Google Chrome fix!

Hi

As some of you have probably noticed I've done a lot of complaining about Google Chrome lately.

It wouldn't display this page correctly for one thing, always left a large blank space at the top with nothing in it.

It wouldn't open links for my mail or other sites.
I tried removing and re-installing it but that didn't help.

I even installed FireFox and started using that, but I still missed the ease of Chrome.

To day I searched and found the install file for Chrome from a year ago, then I completely removed the present one, installed the old one and everything works great again.

I won't let it update from here on I'm running version, 15.0.874.106.

Google Chrome 22.0.1229.56 Beta - History - FileHippo.com

They have really screwed it up, I'm not the only one complaining.
Turn off Google Update in the Start-up menu using CClearner Tools or by using msconfig.

Anyway if anyone else is having problems this worked for me.

Mike
Posted On: Saturday 6th of October 2012 02:46:33 AM Total Views:  256
View Complete with Replies

RELATED TOPICS OF Windows 7 / Vista / XP PROGRAMMING LANGUAGE

[SP1] How to fix this Problem..

I do not know what I do but I have formatted a local disk C in my laptop and now I can not start the boot because the system has gone by I formatted a local disk C .. How do I solve this problem. Do I have to use DVD windows 7 because there are file boot. T.Q sorry my bad english.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Wednesday 19th September 2012
View Replies!

google chrome er fantastisk men firefox er helt utrolig?

hej allesammen. hvilken webbrowser foretrkker i firefox er et mestervrk i funtionalitet og ikke mindst FART.bare min personlige mening hvad den s er vrd .mange hilsner casi.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 21st September 2012
View Replies!

Prefix: EVERY FILE THAT IS A EXE FILE!

i had a file( exe) and when i pressed it i accidentally pressed on open with and selected WMC (windows media center). and now every time i press an exe file it goes into the WMC so ya IM SCREWED!!! any help or advice that will might or wont help is thanked for trying. Ya32oB hey every body i found the solution its was a reg problame but now that its fixed YAYAYAYYAY =D and the thanks goes to patcooke in the thread link below special thanks to patcooke yours, Ya32oB
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 21st September 2012
View Replies!

[SOLVED] select the SOLVED prefix

I cant find a SOLVED prefix. Where is it and do you want me to go over all my past threads and mark them up
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Saturday 22nd September 2012
View Replies!

Winamp association fix Windows 7

Winamp association fix Windows 7 First download Winamp from Winamp Media Player - MP3, Video, and Music Player - Winamp Then install Winamp with Winamp agent. Then in filetypes uncheck Enable Winamp agent You just have to remember to install Winamp agent while you install Winamp
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Saturday 22nd September 2012
View Replies!

How to fix 1053 error

Dear Sir, I am frequently getting error 1053 while starting ANSYS Flexlm license manager. Pls.help me solve this problem...Its very urgent.....I am unable to do my Research work because of this error.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Monday 24th September 2012
View Replies!

fixing 1053 error

Dear Sir, I am frequently getting error 1053 while starting ANSYS i.e. through ANSYS Flexlm license manager service on Windows 7 operating system.Pls. help me solve this problem as soon as possible as it is interrupting my research work.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Monday 24th September 2012
View Replies!

Windows 7, is Vista fixed and spruced up a bit!!

I really can't believe that MS is going to charge people for something that we've already paid for (Vista). the extra little quirks that they claim is Windows 7, is just Vista with updates.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Tuesday 25th September 2012
View Replies!

Microsoft - PLEASE fix this AWFUL Multimedia experience

Note to Microsoft Developers Why on Earth do you have to make such a dogs dinner of essentially a decent application. I'm talking about the Windows Media Center. Most TV tuner cards sold these days have a Composite Video input as well as Antenna / cable input. However when you set up the Media Center for your device you can only choose Antenna OR set top box. This means that you can EITHER play TV on it OR take input from your aux. input (set top box, video sender, camcorder etc etc). Once you've set it up then you can't add the secondary source ---- what a dogs dinner -- lots of people have camcorders etc etc they would like to use without having to re-set the entire media center each time. Also you can't even set up the composite input unless you have a remote -- again what a dogs dinner -- if I'm playing a camcorder on a laptop why do I want to mess around with a remote -- and in any case the chances are the remote won't be recognized by the computer anyway. Surely it would be simple on the interface when starting the program to prompt for source Antenna or Composite. C'mon Microsoft -- do you actually get "Real Users" to test this stuff -- anybody would have pointed this defect out in 5 mins. If you are hoping to Integrate Browsing, Multi-media, etc etc you had better get "your thinking hats on again". I like the idea of the TV program guides per region etc which makes the Media Center theoretically better than the 3rd party application software -- but why hobble what must be an easy feature to include. Woof Woof -- as I said what a dogs dinner. Cheers jimbo
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Wednesday 3rd October 2012
View Replies!

The taskbar needs a fix...

Honestly everybody knows the taskbar is probably the most updated feature of windows 7 however i think it has a major flaw that is going to make people try to get the quick launch back... there is no simple way of adding one click access to a favorite folder or a hard drive... You cannot simply make a shortcut to any folder or hard drive... i consistantly used the quicklaunch to open up my backup/media drive and i cannot simply ad a shortcut to the hard drive... i have to add it to the "windows explorer" icon which ruins the flow by forcing me to right click and choose my hard drive rather than the simplicity of one click access to the hard drive... honestly if they plan to make the taskbar a FULL replacement for the quicklaunch bar they cant limit the types of things that can be added to the taskbar edit: it is the same case with adding "my computer" to the taskbar edit2: well i solved my problem SOMEWHAT by changing the path to my "L" drive so that solves the one click issue but thats only for 1 folder/hard drive at a time... otherwise you can only have one click access to one hard drive or folder at a time... :
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Thursday 4th October 2012
View Replies!