change action when right clicking on file

When I right click on an image file and select "Edit" it opens the file in Paint and I was wondering how I go about changing that to open "Photoshop" instead.

Posted On: Wednesday 19th of September 2012 03:59:35 AM Total Views:  272
View Complete with Replies

RELATED TOPICS OF Windows 7 / Vista / XP PROGRAMMING LANGUAGE

How to change Pic view from name to thumbnails

Using Word 7 and choosing pics to include in document. How do I change the VIEW of my pictures It currently shows the name of the jpeg only. How do I change it all over to thumbnail of the pictures
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Wednesday 19th September 2012
View Replies!

User profile admin

I am try to help my friend with her computer. I know some about computers. Her problem Is that the other day she went to sign on to her computer and the computer would not let her In. It was just her user profile. She has a admin account and I have a admin account. I was able to logIn but she wasn't. I tried to change her password and that didn't work still would not let her In I got It fixed by doing a system restore. I just want to know what I can do to fix this This Is the second time this happend to her computer. I don't live with her I remote Into her computer to fix problems. She have windows 7 64 bit.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

How do I make WMP automatically play the next file?

Is there a plugin or something that makes WMP automatically play the next file Aka, if I have a two files in a folder, a.mp3 and b.mp3, and I am playing a.mp3, a plugin that would make WMP automatically movie to b.mp3 when a.mp3 ends. Without having to right click -> Play with Windows Media Player on the folder every time, or create playlists. My parents are whining about this missing feature. I have told them about the right click on folder -> play with Windows Media Player feature, but they would find it more convinient to select songs from windows explorer, not from WMP, and have WMP move to the next song when the current song ends. PS: Clicking "Play all" also doesn't work. If i decide to select a song from Windows explorer (by double clicking on it), and not from WMP, the ability to automatically play next file vanishes.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!