Discover As Beginning Successful Business In Internet.

Discover As Beginning Successful Business In Internet. If you believed that to begin business in internet single era for experts........ This very mistaken one! Discover our system proven to begin business in Internet. Entering RIGHT NOW http://www.freedom.ws/pacovegavilla Alone to visit ...
Posted On: Monday 26th of November 2012 12:45:13 AM Total Views:  73
View Complete with Replies

RELATED TOPICS OF C Language PROGRAMMING LANGUAGE

Who discovered the type erasure technique in C++?

I am wondering who first figured out how to do this in C++ Boost::Function and Boost::Expressive libraries both use it and my Castor library (mpprogramming.com/cpp) also relies on it very heavily. I thought Eric Niebler might be the one, but at NWCPP he told me that he too had picked it up from somewhere else. IMHO, this is one of the most significant discoveries done in the library space ... with a lot unrealized potential. -Roshan -- [ See http://www.gotw.ca/resources/clcm.htm for info about ] [ comp.lang.c++.moderated. First time posters: Do this! ]
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Wednesday 7th November 2012
View Replies!

a pointer to a derived class problem

hello all, having a problem with derived classes. i'll show by pseudo code example. first the base class and derived classes: class Shape { // base class for all shapes public: virtual void Draw() {// draw code here} }; class ...
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Monday 26th November 2012
View Replies!

how does map take care invalid range for erase()?

Does standard say anything about this situation or it is an undefined behavior
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

About the retrogression problem when passing a array variable into a function which takes a pointer as its argument.

folks, As the Subject suggests, array variable will retrogress as the parameter of the function actually taking pointer as its argument, like this: int f(int* i) { cout << sizeof(i) << endl; return 0; } main() { int a[100]; ...
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Basic question on streams

I understand that to creat a file output stream for example, I have to include and then: ofstream fout; which will create an object of type ofstream that I can use to interact with a file. My question concerns ...
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

c struct with pointers assignment

, I have a struct with pointers. I am trying to assign and instance of the struct but keep getting a seg fault. I am new to c, so I am uncertain of how to handle this.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

What is the 'explicit' mean as a key word?

Hi all ! What is the 'explicit' mean as a key word Thank you!...
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Methods for fast binary file output?

, I am a C/C++ newbie and I have a simple question concerning fast data writing to binary files. Are there any other faster methods than the standard write() method to write to binary data files I ask this question ...
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Downcast with smart pointers?

, I'm having a design issue that I can't solve. I'm getting from a network a stream of data, which is a http message (my program is neither a client or server, it just catches messages over the network) For ...
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

C++/Sybase

Hi group, I was directed here by a member and am hoping you can help me out. I am currently working on staffing up a project for a banking client in NY and am struggling finding strong C++ candidates. Basically ...
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

data corruption on pointer cast

llo, Names matt, I implemented a set class as follows: template class Element { public: virtual int operator == (T) = 0; virtual int hash() = 0; }; /** * A efficient hash implementation of a Queue-set that does ...
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

what's the possible reason for these core dump?

HI, What's the possbile reason for the following core They were from the same process, but the cord place was not the same each time there was core dump. OS:SUN5.8, ACE5.3+TAO
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

extensible math functions: variable number of arguments and class templates

I have a couple of questions about using a variable number of arguments in a function call (...). The context is that I have some mathematical functions I created. I currently pass them a pair of numbers (doubles), and the ...
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

partially specializing member functions of a template class

Is there a way to partially specialize only a member function of a template class (not the whole class). e.g. template class Base { public: void fun (int key ) {cout<<"inside the template class\n"; } ...
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

c char array assignment

, How do I assign value to a char array delcared as char tstring[16]; I want to do something like tstring = "blah\0"; I have done this and it works, but there must be a better way. tstring[0] = 'b'; ...
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Typecasting goes the wrong way

Hi everybody, I'm trying to build an test-app to check out typecasting. I want to typecast from a bunch of u_chars (unsigned chars) to an structure i created. Here's the code: //////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////// #include using namespace std; typedef unsigned char ...
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Next version of C++ as ambigous as today?

Is there any effort being made to move C++ toward having a less ambigous grammer/closer to LALR(1) John...
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

ANNOUNCE: gnocchi 0.33 "complexity ****yser" released

GNOCCHI 0.33 - A COMPLEXITY ****YSER FOR C++ Gnocchi calculates cyclomatic and the NPATH complexity measures. It reads the coverage information produced by GCC and determines the complexity of all functions. If code is compiled with -fprofile-arcs or -ftest-coverage (depending ...
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

New header leads to name clashes

The most recent state of http://www.open-std.org/jtc1/sc22/wg...007/n2241.html as well as the current draft N2284 (section [syserr], p.2) proposes a new enumeration type posix_errno immediatly in the namespace std. One of the enumerators has the name invalid_argument, or fully qualified: std::invalid_argument. This ...
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Storing pointer as a key in std::map

To the question is storing pointers as key in std::map safe I got a negative reply in a forum I use. But I am still tempted to use it. What are your suggestions Am I really looking for trouble -- ...
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!