How can I get rid of "Warning C4307: integral constant overflow"

Microsoft Visual Studio 2005 Version 8.0.50727.762 (SP.050727-7600) How do I get rid of "Warning C4307: '-' : integral constant overflow" from the following macro #define d_ReturnMax(I_iTypeSize)\ ( (int64(1)
Posted On: Monday 26th of November 2012 12:49:26 AM Total Views:  326
View Complete with Replies

RELATED TOPICS OF C Language PROGRAMMING LANGUAGE

can NAN be assigned?

consider the simplifed code fragment; enum Endianness { BigEndian, ///
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Monday 12th November 2012
View Replies!

About using DEV C++ (Bloodshed) - what libraries can I use?

I have used Visual C++ and hate it. I used DEV C++ in college, and liked it's pure form. I want to do some block disk programming, and want to know if there is a website where libraries can be ...
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Singletons: can they be ultra-safe?

This is one of the questions asked to me and I wanted your opinion about it. Following is the scenario - A *x = A::Instance() // A is a singleton class, with thread safty implemented. A *y = x; ...
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

template parameter can't be friend - and we hack it to be

gcc will complain if you try to compile this: template class TT { friend class T; }; I googled and find people saying template parameters can't be friends. So I do this: // Add one more indirection template ...
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

have a look at my blog site for asp.net .. there is microsoft contest also ( u can win so much)

have a look at my blog site for asp.net .. there is microsoft contest also ( u can win so much)...
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

how can i write the iterator about my struct

struct nodeType { int v, index; }; list node[1000]; for(list::iter = node[q[qIndex]].begin(); iter != node[q[qIndex]].end(); iter++) What's wrong with it how can i fix it...
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Sunday 25th November 2012
View Replies!

Re: can you do if((myptr) && (myptr->IsGreen()) without blowing up?

On 2008-06-21, Juha Nieminen wrote: > red floyd wrote: >> Also, if operator&&() or operator||() is overloaded, there is also no >> such guarantee. > > The standard guarantees operator priorities (even if the operators are > overloaded) but ...
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Thread cancellation in c++0x

I have seen, that the thread cancellation functionality has been removed from threads library paper. Does it mean we are not going to have the ability to cancel a thread in C++0x or is there going to be an ...
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

priority_queue cannot update element value

I want to use a priority_queue like STL data structure. But I found that priority_queue cannot update element value: only pop/ push is supported. I'm using priority_queue to implement the prim MST algorithm. So I need the priority_queue to contain ...
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

how can i short name a compile time state ?

I want to remember a compile time variable state, just to have some typing convenience. I am not sure if I can do it using some typedef. To give a short example, I have an enum as, enum dir_type{ ...
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

SEGFAULTS cant figure it out

trying to create a tree of hash nodes, with each node having a max of 5 objects, and a maximum of 5 child nodes...we insert 6 sucesfully and "explode" to create 3 child nodes, but when it gets to 7 ...
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

=?ISO-8859-1?Q?www.200836.com_2008Olympic_games--you_can_know_all_?==?ISO-8859-1?Q?the_information?=

if you want to know any information about 2008 beijing Olympic games ,please contact me or visit : my website--www.200836.com MSN:feiallen@hotmail.com e-mail:sales@200836.com yahooID:feiallen@yahoo.com.cn QQ:846233546 Skype:a200836 ICQ:391836515 or leave your e-mail or msn-number or other contact methods we can e-mail our ...
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

why static data cannot be accessed from other programs file

Hi Folks, Just wanted to know few things about static variables. why static variables cannot be accessed in other files by using extern in c/c++ whats the difference between global and static variables Both these variables behave almost in similar ...
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

How can streambufs return -1

>From Bjarne's book I gather that the underflow() function in a streambuf is meant to return the value of the next character in the buffer, i.e. *gptr(). I have two questions: 1) What happens if the value of *gptr() is ...
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

ambiguity in multiple template base classes, where can I find some information in C++ the standard?

Hi all, I have tried to look for some info related to template base classes in the standard but with no luck. May you please give me some hints The following code compiles well with my compiler but leads to ...
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

I can't a class members in working thread

Hi Last week I got faced to a curious problem when try to access the member pointers of my class in the worker thread. In main thread everything is ok, but in worker thread when I try to access member ...
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

I can't get operator= to work (or the conversion op) in this particular case

I've been trying to make my own vector class which would store only unique objects. Everything is nice, except that I can't manage to do something like this: std::vector v; UniqueVector uv; v = uv; I am getting the ...
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Re-usable singleton class that can construct pointers to objects with non-trivial constructors

As the topic says, I wanted to make a re-usable singleton class that could create pointers to objects with non-trivial constructors. I came up with this: #ifndef SINGLETON_HPP #define SINGLETON_HPP template struct DefaultCreatorFunctor { T * operator()() const { ...
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

is there anything we can do about Jon Harrop?

The subject line says it all....
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Monday 26th November 2012
View Replies!

How US tech firms place job ads no-one will apply for -- so they can hire cheap foreign workers.

Read all about it, here: http://Muvy.org...
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Monday 26th November 2012
View Replies!