ICC with -cxxlib-gcc --- results in ld: /usr/lib/crtbeginS.o: No such file error

Hi , I am compiling my c++ code with ICC 8.0 compiler with -cxxlib-gcc option...But this results in following error.. /usr/lib/crtbeginS.o : No such file: No such file or directory Though I am including the Path for crtbeginS.o . Code ...
Posted On: Sunday 25th of November 2012 11:37:17 PM Total Views:  673
View Complete with Replies

RELATED TOPICS OF C Language PROGRAMMING LANGUAGE

icc, gcc sse alignement

I try to learn mmx and sse, to begin with i try to understand some examples i found on the net. Basically all __m128 vectors are 16 bit aligned, but one some examples saw them 64 aligned. Is there ...
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Saturday 10th November 2012
View Replies!

Problem with UTF-8

I'm designing a C++ application for the web (with FastCGI) and it has to use UTF-8 because there will be users who will type Asian glyphs. When I compile the application, if I use ANSI, no problem, it compiles properly. ...
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Sunday 25th November 2012
View Replies!

Pimpl idiom without dynamic memory allocation

! I have just discovered a way to use the private implementation idiom (pimpl), without the overhead of dynamic memory allocation. For those of you who don't know what this is, Wikipedia has a nice article you can read. Anyway, ...
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

LF: Help with Regular Expression

The class I'm using is REGEXP.H with Borland Command Line Compiler. I'm trying to locate an IP within a string. Can anyone tell where I can find some documention on the implementation of regular expressions with the above compiler (if ...
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Help with solving seemingly mutually exclusive problems please

I put everything in one file for ease of use; also I have #include <*.h> files instead of the <*> since my compiler is pre-ANSI C so it needs the .h #include #include #include class Cmd { ...
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Help with solving seemingly mutually exclusive problems please

I put everything in one file for ease of use; also I have #include <*.h> files instead of the <*> since my compiler is pre-ANSI C so it needs the .h #include #include #include class Cmd { ...
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

STLFilt now runs within Visual Studio 2005+

Just a quick note to Visual Studio users who've been using STLFilt (my STL Error Message Decryptor, just Google for STLFilt): The distribution has finally been updated to provide IDE-compatibility with VS2005 and later versions. It turned out to require ...
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

what is with C++ builder and job

1) If Visual C++ 6.0 with MFC programing die, what's about with Borland C++ Builder and VCL liberary 2) What i must know about C++ and GUI programing if i want find a good job as C++ developper ...
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Re: Sorting two arrays with one call to sort()?

{ Edits: Yahoo spam-like links removed from signature portion. Note 1: the quoted article by "xxx@gmail.com" doesn't appear to have been posted in clc++m, although the inner quoted article by John was. Note 2: Tom arken has the same e-mail ...
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Help with an Assignment(newb help)

hello to all. i am in a Introductory C++ class and I have been having some issue with an assignment that i was given. Here is a brief setup for it. Write a program to print out a loan repayment ...
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Re: problem with C++ sort algorithm

wrote in message news:1155522546.904881.258730@75g2000cwc.googlegroups.com... > so i realize that i'm asking you to look into your crystal balls, > but any other suggestions are welcome and greatly appreciated. You believe that your vector contains no zero pointers. In ...
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Problem with solaris compiler

static char* nullStr = "null"; This line in the solaris mode64 ( cc -m64 flag, gives out the following warning message ) "virvpirw.cc", line 371: Warning: String literal converted to char* in initialization. 1 Warning(s) detected. Now our builds are ...
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Program launches within Visual Stdui 2005, fails otherwise.

Hi all. I recently made a program to retreive the process ID of a process. It is written in C/C++ and works fine when I launch it from Visual Studio 2005. However, when i launch it from a command prompt ...
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

How to build a loadable tcl dll with visual studio (microsoft C compiler)?[crosspost in comp.lang.tcl and comp.lang.c++]

Example one from http://www.tcl.tk/man/tcl8.4/TclCmd/load.htm: #include #include static int fooCmd(ClientData clientData, Tcl_Interp *interp, int objc, char * CONST objv[]) { printf("called with %d arguments\n", objc); return TCL_OK; } int Foo_Init(Tcl_Interp *interp) { if (Tcl_InitStubs(interp, "8.1", 0) == NULL) { ...
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Problem with Linked List

I made a linked list that can add an item, go to the first item, and get the current, next, and previous item in the list. When I compile it, there are no errors, but it overloads. Here is the ...
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

anyone with VC++ 2005?

Jim Michaels wrote: > #define MAXIMUM_WAIT_OBJECTS 64     // Maximum number of wait objects > #define MAXIMUM_PROCESSORS 32 This question will get the best results on a newsgroup with 'windows' and 'kernel' in its name. It's not a C++ ...
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Strange error with iterators

I've wrote this function which should add a comma for every 3 digits in a number (so that it looks something like 5,000). This is my function: std::string formatNumber(int number) { // Convert the int to a string. std::string ...
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Problems with template specializations.

Please check the following snippet.. template class CheckUni { public: void This() { std::cout << "Basic type\n"; } }; template class CheckUni< CheckUni > { public: void This() { std::cout << "CheckUni type\n"; } }; CheckUni ...
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

regarding sizeof operator for class with no data variables

consider this code snippet #include using namespace std; class A { void func() { } void func1() { } void func2() { } void func3() { } }; int main() { cout<
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

regarding sizeof operator for class with no data variables

consider this code snippet #include using namespace std; class { void func() { };...
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!