Paul creates a mockup image of IE8

http://community.winsupersite.com/blogs/paul/archive/2007/10/23/internet-explorer-8-preview.aspx

Well, for something made in Paint, I think it looks pretty good, but in terms of the interface, it still needs work.
Posted On: Saturday 6th of October 2012 01:49:30 AM Total Views:  240
View Complete with Replies

RELATED TOPICS OF Windows 7 / Vista / XP PROGRAMMING LANGUAGE

image for restoring windows 7

everybody! I'm searching for a way of restoring windows 7 with all the software I need already installed, instead of re-install windows from the beginning and the install again all my programs. It should be easy, but it's not! Once I format, re-install windows 7 and install all my software, one of these things happens: if I set a restore point everything seems ok, but when restore time comes, my restore poit is disappeared, or, if I can see it, after everything is done and rebooted, system tells me something like "impossible to complete the restore process" and so nothing is done, so I have to re-install everithing manually. Instead, if I use the windows tool for creating a restore CD/DVD, when I boot from such CD/DVD, i can't see anything that refers to the time i created the disk. In the endm, every time I have to format my PC (I use to do this about once every 6 months), I install all my software by hand and then I say: "Now I want to make sure that next time I have to restore, i will not have to install everything"... but actually I never cn do this, and i ALWAYS have to intall everything by hand! Anyone can help me, please
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Wednesday 19th September 2012
View Replies!

system image backup failure in Windows 7 error code 0X8007002

I have a DEll XPS 8500 with Windows 7 64 bits. I am trying to backup the data to an external HDD (WD 500 GB) connected to USB 3.0 using W7 backup function. The USB 3.0 is based on intel drivers.My whole C disk contains approx 110 GB data (should fit in my external HDD without problems). W7 backup function allows to define what should be backed up (data and/or system image). When I try to create and backup a system image (using windows 7 backup), the backup fails with the error code "0X8007002 cannot find specified file". If I backup only the "libraries" (data), the backup is completed without problems. Any suggestions about problems that are causing this system image backup failure Any solutions
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Wednesday 19th September 2012
View Replies!

Disable explorer (i have image for explain)

i think it happen after use tunteup utiltes , hwo i disable it
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Monday 24th September 2012
View Replies!

Can not burn disc images

This may already have been discussed in this forum, but with all of the posts, it makes it difficult to find answers when doing a search. My problem is, I can't burn any image, with any program on any media. I have tried it all. The burn begins and then hangs on writing lead-in. Then I have to restart to get the disc out of the drive. And the laser never even starts. Can some one help
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Monday 1st October 2012
View Replies!

Explorer creates a copy by default

. I'm copying my old files into my new disk and W7 explorer doesn't prompt me to choose to replace, create a copy or skip existing files... It creates a copy (filename - copy.ext) by default. How can I change this
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 5th October 2012
View Replies!