windows Seven pie menu at deviantart

http://fediafedia.deviantart.com/art/Windows-quot-Seven-quot-Dock-DX-63886665

I found that when looking on the internet for info about Windows 7. If that is more or less what will be in Windows Seven, I think it will be pretty nice look.
Posted On: Saturday 6th of October 2012 01:51:40 AM Total Views:  218
View Complete with Replies

RELATED TOPICS OF Windows 7 / Vista / XP PROGRAMMING LANGUAGE

Remove the blur from windows

Found it on neowin. I had to turn it off because it makes things a bit confusing when you see windows from behind that clear. How to: HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\DWM Add DWORD HideBlur with the value of 1 Now Ctrl+Shift+F9 twice. Doesnt work on taskbar
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Sunday 30th September 2012
View Replies!

Hi my name is Lukasz, Windows 7 Rules All vista drivers work after windows 7 update

Hi my name is Lukasz, Windows 7 Rules vista drivers work after windows 7 update I am beta testing it for Microsoft
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Monday 1st October 2012
View Replies!

windows update and action center

I don't understand why windows update is not included in the action center. Isn't the action center supposed to include everything to make your PC safer and more secure when I open Action center I would expect windows update to be in the Maintenace section, but instead you have to backtrack to the 'System and Security' in Control Panel and then 'Windows update'. Does the action center still scan for windows updates When I finally did find windows update(by accident) I had about 16 pending updates, one of which was critical and the action center said everything was okay...no need to do anything.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Monday 1st October 2012
View Replies!

My opinion about windows 7

When I saw 7 RC was out, I downloaded the 64bit version. I burned it on DVD and all was fine till I got stuck in installing, it just freezed. So I wasted like few DVD-s to burn this windows 7. Finally I found out that the issue was in downloaded file. I downloaded new one and installed and im so freaking happy with it. One good thing is that you dont have to spent hours for finding these drivers. But there are still issues with audio driver, the front jack is just not working with default ones and the microphone needs noise supression option also. I installed my manufacter drivers and it all worked well. The weather gadget needs wind also. In overall im really happy, all goes smooth and fast!
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Monday 1st October 2012
View Replies!

connection problems in BSNL Broadband in windows 7 in India

I have UT-STAR Type 2 Single Port wireless (WA3002-g1) modem and windows 7 RC with BSNL (India) home 500c plan. My problem is that when the computer wakes up after hybernation or sleep bsnl connection I have created fails to connect to the net with the message: Connecting through WAN Miniport (PPPOE)\t. Error 651: The modem has reported an error. Can someone please help
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Monday 1st October 2012
View Replies!

How to install windows 7 RC?

Do I just DL it, and burn the ISO on a DVD and reboot off diskcause I don't mind reformatting HDD. so can anyone just explain to me how to install it
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Tuesday 2nd October 2012
View Replies!

Download windows 7 regional 120 wallpapers

i found this a couple of days ago these wallpapers are cool beautiful having high resolution which increase ur screen beauty!!! Download them!! leave ur comments!!! no one there\t
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Tuesday 2nd October 2012
View Replies!

Why MS still use DVD's for windows installation?

Microsoft we are in 2009 , why are the main windows installation files distribution method is still DVD's why not flash memory Here is why i think why we need to shift to flash memory: Flash memory is faster and more reliable than DVD's (Bonus: no noise & less power to use) 4 GB USB drive cost only 8 US$ now (my company gives 1 GB USB drives for free)Some slim notebooks, and almost all netbooks don't even have optical drive modern BIOS/EFI firmwares supports USB boot I always download the ISO, mount it to virtual drive ( i use Virtual CloneDrive) and follow the steps here to install from my USB drive. ( I don't need to burn dvd and waste money) .
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Tuesday 2nd October 2012
View Replies!

Anybody have windows 7 running on slooow machines?

Been reading a lot about windows 7 and the new hardware. Wondering how windows 7 runs on slow machines like pentium 1,2,3,4, ect.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Wednesday 3rd October 2012
View Replies!

How much do you think all versions of windows 7 will cost

Title says it all (British pounds) Home starter =75 Home premium = 150 pro = 200 enterprize = 250 ultimate = 300 - 350 This is my opinion - not offical microsoft
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Why windows 7

, I am right now using windows vista and seeing the new product windows 7 from Microsoft. Vista and windows 7 looks similar, what benefit i get out of windows 7.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

disable windows previews.

hello. there is something that i want to disable but don't know where to. when you hover on a tab in the taskbar there is a little windows preview. the preview is fine, but when you hover on the thumbnails preview, all windows is minimized and the focus goes to that window. that's what im looking to disable, can you help please
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Closing/Opening windows

Do you noticed that when you close or open window it's not closed/opened smoothly but in "two steps" Look carefully and you will see that there is some delay between window is semi-closed/opened and closed/opened. It can be problem in my side but i have latest graphics drivers and Core 2 Duo should be able to close windows smoothly . BTW i'm using latest 7048 build...Write your experiences, i hope that it isn't problem in me.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

windows 7 Beta 7022

i just got it. this thing rocks... to me it feels much more smooth. im nto getting the same random freeze up with folders from time to time i got in 7000. so far no BSOD,No bugs. no incompatible drivers or anything. im going to try daemon tools in about 2 hours to see if it works yet. torrent clients now go past 10 kbs... and this version seems faster and better over all. if you want to get it then i suggest you do so even tho it is not an official release it is fully real and worth it. just dont install it over your old windows 7 or you will never finish the installation. you need a brand new install.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Thursday 4th October 2012
View Replies!

Windows 7 , the last windows version?

Well, from looking at the versions of MS-DOS, you can see that version 8 was the last version of DOS, but was striped down. So, you could say that MS-DOS 7 was the last more or less. So, just wondering do you think that Windows 7 will be the last version of Windows I think it is possible. So, what are your opinions
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 5th October 2012
View Replies!

windows 7 and firewalls antivirus

Hi all, I have installed windows vista then windows 7 in 64 bits version in order to get my computer memory higher. They work fine ! I had trouble with both system when installing a firewall or internet security third party (my network config : wireless connection through a gateaway, wifi extender, PLC based network...). I tried f-secure and gdata, the first is not working with windows 7, the last screwed my connection. De-installing these softwares and re-activating windows protection solutions solved the issue. As far as microsoft web protection will keep my computer protected, I will be happy and will not buy/install other software anymore. If I get corrupted, I am wondering wether I will find a software compatible with windows 7 to protect my PC without wastring a week to install it...
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 5th October 2012
View Replies!

windows mail

Hi ,where can i find "windows mail"
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 5th October 2012
View Replies!

Cannot activate my windows7 beta copy (error 0xC004e003)

Hi , i downloaded the beta version,got a key from microsoft website and installed windows beta yesterday, validation was successfull as well, then yesterday evening suddenly i ve been asked to activate again but i kept having this error, background goes black and i keep receiving warning messages. I even tried to go trough the registration process again and tried a new installation with a new key, but no luck as soon as windows starts it says that the copy is not genuine and whenever i try to validate it i receive the code error 0xC004e003, one other funny thing is that the product id i have in the system control panel is not the one i typed while installing but it s a only number string. Hope someone can help cause it s driving me mad=)
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 5th October 2012
View Replies!

This copy of windows is not genuine....

I have the the official copy of windows 7 beta... with a key that microsoft gave me... its activated...as shown in the right click properties on 'My Computer' but on the lower right hand side...it now says 'This copy of windows is not genuine' update isn't workin as to sayin that its genuine...idk what else to do.. I don't care about the whole situation... I just hate the text & it didnt happen until I changed...'windows/system32/slui.exe.bak' to 'slui.exe' ....any reason why cause it wouldn't let me run activation until I changed that... confusing....
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 5th October 2012
View Replies!

When will windows 7 come out?

So, I thought I'd just make a thread about when people think Windows 7 will come out. I think that in Q2 of 2009, Windows 6.1 will come out, and then in around Q3 of 2010, Windows 7 will come out.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Saturday 6th October 2012
View Replies!