Window moves different way

!
I'm not sure but I think I have this problem after extending the C drive with Easeus's partition manager. When I move some window it doesn't move with the Windows 7 style but something like Windows 98 style.

It's not a big problem but I really don't like it so I hope someone can help me.
Sorry for my English.
Posted On: Wednesday 19th of September 2012 01:22:28 AM Total Views:  185
View Complete with Replies

RELATED TOPICS OF Windows 7 / Vista / XP PROGRAMMING LANGUAGE

Are SD/mmc readers compatible with windows 7 64 bit?

Everything in my system is coming up compatible on the microsoft website. I installed 64 bit 2 days ago and got constant BSOD. I reformatted to 32 bit (couldn't take it). I did some research on my hardware, and only thing i have not found info about is my SD card reader. It's a pretty big drive with an attached usb. Just wondering if I disable this would 64 bit work
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Tuesday 18th September 2012
View Replies!

[UPDATE] Compter screeb wont even turn on after windows update. PLease healp!

I have an HP pavilion entertainment PC (hp pavilion dv4). Well my lap top needed and update one day and i pressed okay but the problem is that once it shutdown it would not even turn on. I mean the laptop would turn on but not the screen I tried doing the power option meaning i held the power button for 30 secs then 60 secs after it didn't work. i removed the battery and all that. I cant even do safe mode start up because the screen is black. no even the logo windows shows up. I connected it to a monitor but nothing. The caps and the scroll button turn on and off after a few secs then again. I have a huge 15 page paper due and it's in here, please tel me someone can help. I'm freaking out!
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

[INFO] window7 and window xp

If you lose if the computer equipment installed windows xp windows7 what consequences As this note. R88 11.6 inch Windows XP TFT Screen Mini Laptop Notebook Intel Atom N450 Red
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

I want my programs to open up in my window. MS stop sucking.

Win7 has a about 50-75 problems, yet instead of MS spending time fixing it, they made an even worse OS (win8). MS trolling us ....Why is it so hard for win7 to open up applications in the active window Its the window im using, its the window that launched the app, yet MS feels the need to open up the app in a misc window with an app that I cant easily move over (aka: either a TV that is off, or a projector that is off)... WTF Open my god damn stuff in the god damn window that I launched it from. how hard is that WTF I cant even begin to imaging what MS was thinking. Stupid ms programmer idiot 1: , lets have apps open up in whatever window that they were last open in. Stupid ms programmer idiot 2: Ok, um sure that wont ever cause issues. Stupid ms programmer idiot 1: I cant imagine how it can Its funny, I used to always defend MS at all cost. At one point I even indirectly worked for MS. Now I have so much anger towards them.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Wednesday 19th September 2012
View Replies!

Local Administrator cannot install any program in windows 7

Local Administrator cannot install any program in windows 7. I use Ultimate version since 1 + year and never had the problem before. But last 1 month onwards this problem has started. Like Cannot install Java / Firefox 15 etc.. the error says that the location where the TEMP files are to be created "does not have access". Please help and
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Print window triggered by e-mail link

After getting used to working with Windows Live Mail, a problem started as I would click on a link inside the e-mail, that normally would automatically open a browser window leading to more info on the e-mail topic. 2 weeks ago, when I'd click on a link in the e-mail, a Word document would open instead of a browser window. So I uninstalled Microsoft Office 2010 version and thought that would solve the problem. Then a few days later, when I'd click a link again in an e-mail, the window opened to print, on all links of every e-mail that should have opened browsers. I noticed that I still had Windows Office 2007, so I uninstalled it also, but am left with the print window opening whenever I click a link in an e=mail. Any suggestions Thank you
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

image for restoring windows 7

everybody! I'm searching for a way of restoring windows 7 with all the software I need already installed, instead of re-install windows from the beginning and the install again all my programs. It should be easy, but it's not! Once I format, re-install windows 7 and install all my software, one of these things happens: if I set a restore point everything seems ok, but when restore time comes, my restore poit is disappeared, or, if I can see it, after everything is done and rebooted, system tells me something like "impossible to complete the restore process" and so nothing is done, so I have to re-install everithing manually. Instead, if I use the windows tool for creating a restore CD/DVD, when I boot from such CD/DVD, i can't see anything that refers to the time i created the disk. In the endm, every time I have to format my PC (I use to do this about once every 6 months), I install all my software by hand and then I say: "Now I want to make sure that next time I have to restore, i will not have to install everything"... but actually I never cn do this, and i ALWAYS have to intall everything by hand! Anyone can help me, please
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

HOW long does reactvation to windows 7 last

HOW long does reactvation to windows 7 last. ACTUALLY I used win 7 for years before activation even with all the nuisances.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!