Netapi32.dll error

I receive this error whenever I start or shutdown windows 7. Any Ideas I tried to replace the file with a version I downloaded off the net, however windows says I have to be a trusted installer to do so.
Posted On: Thursday 4th of October 2012 11:47:15 PM Total Views:  125
View Complete with Replies

RELATED TOPICS OF Windows 7 / Vista / XP PROGRAMMING LANGUAGE

system image backup failure in Windows 7 error code 0X8007002

I have a DEll XPS 8500 with Windows 7 64 bits. I am trying to backup the data to an external HDD (WD 500 GB) connected to USB 3.0 using W7 backup function. The USB 3.0 is based on intel drivers.My whole C disk contains approx 110 GB data (should fit in my external HDD without problems). W7 backup function allows to define what should be backed up (data and/or system image). When I try to create and backup a system image (using windows 7 backup), the backup fails with the error code "0X8007002 cannot find specified file". If I backup only the "libraries" (data), the backup is completed without problems. Any suggestions about problems that are causing this system image backup failure Any solutions
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Wednesday 19th September 2012
View Replies!

System restore with error 0x8000ffff

I have spent several intense days trying to figure out file sharing and networking. In the process I have changed so many things and followed so many Tutorials that I can not figure out what I have done. Yesterday I deleted all documents from the Document Library. I did not think they were literally in that location. Whatever they are all gone. I wondered if I could restore and get them back. Some of them did come back after the first restore. Then I thought I should just restore to about two weeks ago and I would undo all the changes I have been making and could start over. This is what I get. Can not find Drive C: I opened My Computer and looked at the Properties of Drive C: for some insight. I found a tab that said Restore previous version. I get a nice list of previous versions that I can open or copy but the restore button is not enabled. I was able to open one of the versions and copy My Documents and I got all my deleted documents back. I saved them to a different drive. So anyone know what I need to do to get my restore function back on line in case I need to use it later
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Thursday 20th September 2012
View Replies!

How to fix 1053 error

Dear Sir, I am frequently getting error 1053 while starting ANSYS Flexlm license manager. Pls.help me solve this problem...Its very urgent.....I am unable to do my Research work because of this error.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Monday 24th September 2012
View Replies!

fixing 1053 error

Dear Sir, I am frequently getting error 1053 while starting ANSYS i.e. through ANSYS Flexlm license manager service on Windows 7 operating system.Pls. help me solve this problem as soon as possible as it is interrupting my research work.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Monday 24th September 2012
View Replies!

Nslookup.exe-application error

Hi: I keep getting this error message. I uninstalled I.E.8 and I quit getting these messages, when I reinstalled I.E.8, I Started getting these messages again. I also have Mozilla Firefox installed but I use I.E.8 as my primary web browser. I like using explorer, so is there some thought you have on this I'm running W/7 RC 64-bit. I'm using a laptop in a dual boot with Vista Ultimate (32-bit). The application was unable to start correctly (0x0000142). Click ok to close the application. This error messages keeps coming up even if I don't try to go online. I can be in the middle of a game of Solitere and it will pop up. Its very annoying. Jim Morris jrmbenicia@comcast.net
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Monday 1st October 2012
View Replies!

Error Message During Installation: "The server returned an error. would you like to r

I'm trying to download the windows 7 RC1 32bit iso image but each time I get the same error message: "The server returned an error. would you like to retry" I'm looged on as an administrator, my antivirus and firewall are disabled... Would be great if anyone has the solution
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Monday 1st October 2012
View Replies!

Win 7 RC error

Im trying to download it, but I get 2 errors Download integrity is invalid Try downloading a fresh copy of the URL would u like to start over. also Could not find the requested file on the server contact the author of the page that contains the link The download will be cancelled Can someone help me please!!!
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Tuesday 2nd October 2012
View Replies!

Windows 7 errors for Build 7000

Ok, I have a Dell Dimension E521, so far here is the recent errors that i took by screenshots... http://i259.photobucket.com/albums/h...ht/Capture.jpg This is the error i get everytime, when trying to start yahooIM. Which I may call it yahooIM error start up b/c its in my way. Ok here i go into registry mechanic, scanning my pc and so... To this... and and guess what It can't be repaired. So, the serious one i'm in trouble about... which is a burning one... idk if this a real virus or not b/c my CA Anti-Virus picked it up, and my PC Tools don't see anything in it. But i'm really concern about this, and It has something to do with my computer... please...reply and or fix or something about this ASAP b/c if i accidently delete it, it either going to disable my pc features or something. Also it say I can't delete it... O.o
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Thursday 4th October 2012
View Replies!