Disk driver doesn't Recognized for install Windows 7

When I start installation, I see my partitions but It says that I need the driver because It's not compatible .. my disk is a fujitsu mhv2100BH, and I have a laptop Lg s1 p222p.
I tried the bootable drivers in a floppy, that I use to install windows xp or vista, but in windows 7 It says that no compatible drivers were found.

Posted On: Friday 5th of October 2012 01:01:38 AM Total Views:  63
View Complete with Replies

RELATED TOPICS OF Windows 7 / Vista / XP PROGRAMMING LANGUAGE

USB mass storage driver

Hi On boot up win 7 tells me its installing USB mass storage driver. This always fails. When I look in the device manager there are no errors highlighted. There is three mass storage devices all say they are working normally. Any ideas how I can get rid of this regards TP
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Saturday 22nd September 2012
View Replies!

System Repair VS System Image disks

What is the difference and How are the used
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Saturday 22nd September 2012
View Replies!

Problem with th recent Broadcom driver autoupdate

My Dell XPS desktop computer is two weeks old. Win 7 works great. When I got the computer, the first thing I did was to install Linksys wmp300N wireless adaptor on PCI slot. Installation of its driver was followed. Since then, the wireless internet connecxtion has been working great so far. Recently, there were autoupdates of dirvers and files. One of the updates was "Broadcom driver update for broadcom 802.11n adaptor". This update killed the wireless connection. I could not figure out how to fix this problem. I am now forced to use an ethernet cable for the Internet connection. I wonder anybody has a similar experience. If so, could you please share how you fixed the conenction problem. Hummer
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Monday 24th September 2012
View Replies!

why did hp delay in making new drivers available

i really do not understand why hp delayed in making new drivers available for all their products you would think that they would be a head of the curve not in rear see attached
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

problem updating driver for intel chipset

helo i recently installed windows 7 ultimate x64 i have a intel GM45 chipset and i been looking all over for a driver that i could actualy install i tried installing the one from intel website and it say that my computer doesnt have the minimum requierments .i tried running as windows 7 comptibly and on administrator and no luck. anyone having ideas
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Help me with driver audios for windows 7

I need an analog device AD1888 Soundmax Can you give me any link\t
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Problem with starting up Windows 7 after instalation of XP on another hard disk with

Hi. I Have a problem starting up the newest windows after instalation of older windows with dual boot mode. I installed XP 32bit from windows 7 onto another hard disk. Afterwards, It does't allow me to start Windows7. It freezes at "Verifying DMI pool data". After reading some forums, I might have MBR, BCD or more files damaged. I found some solutions but both systems are on the same hard drive. How am I suppose to fix Windows7 when its on a different hard disk. If I start up XP, I can see hard disk where windows7 is but when I want to open it, it says "D: is not formated". I would to need fix the files so I can boot Windows7 to save some of my stuff. If I need to I can erase XP. Thank you for your time. Mark
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Cannot install bluetooth driver!!! Help!

I have a Dell Inspiron 1545 running windows 7. When I first installed windows 7 my bluetooth mouse worked, but the scroll wheel was not being recognized by windows. Upon further investigation it became apparent that the wrong bluetooth driver was installed. I was on the phone when my friend installed what he thought was the right one so I didn't see what he actually installed. Miraculously, my mouse worked scroll wheel and all and my bluetooth headphones worked plus there was an option to install bluetooth devices in control panel! Perfect! This lasted about 10 minutes and windows didn't like the driver and disabled my bluetooth card ... so my mouse no longer worked at all. I figured that my buddy must have installed the vista driver so I downloaded the correct driver for windows 7 32 bit, the bluetooth icon looked different than before when it was preparing to install so this looked like it was going to be the solution. The only problem is that now I get this [IMG]file:///C:/Users/Benjamin/AppData/Local/Temp/moz-screenshot-2.png[/IMG][IMG]file:///C:/Users/Benjamin/AppData/Local/Temp/moz-screenshot-3.png[/IMG][IMG]file:///C:/Users/Benjamin/AppData/Local/Temp/moz-screenshot-4.png[/IMG][IMG]file:///C:/Users/Benjamin/AppData/Local/Temp/moz-screenshot-5.png[/IMG][IMG]file:///C:/Users/Benjamin/AppData/Local/Temp/moz-screenshot-6.png[/IMG][IMG]file:///C:/Users/Benjamin/AppData/Local/Temp/moz-screenshot-7.png[/IMG]message that says "Activate Bluetooth using Wireless Switch" with the only other option being to cancel installation. I have tried restoring windows to before I installed the previous incorrect driver, but that doesn't seem to change anything with regard to my bluetooth card. I have no idea what to do. Please help! [IMG]file:///C:/Users/Benjamin/AppData/Local/Temp/moz-screenshot.png[/IMG][IMG]file:///C:/Users/Benjamin/AppData/Local/Temp/moz-screenshot-1.png[/IMG]
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Remember, the time to upgrade drivers is near... ;)

gang, So now that Windows 7 is at the RTM stage (and has been for a while) the time to upgrade certain drivers is upon us.. It's important to remember that not every "beta" driver will still work on Win 7 RTM.. Keep this in mind if your going to install the RTM.. I'd recommend doing a full search for all your hardware before you install the RTM to make sure that developers haven't snuck out an updated driver since the Beta or RC because they certainly will start to emerge sooner then later.. Just a friendly reminder for all those who are thinking of installing the RTM and may be having some driver issues.. Cheers for now..
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

HP has Windows 7 drivers of their site

I recently purchased a HP Pavilion DV7-2180US with Vista 64 bit Home Premium. I'm a member of technet and decided to install Windows 7 Ultimate. Well today I was on the HP and noticed they have the drivers for Windows 7 for my laptop. The one noticeable issue i had was my volume control touch button was orange (which mean off) even when I had sound turned on. I didn't have any issues with my ATI graphics card but i installed the new drivers anyways. I then went out to the Acer site to look for Windows 7 drivers but they are there yet.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Tuesday 25th September 2012
View Replies!

Sharing data between VHD & host (physical) disk

Can i share data between my VHD ( WinXP ) which created within Win7 , and the host (physical disk with Win7 OS ) If positive, how
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Tuesday 25th September 2012
View Replies!

Windows 7 keeps reinstalling hardware drivers at startup

Windows 7 keeps reinstalling hardware drivers at startup. It seems like its not every time but every other time. I will boot into windows and the bubble will pop up "installing Drivers." When I open it up it is all hardware things I have already installed. Anyone here seen this problem ECS pt890t-8 intel board. P4 3.2 ghz 2 gig memory dual booted with ubuntu - both on separate hard drives. it reinstalls my ondoard sound My usb My video A couple other things like that. It obviously has the drivers because I manually put them in when I installed it. Any direction you can point me in would be greatly appreciated.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Wednesday 26th September 2012
View Replies!

decreasing of my hardisk space

plsssss help me on this, i already turn off my restore point because i have a little size of hardisk. the capacity of my hardisk is 80GB but still my hardisk space decrease from 62.0GB now 61.9GB i dont want that to be happen i am very sensitive about my hardisk space because my hardisk is so little capacity. can anyone help me on this i dont want to loose any size on my hardisk huhuhuhuhu. (Sorry ofr my bad english)
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Wednesday 26th September 2012
View Replies!

Anyone else thing driver signing is STUPID?

First off, windows 7 is SWEET. A new glossy OS with great looks and great speed. Thank you microsoft (those are uncommon words...). I first got 64 bit. It was sweet. Until I couldn't get internet. Crap. That's kind of important in today's computing world. I tried everything. I have a 2wire router and had a encore wifi card. No luck. Microsoft won't let people install unsigned drivers. WHY I don't know. They're b!+che$. Either way, got the latest drivers, tried the drivers with the disk, tried both in compatibility mode (with all os's), tried driver signer program, no luck. Only when I booted with f8 disabling driver signing could I get it to work. Was I going to do this every time I booted my pc No. Ready Driver plus does this, yes, but I could not get it to work either. Switched to Linksys wifi card from another computer, and repeated the above. When a LINKSYS pci wifi card will not install on WINDOWS, microsoft has gone crazy. So I got 32 bit. The difference Nothing for me. For those of you with more than 4 gigs (i7 peeps), keep your 64 bit, BUT if you don't need it yet, save yourself the trouble. BTW, I couldn't have used an ethernet cable, the router is way too far away, and I plan to get 64 bit full version only if they fix the driver signing problem. WHY ONLY IN 64 BIT\t Makes no sense to me. Post if you think driver signing is STUPID!
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 28th September 2012
View Replies!

boot from hard disk, usb and how can i remain partition of xp?

can i boot windows7 from usb or from hard disk (which is pluged into my pc and os is intalled on it). How can i do it one thing more, when i am going to install windows7 in my pc then how can i remain my current partitions
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 28th September 2012
View Replies!

CD/DVD drive Cannot read any CD disk/Only DVD disks

Hi Everyone, System is completely up to date. I formated the HD and it will not read the recovery CD. I copied the recovery CD to a DVD and tried to boot from it. No good. Now what
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Sunday 30th September 2012
View Replies!

No sound -No driver on HP Pavilion dv 5000

It is cool nice and run fast but "NO SOUND" I do not know where to start, I left Windows at XP 3 years ago and dirvers never was a problem.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Monday 1st October 2012
View Replies!

Hi my name is Lukasz, Windows 7 Rules All vista drivers work after windows 7 update

Hi my name is Lukasz, Windows 7 Rules vista drivers work after windows 7 update I am beta testing it for Microsoft
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Monday 1st October 2012
View Replies!

How do you mjake a bootable Windows 7 disk?

HI all. topic is self explanitory. How do you make a bootable Windows 7 disk. I have the ISO files but when I try to make a disk it will not boot. Using UltraISO I was able to burn what I thought was a bootable disk, but on startup the screen just goes black and I';m stuck with a blinking cursor - nothing else happens - no prompt to press any key to boot from DVD. Any suggestions
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Wednesday 3rd October 2012
View Replies!

AMD release Windows 7 preview graphic driver

As the title suggests AMD have released a Windows 7 driver. I suppose this will be for those doing the testing and it's good that the devs are getting 'on it' early. The download is available here: AMD Customer Care You'll need to follow the links through from 4870 (on the left hand side). Here's a screen shot for ease....
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Thursday 4th October 2012
View Replies!