Can not post on forum

Everytime i post on windows 7 support section of this forum i get a message " your thread will be posted after it has been reviewed by the moderator"

is anyone getting this i have posted about 2 threads in that section and none show up. what is going on
Posted On: Friday 5th of October 2012 02:34:09 AM Total Views:  42
View Complete with Replies

RELATED TOPICS OF Windows 7 / Vista / XP PROGRAMMING LANGUAGE

Windows 7 programs jumping, can any1 help.

I am having trouble with my programs being jittery when started and not running correctly. This problem seemed to have started when i had to forcefully remove a Duit Engine and a Toolbar (dont know if it has messed with reg. files). This problem usually only happened when i played a film it would play for ten mins then go all jumpy and make the other programs do the same. Now it is happening all the time, would really appreciate some help as i dont want to wipe the comp
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 21st September 2012
View Replies!

How can i share Window 7 with XP?

I n my office I have to the a lot of sharing but now i have a Window 7 Desktop but now it won't let do the sharing, is therea way to do the sharing Window 7 with XPs.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Monday 24th September 2012
View Replies!

Windows 7 DVD cannot repair boot loader

I installed ubuntu 9 and then removed. however grub loader still appearred during booting up. and then fail to boot of course. I use windows 7 DVD to repair the startup problem. But it says no problem found. Finally I have to use XP CD to boot to recovery console and type "fixmbr" to solve the problem. So, is there anyway to use windows 7 DVD to do same way as XP CD did
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Monday 24th September 2012
View Replies!

I cant take it anymore!

I have given windows 7 the true benefit of the doubt but as of now I will be going back to XP. I have been running RC build 7100 for about a 6 weeks now and tough I like the look of it the feel is just not there. I want to be able to configure my OS to act the way I want it to. I don't see why that is so hard. I was really hoping for an improvement over XP mainly because of boredom but the fact is that XP gets the job done and it does it my way. Even if win7 was faster, and it was for the first week, I am simply more productive in XP. I have always supported Microsoft's OS but Vista and 7 are forcing my hand to consider the alternative. I think I'm as about as frustrated with win7 as I was with Ubuntu or the time I tried a hackintosh install. Now I'm not going to go into detail of my disappointment in Vista and 7 I just want to bitch a little before I go. Oh. and I hope those Microsoft stocks work out for you. Let me know how that goes.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Tuesday 25th September 2012
View Replies!

@ key and " key swapped and cannot change back

I just installed a Dell OEM copy of Win 7 on two computers. One is my Asus P6T Dlx Ver 2 i7 920 rig and the other is a Dell Insperon 1501. Both machines have the " key and the @ swapped. It is driving me mad. I am a student and need these keys to be correctly placed. By the way I am in Washington State, USA and using a standard keyboard. I have tried to set the regions for the keyboard with no luck. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Could someone please explain how to change these keys under Windows 7 Thank you in advance.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Tuesday 25th September 2012
View Replies!

Is the 7600 build the release candidate?

i'm having numbers confused. why cna't they just say "build 1" "build 2"..... damn, how do you jump from 0 to 7600 just like that
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Wednesday 26th September 2012
View Replies!

I can't see this forum/thread updating....

since I've installed windows 7 ultimate I CAN'T SEE A NEW THREAD! when you make a new thread,,,or bump one... it goes to the top well... I can't see no new threads.. I can't even find the one I created before this one... btu I see it on the front page on the right panel side,, its crazy & I hope I make sense, I would say other people are having this problem & possible this forum might have been dying,, well, at least its been dead to me for the past 2-3 days,, no new threads & I've been wondering why, I'm going back to XP & I will miss w7 for right now,
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Why Does Windows 7 Keep Scanning For My Network?

does anyone know why windows 7 randomly seems to keep on scanning for my network Sometimes when i try to access the network drives, windows 7 seems to be scanning for the files on the drive, i notice a green bar going across at the top and it slows the pc to a crawl. I am using the final rtm version and i noticed this problem was present in the rc version and it still in the final version. It is very frustrating trying to access any file on the network when it starts it scanning. It doesn't do this all the time it just seems to do it randomly. Regardless of the file i am trying to access on the network it could be a tiny.txt file to a video file. Any idea what could be the cause of this and anyway to resolve it TIA.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Have you install HP Laserjet or Scanjet software on W7?

Have any of you all install HP Laserjet or Scanjet software on W7
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

can someone tell ms to make a lite version?

I would like to see windows 7 actually be all that it can be because it's been many years since ms actually put a product out that I consider to be good enough to grace my machine, I'm just saying, take off some of the stuff that aren't necessary and make it downloadable but not have it be something that gets forced down your throat because it's an ms product. I have one of them asus eee and there is not enough space for the win 7 and the rest of my junk to be on there, if say they could just cut back on the stuff that's on windows and only put essentials on there, wouldn't it reach more markets and hold more value just a thought, I would think they'd want to sell as many as they can to as many computers that they can, I run linux on my eee because it's simply more efficient then the windows products...
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 28th September 2012
View Replies!

boot from hard disk, usb and how can i remain partition of xp?

can i boot windows7 from usb or from hard disk (which is pluged into my pc and os is intalled on it). How can i do it one thing more, when i am going to install windows7 in my pc then how can i remain my current partitions
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 28th September 2012
View Replies!

Pricing for release candidate users

This week I built a new system, and bought Vista OEM for $99 with it. I haven't opened the package for Vista yet, as I've downloaded/installed the Windows 7 RC. Here's my question: Does anyone know what MS has in store for pricing Win7 for those of us that are using the Release Candidate Should I return the Vista OEM that I purchased or will having it save me $$ when Win7 goes to the street Thx in advance...
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Saturday 29th September 2012
View Replies!

Display went so BIG I can't use W'7?

Tonight I was watching ESPN 360 using there software and I was noticing it was kind of buggy,,,,,I would tell it to display Full Screen and then when I would make it go smaller etc.....I noticed the way their page positioned itself I could no longer use the "X" to close the page/site....I had to use Task Manager to shut it down. Things got alot worse and still are: going back to opening screen - something has caused the toolbar to go almost totally OFF the screen and it has gone wider too........I cannot access ANYthing but I can get the Computer screen and go to Control Panel and Device Manager. I have changed my resolution and that does not help and I did have it set at 150% - I lowered that to 125%.....no help. Thus - I can not use this sucker at all and now it won't even turn off........I guess I will unplug it. PS: When it boots up the boot info is ALL BIGGER than normal too....like when you first start with new graphics card drivers. PLEASE help me if you can or tell me where to go for this one - I did a search here and did not see anything like this. michael
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Sunday 30th September 2012
View Replies!

HELP!!! avg scan found 17 trojans

I have never had a trojan, virus, etc. I've run every OS since 3.1. I have an Acer 5515, running free AVG 8.5 and it is up to date. I picked up ALL of these in the past week The scan took 2hrs and 48 minutes to complete. Some of the trojans were duplicates. Please tell me how to access my clipboard. Thank You Dan
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Sunday 30th September 2012
View Replies!

moving files that win 7 says you can't...

i just wanted to know if there is a way to move a file that win says you don't have permission, or privileges to move i certainly gave myself admin privileges when i setup my user account, and turned off all user account funcx's, but still have win 7 telling me that i can't move a file, or that i need admin priv., even though i am the admin. anyone know how to overcome this...
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Tuesday 2nd October 2012
View Replies!

cant find files

, i have just downloaded some files, but cant seem to find them anywhere, looked in all the usual places but not seeing them, is there a way i can search my entire cdrive for them as it's driving me nuts!!
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Tuesday 2nd October 2012
View Replies!

a question i just can't help asking...

with a quick look at the top threads in this forum, i can't help ask why so many people are soooooooooooooo tied down to win xp\t this makes no sense to me at all. win vista ultimate is a 1000 times better, and win 7 ultimate is a 1000000 better than xp. so why is so xp crazy you have menus all the way across the screen, can't resize folders and it doesn't work nearly as intimately with what you are thinking. i know many of you are going to say that you can get downloads to make it look like and work like vista, but if you are going to go to all that trouble, why not just use vista. the security is ten times better and it runs a lot faster. i will just never get it... of course i always used vista ultimate, and have heard that there were many more problems with home premium. but still, why would you want an xp environment, when you can have a win 7 environment
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Tuesday 2nd October 2012
View Replies!

Scanner Software won't install

I have 2 all-in-one units connected via network, to 3 computers running Built 7057 64bit.. Samsung CLX-3175 - The 64bit printer drivers install well. The Scanner drivers and utility won't install. HP3310 - Same story. The Scanner utility won't install. I can access the scanners via their IP address and scan on line... but I cannot access the either computer from the scanners themselves. any ideas
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Wednesday 3rd October 2012
View Replies!

OK I give up -- I can't Break build 7022 (X-32)

Hi I've been trying to Break W7 build 7022 -- for ALL the apps I use (even legacy XP stuff for which there are no known VISTA / W7 updates) Build 7022 works 100%. Note this was an upgrade (XP===>VISTA ULTIMATE (32 Bit) ==>W7 Build 7022. Ony issues are 1) Can't uninstall Microsoft Powertoy (Deskmanager) -- The XP virtual Desktop manager -- won't run (of course) and its my fault as the VISTA compability told me to uninstall it before upgrading -- so I'll have to delete it manually from the Registry. 2) Vmware workstation -- Vmware told me a new version was available -- upgrade gave me network problems with the Virtual Ethernet adapters (vmnet0 - Bridged and vmnet8 NAT). Uninstalling and doing a fresh install of VMWARE workstation cured the problem. You still need to "Hide" the __vmware_user__ user id from the logon screen - same method as in build 7000. So as far as I'm concerned Build 7022 is a real WINNER. Now to play with the 64 bit version -- although AFAIK there isn't a later build than 7000 -- any news -- Kyle perhaps \t. Cheers jimbo
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Thursday 4th October 2012
View Replies!

How can I experience Multi touch

I've downloaded Windows 7 and running over VMware. I'm also using Elotouch monitors for multitouch experience. I've also downloaded and installed Elotouch's device driver. Now I'm able to simulate the single touch by my finger on my monitor. My question is how can I simulate the multi touch gestures on my monitor. Like pinching, rotating fingers etc. Do I have to download something more Thanking you all in advance. Rana
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 5th October 2012
View Replies!