebAdminMembershipProvider.CallWebAdminMembershipProviderHelperMethodOutParams(String methodName, Object[] parameters, Type[] paramTypes) at System.Web.Administration.WebAdminMembershipProvider.CreateUser(String username, String password, String email, String passwordQuestion, String passwordAnswer, Boolean isApproved, Object providerUserKey, MembershipCreateStatus& status) at System.Web.UI.WebControls.CreateUserWizard.AttemptCreateUser() at System.Web.UI.WebControls.CreateUserWizard.OnNextButtonclick(WizardNavigationEventArgs e) at System.Web.UI.WebControls.Wizard.OnBubbleEvent(Object source, EventArgs e) at System.Web.UI.WebControls.CreateUserWizard.OnBubbleEvent(Object source, EventArgs e) at System.Web.UI.WebControls.Wizard.WizardChildTable.OnBubbleEvent(Object source, EventArgs args) at System.Web.UI.Control.RaiseBubbleEvent(Object source, EventArgs args) at System.Web.UI.WebControls.Button.OnCommand(CommandEventArgs e) at System.Web.UI.WebControls.Button.RaisePostBackEvent(String eventArgument) at System.Web.UI.WebControls.Button.System.Web.UI.IPostBackEventHandler.RaisePostBackEvent(String eventArgument) at System.Web.UI.Page.RaisePostBackEvent(IPostBackEventHandler sourceControl, String eventArgument) at System.Web.UI.Page.RaisePostBackEvent(NameValueCollection postData) at System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint)
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Monday 26th November 2012
View Replies!

Restricting Downloads To Only Members?

This is probably a probably a dumb question with a simple answer but I cant find any tutorials so here goes...Am trying to restrict access to ONLY downloads. I only want members to be able to download files yet I still want guest to see what files I have available so I dont want to block guest access to my download pages.Currently my setup is verifying users against a user db.I hope this makes sence
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

How to convert string to time

dim dt as DateTime dim s as string dropdownlist1.text="03" dropdowmlis2.text="30" dropdownlist3.text="15" i have a table in database with a datetime feild i want to insert the 3 dropdownlist values combined together into the databse as a single time value i.e "03:30:15". How to implement this..
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Session

Sir, can you tell us how to create session in asp.net.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Tuesday 27th November 2012
View Replies!

replace non-printable characters

I am trying a reverse of standard replace.I have a string that contains some non-printable characters which I would like to replace with a space, so I have a set of valid characters and anything char not in this has to be replaced.Any good way of doing this via c# as this is in a class
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Header Control Assistance Please

I know this is an easy fix but I'm not seeing what could be the problem. Anyways I am reading C# Web Applications with Visual Studio .NET. I read in one of the chapters you can make a base class file that you can format all your web pages the same like a template html. Well the example has a header and footer section the rest of the page would be created by me. This is what I want to do I got the footer control made with no problem but my Header when I view it in design mode its what I want. Here is the code:CODE\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\tThe textHeader and imageHeader are two transparent images. The bgheader is a gradiant background image. Like I stated early it looks correct but when I run it the two transparent images take the white background instead of my color one.Any tips or suggestions be greatly appreciated.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

cant acces selected value in dropdownlist

i have a drop down list named ddl1i am tryin to access his selected value property like thisddl1.SelectedValuebut when i compile it sends me an error saying that dropdownlist does not contain a definition for SelectedValue.i am using Visual Studio .net 2002. can that be the problem.cause i have seen in VS 2003 that you can acces the selected value of a dropdown list in that way.so, how can i access a dropdownlist selected value in Visual Studio 2002
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Pulling in specific data from Access db

HiJust wondering if anyone can help.Still starting out in ASP.NET using VB.Just learnt how to pull data in to a web page using a datagrid.I'm having problems pulling in data to another part of the page outside of the datagrid.Tried to create another datagrid and error message told me that there was already a datagrid in that web page.The data is passed over to another web page from a querystring using the primary key from the table I'm accessing.I can make the connection fine. I can create the table and relevant info from that table into a table on the web page.What I want is to be able to pull in another bound field at the top of the page that relates to the table I'm connected to.The table consists of the following fields: AdNum (Primary Key) / Title / Category / Description / Price.I want to put the 'Title' field at the top of my page outside of the datagrid.Part of the code is:Header.Text = "Title: " & AdNumSentI would like it to say:Header.Text = "Title: " & TitleThank you for any help.The code is as followsSub Page_Load(Sender As Object, E As EventArgs)If Not IsPostBack Then\t\t\t\tDim Connect As OleDbConnection = New OleDbConnection\t\tDim Adapter As OleDbDataAdapter = New OleDbDataAdapter\t\tDim ClassyDS As DataSet = New DataSet\t\tDim ConnectString, SelectStatement As String\t\tDim AdNumSent As Integer\t\t\t\tAdNumSent = Request.QueryString("AdNum")\t\t\t\tSelectStatement = "Select * From Ads Where AdNum=" & AdNumSent\t\t\t\tHeader.Text = "Title: " & AdNumSent\t\t\t\tConnectString = "Provider=Microsoft.Jet.OLEDB.4.0;" & "Data Source=C:\inetpub\wwwroot\simplyclassy\classydb.mdb"\t\t\t\tConnect.ConnectionString = ConnectString\t\tAdapter.SelectCommand = new OleDbCommand(SelectStatement, Connect)\t\tAdapter.SelectCommand.Connection.Open\t\tAdapter.Fill(ClassyDS, "Ads")\t\tAdsGrid.DataSource = ClassyDS.Tables("Ads")\t\tPage.DataBind\t\tEnd IfEnd SubDetails[ Home ]
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

check for a datalist value

hi ,I have this codes:I'm trying to test for the value of the last dataitem "type" and I want to display an image if the value for instance is "live_band"
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Make a page postback?

Is their a way to make an aspx page poat backSituation..Child window "CompleteAccount.aspx" that sets a session. Need to check that session when the Close button is clicked.on Parent "Account.aspx" in vb code behind in a sub()Dim s as strings = "window.open('CompleteAccount.aspx' ,'alert','width=400,height=200 resizable=yes scrollbars=no');"Response.Write(s)After the user completes the work on the child page how can I make the parent page postback
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Tuesday 1st January 2013
View Replies!

Populating a Typed Dataset

I am attempting to populate or fill a typed dataset using the data from my back end ms access database.I am using this website as a template:http://www.dotnetjohn.com/articles.aspxarticleid=83I am stuck at the initilize data function, which is called in the page_load() function.\tThe typed dataset, Dataset1, and the corresponding table, WorkExperianceData are connected to my access database.\tHere is my code thus far:\t\t\t\t\t\tDim MyRs As New ADODB.Recordset()\t\t\t\t\t\tDim MyCn As New ADODB.Connection()\t\t\t\t\t\tMyCn.Open("Provider=Microsoft.jet.oledb.4.0;data source=d:\workdata.mdb")\t\t\t\t\t\tMyRs.Open("Select * from WorkExperianceData", MyCn, ADODB.CursorTypeEnum.adOpenStatic, ADODB.LockTypeEnum.adLockOptimistic)\t\t\t\t\t\t'Create and fill the DataSet from the Recordset. Populate the grid from the DataSet. \t\t\t\t\t\tDim myDA As OleDbDataAdapter = New OleDbDataAdapter()\t\t\t\t\t\tmyDA.Fill(DataSet1.WorkExperianceDataDataTable, MyRs, "WorkExperianceData")\t\t\t\t\t\tDataGrid1.DataSource = DataSet1.Tables(0)\t\t\t\t\t\tMyRs = Nothing\t\t\t\t\t\tMyCn.Close()\t\t\t\t\t\tMyCn = NothingSpecifically, I am getting errors at the "myDA.Fill...." and the subsequent "DataGrid.Datasource = ..." line, as the compiler says that the use of DataSet is an invalid declaration.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Wednesday 2nd January 2013
View Replies!

CSS class not being applied to user control

I'm trying to change the CSSClass property of a row in my GridView control. The GridView is part of a user control.However, the style is not being applied to the page. If I set the backcolor manually in the same section of code, that gets applied without issue.If row.RowType = DataControlRowType.DataRow Then\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\tIf row.RowState = DataControlRowState.Alternate Then\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\trow.CssClass = "AlternatingRowStyle"\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\tElse\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\trow.CssClass = "RowStyle"\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\tEnd If\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\tEnd IfWhat could the problem be
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

specifying updateparameters in gridview

Sorry, ANOTHER question..but I've nearly finished what I'm trying to do now ;)Where exactly are the updateparameters of a gridview picked up from\tI have created 2 very similar gridviews and given the updateparameters the same names as in my edititemtemplates.\tYet this method has worked for 1 gridview and failed for the second gridview.\tHere is my gridview :\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\tDelete\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\tAnd here is my stored proc :CREATE procedure dbo.UpdateForecast(\t\t@ForecastKey int,\t\t@CompanyKey bigint,\t\t@ForecastType char(1),\t\t@MoneyValue float,\t\t@ForecastPercentage float,\t\t@DueDate datetime,\t\t@UserKey int)asupdate Forecastset CompanySiteKey = @CompanyKey,MoneyValue = @MoneyValue,Probability = @ForecastPercentage,ForecastType = @ForecastType,InvoiceDate = @DueDate,UserKey = @UserKeywhere ForecastKey = @ForecastKeyGOCan anybody with more experience of using gridview please tell me where I am going wrongCheers,Mike
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Hide Node on Tree View

I have a tree view on my page that uses a SiteMap xml datasource.Is there a way, in the databound event, to hide a node based on some condition. The tree uses the Arrows image set and I want to hide the Tree text and the Arrow
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Events from User Controls

Hi There,I have looked at various sites to solve my problem. The button click event of my user control does not fire. I have created a user control and dropped it into a web form. I have added the user control as a member variable to the parent control. It is the wiring of the events that I am having issues with. I found a few sites suggesting using the 'raising the event' to the parent control. Even though I understand the concept, I am confused by the examples. They do not clearly mention where the code goes into - User Control HTML or USer Control Code Behind or Parent control HTML or Code Behind Please take a look at the solution offered at this site:http://codebetter.com/blogs/brendan.tompkins/archive/2004/10/06/27795.aspxThe example is in c# and that adds to my confusion. Can anyone explain to me where the code fits into my solution I also need the whole code translated into Vb.net.Please let me know if you need further information about my situation. I really appreciate all of your help so far. Please keep in mind that I am very new to the VS.NET environment
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Confirmation box before server side event completes.

Hi all,is the below scenerio possibleuser submits the form that will insert in db but before the data is written in db i want to make a check. The check function will run and find out if the form data exist in db or not. If it exists a confirmation box will appear and ask user "similar data exists in db, click ok to continue or click cancel to stop operation". Clicking ok will complete the operation and data will be inserted in db and clicking cancel will stop the page execution. So in the middle of the server side code execution a javascript will alert the user and again depending on the confirmation selection server side event will continue or stop. Please tell me its possible,
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

parseing ssl secure html page

I have this code block that parse a block of html from a web page and then emails the parsed code block.my parsing method worked fine, until i made the page ssl secure.once i pass the url the code method breaks at CODEDim objRequest As WebRequest = System.Net.HttpWebRequest.Create(url)\t\t\t\tobjResponse = objRequest.GetResponse()i pass the url to my method from the page i want parse as a string, this is occuring because the page is a secure page now and the error i get when it breaks is 403 forbidden.Can anyone suggest what i can do to get my code to parse the html of this secure page
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Printing Question

Is it possible to only print the contents of a textbox If so can you explain. (c# is possible)
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Visual Studio .Net can't even load a file help please

When I try opening my aspx file that is meant to be the start page I get the following error. "The file failed to load in the Web Form designer. Please correct the following error, then load it again: The language for this file does not support the necessary code parsing and generation services. Please ensure the file you are opening is a member of a project and then try to open the file again."I'm trying to open the file from the Solution Explorer so I think it is part of the project.How can I solve this problem please
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!