Send Feedback Feature

This feature is not specific. Not enough headings. I have some isues but there are no catorgories for the ones that I have.
Posted On: Friday 5th of October 2012 02:59:04 AM Total Views:  56
View Complete with Replies

RELATED TOPICS OF Windows 7 / Vista / XP PROGRAMMING LANGUAGE

If you haven't noticed this feature check it out!

Hi Everyone I only discovered this feature recently. I love this it lets you see at a glance exactly what problems your computer and software is having at a glance. Shows just which apps fail the most and whats going on with updates etc in a very easy to understand format. Just click on the icon in the chart to get a report. You can see how to get there in the address bar. Mike
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 21st September 2012
View Replies!

Windows 7 "hidden" features: Guest Mode

Windows 7 "hidden" features: Guest Mode - Guides & Tutorials
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Saturday 29th September 2012
View Replies!

two apperance feedback that i ve sent

Hided Icon box ------------------------ in the notification area, windows shows hidden icons with the upper button.. When we click it, the hidden icons box appears.. In hidden box , we can sort the icons but i wish we were able to size it too.. in my windows , 9 icons sorted 3x3 for now, but i wish i could make it 9x1 too, which is vertical or horizontal, which depends on my resize selection... Sticky notes -------------------------- It is such a nice program, but how come doesnt have opacity function\t it takes all space my desktop... i wish i could able to put that notes in %10 opacity, transparent.. When i am not using, or the mouse curser isnt over it... actually there is a program called stickies is freeware, it is doing better job then microsoft`s.. if you think same way please copy and paste this to feedback n send..
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Wednesday 3rd October 2012
View Replies!

is this a new feature?

when you grab a window and shake it all the other windows minimize i wasn't a vista user so i don't know if it was included
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Thursday 4th October 2012
View Replies!

The most USELESSand HATED features in W7 (I like W7 BTW)

Whilst I'm very positive so far with W7 apart from some networking issues on the X-64 version there are a few things that to me seem a total waste of time -- each to their own but it would be interesting to see what irritates / frustrates users most with W7. 1) The Diagnose Network connection problems I have NEVER found this to be of the slightest bit of use 2) Create Home Groups -- also to me seems 100% pointless. and as an application the whole idea of Windows Live for me SUX big time. However I'm more than impressed with it so far -- as a Beta of course there;s still work to be done but this is the time we can make likes and dislikes known before the final. For once Microsoft seems to be actually taking notice. Cheers jimbo
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Hidden features in Windows 7

I searched the forums and could not locate this, I aopologize if it's been posted already. Credit goes to the How-To geek. Visit this page for a larger list: Stupid Geek Tricks: Secret Items on the Windows 7 Send To Menu :: the How-To Geek When you click the Shift button, choose Send To and you'll find mamny more options listed. You can also add new links to this sent to menu by simply typing in: shell:sendto.....This is a great feature as the send to menu was denied access in Vista and Windows 7. The next one I figured out by looking through the windows\system32 directory: Go to Start > Run and type optionalfeatures and hit Enter. You can now disable or enable various built-in components of Windows 7 Optional features brings up a dialog box titled "Turn Windows feature on or off" with a GUI interface. You can also easily make shortcuts to you most used Control Panel icon to the desktop by running some prgrams such as FirewallControlPanel.exe, (Firewakk Control Panel) nslooup.exe, (tool for testing and troubleshooting DNS servers),rstrui.exe (system Restore And, in the system32 directory, there are many .exe programs whith a generic icon that you can run from the command prompt and using the switches can be more powerfullfull than application that use the GUI. In the command prompt type the name of the .exe followed by / There is a space between the .exe and /
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

all, So, here we are a month or so into the Windows 7 Beta being widely available (legally) to whoever wants it. Many have installed with no problems at all (myself included.. ) and many have had only minor problems that were easily fixed.. I think it's safe to say that most of us have explored all that Windows 7 Beta has to offer thus far and are, to say the least, absolutely tickled at the abundance of features (both new and old) that are offered within Win 7.. I know I for one, absolutely love this new OS and think Microsoft is well on their way to redeeming themselves after the bad rap Vista got.. I also really like how Microsoft seems to be putting way more effort into 7 than in previous Windows release's... The revamped calculator, paint and wordpad are just some examples of this.. though small "pointless" apps to some, it still shows their putting more effort into this OS in my opinion... I am very curious though as to what other NEW features will be in the final release that aren't in the current Beta... if any... I've been reading a few reports around the web that are saying Microsoft has stated that they are keeping a couple NEW features under wraps until the FINAL release appears.. well... Though I'm curious as to what those features are.. I'm also kinda worried.. simply because if they aren't going to release these NEW features until the final release then how are they going to know that these features are ready for the masses and won't need further testing first\t I know this will spark some interesting conversation, and those are my only intentions.. I just think that if there going to keep major features "hidden" until then, they either AREN'T major features at all and therefore don't need to be tested before being unleashed.. or they'll simply HOPE that these new additions are "complete" and will 'just work' as they say... I know Microsoft wants to make 7 the best OS yet, and so far in my opinion it IS the best Windows OS to date.. that's why I don't entirely believe that they are keeping major features until the final release... Well that and I'm not a complete moron who believes everything he reads either... hahaha It just doesn't make a whole lot of sense to me for them to go about it in that manner.. Why take the chance on messing with something that so far is absolutely incredible as far as Windows OS's go... Anyway, that's my view on this issue.. what do you all think Also, what do you think these NEW features will be IF they in fact do come into existance Cheers!
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 5th October 2012
View Replies!