Forum

RECENTLY INDEXED PROGRAMMING SOLUTIONS OF ASP.NET

.NET CodeBox, C# Regex  

Hiya,My first problem is one with System.Text.RegularExpressions. I'm using them to highlight script expressions in a RichTextBox, but I want to be able to highlight certain symbols that define Regex markers. For example, I want to... Continue Reading
Views : 9
Tuesday 25th of September 2012

I need somebody's HELP...  

Gud afternoon fellow programmers. I urgently need your help, am currenly working on a Hospital application. Syntoms daignosis such as malaria, hypertension, ulcer etc are saved into DATABASE. All i want 2 do is to use a PIECHART to display d... Continue Reading
Views : 86

accent asp.net to asp classic  

Hi,In my asp.net file I have the following form with data Continue Reading
Views : 193

Jumping to a new page  

How do you force a jump to another page? I was doing this with a Javascript launched by onsubmit= similar to; Continue Reading
Views : 78

Httpwebrequest Upload file.  

I don't know how to coding vb.net by use Httpwebrequest for upload file. Please show me the example. Continue Reading
Views : 126

'Sys' is Undefined  

Hello everyone,I am receiving the 'Sys' is undefined error while running my C#/ASP.NET Web App on my local server in IE6.First of all let me assure you I have been through the posts on the ASP.NET... Continue Reading
Views : 106

"Hello World"  

Shouldn't I be able to upload the Precompiled folder and have it work?I'm trying to follow this; Continue Reading
Views : 65

Query does not wrap  

Query does not wrapHi all.Why this query response with error: ? protected override void OnInit(EventArgs e) ... Continue Reading
Views : 135

TABLE RUNNING TOTAL.  

Dear Sir,I'm maintaining a Table in SQLServer with following details.---------------------------------CASH BOOK (LEDGER)----------------------DATE........DESCRIPTION.........DEBIT.............CREDIT.........BALANCE1/1/2011..Cash... Continue Reading
Views : 129

[C#] An error occurred while attempting to update the row  

Hi there: I can do it update records in the GridView.This is the error:An error occurred while attempting to update the row. Why?Default4.aspx: Continue Reading
Views : 42

asp.net 2.0 login page error (transferred post)  

hi there I'm currently trying to set up a login page for a site using webmatrix which presents the following message upon successful login "welcome" and "unknown login" if the details are incorrectly entered, however when i run the page neither... Continue Reading
Views : 107

[c#] Insert the values of the form in the database MySQL  

Hi there.I need insert the values of this form (printed in the asp Label) in the database MySQL.Can u help me? Continue Reading
Views : 14

Enable/Disable asp.net Gridview Checkbox base on conditions  

I had a checkbox in gridview to select rows for batch update, i want to disable and enable the checkbox base on some conditions.For example, I had a column called "Status", if the status="Approved", the checkbox of this row will be... Continue Reading
Views : 130

Which autonumber was created   

Hi All,I have a table with an autonumber field so that when I create a new record then a unique number is automatically attached to it. Is there any way for me to know what number was used ? The only way I can think of is to add another... Continue Reading
Views : 80

Function LEFT, RIGHT in VB.Net  

I cannot use function LEFT, RIGHT in VB.Net. Anyone know what function use instead LEFT, RIGHT Continue Reading
Views : 72

C# - Relative Data Source  

I currently have my data source hard coded, is it possible to have a relative data source so that I can run it on a number of computers? All files are stored in a folder, with my database stored within an App_Data folder.My current... Continue Reading
Views : 6

Regex - Regular Expression Validator  

I am looking at this regex thing but I don't understand the issue of "lookahead/lookbehind." Can I exclude a list of patterns in ASP.NET 3.5 ? I am guessing that the regex thing will have to be followed by a function that will exclude my list of unwanted patterns.For example... Continue Reading
Views : 56

ASP.NET website kicks me out when connecting programmatically  

This question isn't about writing ASP.NET but about accessing a page created by it. I've asked this question on many python forums and mailing lists but no one could answer my question so I think the problem might be a fundamental concept with... Continue Reading
Views : 115

gridview  

plz help me.....how to add rows dynamically in gridview on a button click.......this is my code...plz correct... Continue Reading
Views : 88

Session Management  

So how do I log someone out after 10 minutes of inactivity? Also can I keep a list of who is logged-in in a global array? I am just getting started with ASP.NET and I find the "automatic" nature of the session handling to be both annoying and confusing. Thanks. Continue Reading
Views : 68

Add Button Control On Datagrid In Vb  

HiI tried to generate a dataGrid like thisDim dt As DataTableDim dr As DataRow Dim theGrid As New DataGrid theGrid.BorderColor = Drawing.Color.Black theGrid.BorderWidth = 1 theGrid.GridLines =... Continue Reading
Views : 92

SQL Injection and @parameters  

Can parameterized strings still be vulnerable to SQL injection? Continue Reading
Views : 73

Using URL parameters to search database  

Hi there,I'm currently doing a university project in ASP.NET and I need to grab a parameter from the end of a URL and use this to perform a database query in MSSQL.An example URL is: Continue Reading
Views : 69

Web Config Problem  

I keep having a problem with this custom errors in my web config file when I try to load my page.I started out with a plain html/css website and then edited it into an ASP.NET website so I can run a contact form. I have my @Page header and all but still no luck. I tried to add the... Continue Reading
Views : 101

login and register system using xml and .net (help)  

hiI am a web developer that been asked by a client to create a login and register system that uses XML to pulls data from a external database server. i know hmtl, php and phpthe login and register system is for a loyalty card. i have already create the... Continue Reading
Views : 64

Remote Application to Handle Server Code  

I have a web app that currently use an ActiveX Control to run Credit Card Devices and other perpherials. My problem comes with when ever there is a change to code for these devices I have to push out an updated ActiveX Control. In most of the... Continue Reading
Views : 110

SelectedRow - GridView  

HelloI have some data in a Gridview, selection is enabled, i need to be able to select a row and get the content of the first cell from that row. Here is the code: Public Sub... Continue Reading
Views : 65

Visual Studio Website Location  

When I create a new website in VS2008 (to filesystem) am I supposed to get two new folders? That seems kinda crazy. I don't understand the logic behind having a Project directory in addition to a Website directory. Edited by davej, 11 March... Continue Reading
Views : 88

C#  

What is the difference between parameter & variable? Continue Reading
Views : 8

Get Datagridview Cell With Color In Visual Basic .net  

Hi, im working in visual basic .net,i have a datagridview like this: Continue Reading
Views : 115