boost serialization : attributes and node ordering

I came across a situation where I wanted to have some flexibility with object serialization. I was thinking about two things: 1. Object attributes, for example, can we have something like this with boost: 10 ...
Posted On: Monday 26th of November 2012 12:47:35 AM Total Views:  434
View Complete with Replies

RELATED TOPICS OF C Language PROGRAMMING LANGUAGE

boost_foreach

Hi I was wondering if anyone was using the boost_foreach template and what they thought of it. Gary...
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Saturday 10th November 2012
View Replies!

How can I implement this with boost::thread?

, I would like to re-implement this function that currently uses pthreads: pthread_mutex_t mutex; int i = pthread_mutex_init(&mutex, 0); void MutexCB(int lock) { if (lock) pthread_mutex_lock(&mutex); else pthread_mutex_unlock(&mutex); } using the boost library. So the function has to lock the ...
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

How to get boost date_time?

I have downloaded boost throught synaptic to Ubuntu 7.04. But I don't have the folder date_time in my /usr/inculde/boost dir. How do I get date_time...
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

How to now the type of a boost::list_of object??

I remember there was a trick to get the type of a anonymous variable (like a boost::lambda functor or a boost::list_of object) so you can store it in a variable. You had to generate a specific compilation error and then ...
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

boost variant template type argument count

I'm using an instance of the boost::variant type as the token value of a non-trivial grammar. The type list is 24 items long. Apparently there is a type list limit of 20 items. Is this correct Is this just a ...
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Sunday 11th November 2012
View Replies!

failed to compile boost.system with msvc-7.1

I downloaded boost1.35.0 and built it with following command: bjam --toolset=msvc-7.1 --variant=release --threading=multi -- link=shared --with-system stage and it failed to compile, error message is: E:\software\development\boost_1_35_0\boost_1_35_0>bjam -- toolset=msvc-7.1 --variant=release --threading=multi --link=shared -- with-system stage ....found 72 targets... ....updating 6 targets... ...
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

boost::shared_ptr - NULL

If a method is declared to return a type boost::shared_ptr, how can the method be changed to do the equivalent of returning NULL when it was declared to return a raw pointer...
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

boost pool per class...

This is not boost related per s, therefore I'm posing the question here. I need to do many small object allocations, and I'm considering using boost: ool for this. I've contemplated using Coplien's CRTP to encapsulate the allocation/de-allocation and ...
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

boost::minstd_rand usage

I need to generate randomal integers (0 - 2^31) with boost::minstd_rand. Any sample of minstd_rand usage
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

difference between libboost_regex-mt-gd-1_33_1.lib and boost_regex-mt-gd-1_33_1.lib

, It's my first use wiit boost library. But I don't know how to distinct libboost_regex-mt-gd-1_33_1.lib from boost_regex-mt- gd-1_33_1.lib. And every ' helps will be appreciated....
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Re: [C++]boost.variant and its optymalization

miroslaw.makowiecki@gmail.com wrote: > How do we think about optymalization boost.variant on account of a > memory and a speed of action in its boost library in C++ language. > Advice in
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

boost::optional that throws

I starting using boost:: ptional and it was surprising to find that boost: ptional does not uses exceptions when asked to return a value from a non intialized instance, but instead it uses assert. Is this something the designer ...
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

boost::variant problem

I am using a boost::variant and have troubles when i put a double value into them. I have been able to reduce the amount of code so here are the steps to replicate. Start a new Forms application. Add the ...
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Common code, functors and boost::lambda

Hi all, in a program, I'm dealing with a repetition of a block of control code in a lot of functions, e.g.: int count_liberties(boardstate_t *b, int i) { int count = 0; for (int k = 0; k < 4; ...
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Monday 12th November 2012
View Replies!

public or private inheritance of boost::noncopyable?

Every example I see (including on boost: rg) of using noncopyable involves inheriting from it privately. Is there a drawback from inheriting publicly Is it just that it's not a good example of and "is-a" relationship #include class A ...
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Sunday 25th November 2012
View Replies!

Re: boost::shared_ptr used in covariant return type

zade wrote: > boost::shared_ptr is good for return type when you create a new type > using pimpl idiom, but in practice, it gives me some trouble when used > for covariant return type. code like below: blah > so, ...
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Strange boost::bind behavior (compile)

#include #include "boost/bind.hpp" using namespace std; using namespace boost; int sum3(int x, int y, int z) { return x+y+z; } int sum2(int x, int y) { return x+y; } int sum1(int x) { return x; } int main() { ...
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Re: Using boost::lambda with std::count_if

> Content-Type: text/plain; charset=ISO-8859-1 X-Original-Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2008 11:29:52 -0800 (PST) X-Submission-Address: c++-submit@netlab.cs.rpi.edu francis_r wrote: > class User > { > public: > enum Status > { > Online, > Away > Offline > }; > > Status status() ...
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

problem with boost::regex compilation

, did anyone of You have problems using boost::regex That code below : #include "boost/regex.hpp" /*1*/ int main() /*2*/ { /*3*/ boost::regex reg("*"); /*4*/ return 0; /*5*/ } /*6*/ isn't working on my Dev-CPP & gcc compilers :/ boost::basic_regex
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

The boost.variant library and boost::make_recursive_variant

We have this code: typedef boost::make_recursive_variant< int , std::vector< boost::recursive_variant_ > >::type int_tree_t; Use of the resultant variant type is as expected: std::vector< int_tree_t > subresult; subresult.push_back(3); subresult.push_back(5); std::vector< int_tree_t > result; result.push_back(1); result.push_back(subresult); result.push_back(7); int_tree_t var(result); According to documentation ...
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Monday 26th November 2012
View Replies!