Link online ids with account does not work ?

I tried click to add an online id provider but it does not work, nothing happened !
Posted On: Friday 5th of October 2012 04:06:37 AM Total Views:  102
View Complete with Replies

RELATED TOPICS OF Windows 7 / Vista / XP PROGRAMMING LANGUAGE

Print window triggered by e-mail link

After getting used to working with Windows Live Mail, a problem started as I would click on a link inside the e-mail, that normally would automatically open a browser window leading to more info on the e-mail topic. 2 weeks ago, when I'd click on a link in the e-mail, a Word document would open instead of a browser window. So I uninstalled Microsoft Office 2010 version and thought that would solve the problem. Then a few days later, when I'd click a link again in an e-mail, the window opened to print, on all links of every e-mail that should have opened browsers. I noticed that I still had Windows Office 2007, so I uninstalled it also, but am left with the print window opening whenever I click a link in an e=mail. Any suggestions Thank you
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Wednesday 19th September 2012
View Replies!

Extract Urls from Multiple links

I just want to Extract Urls from Multiple links. I searched by google and found some online extractors like website below. But unfortunately they can only extract a link at a time. Is there any website or software that can extract Urls from Multiple links (for example 1000 links) at the same time Link Extractor :: Webmaster Toolkit
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Wednesday 19th September 2012
View Replies!

IE 9 on Windows 7 Hyperlink problem

I cannot open hyperlinks having an address ending with txt - the hyperlink address does not appear in the Address bar and a new tab with a blank page results. Has anybody had this problem and have made a fix
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 21st September 2012
View Replies!

Error message when clicking on hyperlinks

I just installed Windows 7 and now I get an error message every time I click on an link in my Outlook messages. The only way I can get to websites is to copy and paste the link to the Browser. Doesn't matter if I am using Internet Explorer or Firefox. Is there a setting I need to change
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 21st September 2012
View Replies!

Favorite links missing in Navigation Pane in windows explorer

There should be an arrow which is used to expand the favorite links in the navigation pane on the left. Interestingly, it shows nothing if i expand the favorites. It was working few days before. Dont know why how this cud happen Could anyone help on that! MANY THANKS!!!!!
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Monday 24th September 2012
View Replies!

Windows 7 Ultimate Retail Free link

im on 7 now and i got it for free. imma post a link cos it works, its from a torrent site bla bla just if u wnat it free:
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Tuesday 25th September 2012
View Replies!

Is there a way to create symlinks?

In Windows it's named "junction points" Windows 7 can manage "junction points" - but not create or delete. Download freeware program Junction v1.05 from Microsoft (Mark Russinovich, Sysinternals): Copy it e.g. to \windows\system32\ Then you are able to create "junction points": junction.exe "c:\new folder" "d:\path\real folder" Remove "junction points": junction.exe -d "c:\new folder"
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Sunday 30th September 2012
View Replies!

Haing Problems with Win 7 Drivers please help

Hi , I installed windows 7 about a week ago i have been looking for the best drivers for win 7. Now i got the driver 185. I am getting game crashers and flickers in game and it starting to piss me off . Please help me. My Card 8800GTS 512 G92 Chip I have been told some drivers are better than the 185 for win 7 but no idea. It just the flickers and game crashers that the only problems i get in CSS
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Monday 1st October 2012
View Replies!

Problems with aero

Hi , Maybe here someone can help me.... I have problems with windows aero feature. In the middle of software installation process this thing just disappears (couple of times with different programs, only clean reinslall helps). Only glass themes remains, but the rest (how windows opens f.e.) is the same as windows xp. Troubleshooting doesnt find anything. RC downloaded from microsoft. Swiching to 7 from xp, not vista, so this thing new to me. Can someone tell me, how to turn on this. Thank you in advance.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Monday 1st October 2012
View Replies!

Minor problems with W7 RC...

Here's a list of problems I'm having with the new W7 RC 64 bit & IE 8 ........ 1. CNN website won't show videos, works fine with Firefox. 2. CBS website video's won't enlarge to full screen, works fine with Firefox. 3. AVG wouldn't set up for me. Set up package wouldn't open up. 4. Avast A-V messed up my internet connection with Yahoo. Can't get on the internet untill I remove Avast and restore W7. 5. Nod 32 seems to be working but doesn't recognize my name and password and won't upgrade. 6. W7 doesn't shut down properly. It goes to the shut down page and stays there until I do a hard shut down. Other than the above problems, W7 RC has been working great for me, and seems to be rock solid.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Monday 1st October 2012
View Replies!

Dual boot with two hard drives

I have XP on one drive and 7 on the other. To change the drive I boot to I go into the Bios/Setup and move the XP or 7 drive up to the top of the boot list. Is there anyway I can get it to stop on boot up so I can pick my drive Something like when you have two OSā\t\t\ts on one drive, each on there own partition I'm new here so and
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Tuesday 2nd October 2012
View Replies!

User Interface problem with new Taskbar

The new taskbar has some great features, Aero Peek and Jump Lists are two things I really like. However, here is the big problem lets say I have a few chat windows open and they're all hidden behind another window (lets say Firefox) If someone sends me a message the chat icon flashes to notify me that a window requires my attention so far so good. Then I click on the flashing program icon and this is where the screw up is.... Rather than the application opening up onto the window that requires my attention, I'm presented with the aero peek thumbnail windows and have to visually see the one that is flashing and then click on the thumbnail to activate it! So from XP/Vista days, my chat window would flash in the task bar and I would click it and voila my chat window would appear! (unless of course I was using grouped windows, which I wouldnt because I would turn it off as its naff) So Win 7 has now made getting to your required window longer than it was before! good work microsoft, backward step in usability!!! The way it should work is Click the icon it loads the active window (or just shows all windows for that application) Hover over the icon and it shows aero peek thumbnails Is that too hard to do
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Tuesday 2nd October 2012
View Replies!

msn search bar wont work with wind 7

sience i installed wind 7 i canot use my msn,searchbar on top of the page. i used to tipe a search where the http adress goes and went to other pages. now it wont show the visited adresses or search from it. i have to go to my home page so i can do a new search using the lower msn search bar to search in the internet. can somebody help me fix this problem
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Wednesday 3rd October 2012
View Replies!

SkyDrive...25 gigs online for free......

Here's something you can play with while waiting for the RC. Sky Drive is a 25 gig online storage site from Microsoft. It's like having a 25 gig back up hard drive you can access anytime anywhere. You can share things with your friends.... it's free....check it out !! Explore Windows Live SkyDrive
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Probs on laptop with X-64 build 7068. Gone back to build 7048.

1) BIG BIG problem -- any time I try to connect to a WIRED LAN I get COMSURROGATE Error -- flashes too quick to capture it and then the network manager just shows the really helpful message "Unspecified error" - screen shot attached. I MUST have LAN so this is a Showstopper. Device manager shows network card driver is working fine. 2) If you do an IPCONFIG with wired LAN system loops -- never comes out of network manager until re-boot. 3) Wireless card -- works but gives very "jerky" screens when browsing the Internet (might also be due to graphics / chipset problem). 4) Wireless only shows 54 mbs when router is 108 mbs. 5) Random crashes with INTEL 965 chipset drivers. 6) WEI crashes at Video accelerator detection ( sure this is due to Intel chipset drivers). I've had to revert back to build 7048 on the laptop. (On a desktop 7068 X-64 works fine no probs encountered). I probably could sort out the chipset drivers but the WIRED LAN problem is a 100% show stopper -- I MUST have a wired LAN connection working and can't always use USB / PCI express cards for this. Cheers jimbo
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

is there a way to change the links in the start menu?

The links on the right side of the start menu that point to music, pictures, etc... Is there any way to change them My music is on a second drive, and I want that section to include my download folder. I can figure out how to remove things from being displayed there, but not to add new things.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Download Firefox without using IE

So.... Microsoft will give you the option to turn off IE8 in W7 .... and this is agood news for me, as i never use IE, not even to download Firefox So here is how to get Firefox without IE in fresh install of windows 7 1. Run (as administrator) Command Prompt (just type cmd in start search, right click cmd icon and select Run as administrator) 2. Type ftp -A releases.mozilla.org 3. Now you can at any time list all folder files using dir command, then you can change directory using the cd command 3. Change directory to firefox version you want (example: cd pub/mozilla.org/firefox/releases/3.0.7/win32/en-US/) 4. Type binary 5.Now the fun part (get it), type dir to know the name of the app, type get "Firefox Setup 3.0.7.exe" to get it
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

W7 (all versions) probs with Windows Experience Indicator (WEI) run WINSAT formal

Hi Just in case you have problems with any version of Windows 7 and running the Windows Experience index (WEI) from the control panel it will sometimes work in Command Level mode (and then you can see the results as per normal in the control panel). Run a command prompt (in elevated mode) -- i.e select command prtompt from accessories, right mouse click and select run as administrator. Then run the following command winsat formal This often works where the "standard method" from the control panel fails. Cheers jimbo
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

How to quickly get Driver Information (without Driver Pro etc).

Hi I think if you've read some of my posts you know exactly how I feel about those Hideous prpgrams that offer to scan your computer for drivers and then come up with all sorts of NAG/SPYWARE usually saying you need to BUY something before you can access the data base etc etc. I REALLY HATE THESE as they try to sucker you in by saying FREE DOWNLOAD (yes the scanning program is FREE but that's all). OK this Aussie guy has wiorked it all out -- use this Craig's PCI Programs There's also a text file giving all the details of vendor id's (you can get this from the \PCI_VEN_number etc by going into control panel==>system==hardware. click on the device you want to get details for scroll to the details tab and on the properties sacroll to hardwar ids -- now you can google / do a bit more research and if the driver is still available you should be able to find software for it. I've attached the text file as well (vendorids.txt) Don't get "Scammed" or "suckered" into paying for stuff you don't need -- also these programs offerring to scan your computer from a web site are a real source of virus / trojan transmission. Cheers jimbo Cheers jimbo
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

LOATHE with a passion new (non) Search system

Hi -- when something's not broken why fix it as the Engineers say -- I haven't yet been able to get the Library management / search facility to work properly. It might be OK if you just want to look for documents / pictures etc but I'm always "Hot swapping" discs (often quite large one's - 750 Gb - 1TB). I want to be able to do is just "Find file" in a free text form like find files named *.dog on DRIVE F only say. There doesn't seem to be any way to do this --or if there is could someone please explain how to do it. I'm using Build 7000 both X-32 and X-64. The Library idea is fine in principle but trying to "Dumb everything down" doesn't always work. It did seem to work in the M3 build (pre 7000) after a fashion but I don't have that any more so I can't show the screen shots. This is the ONE feature on W7 that I REALLY HATE. However it's not (at the moment) a show stopper for me but could be later if I can't find files in a quick, timely and easy fashion. Cheers jimbo Actally replying to my own post -- it does work but it's an abomination. You enter the name of the file for example *.tib (Acronis backup files for example) and then yo get another screen where you can refine the search. Still prefer the original XP search system however
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Thursday 4th October 2012
View Replies!