Aero 'Shake'

Anyone else never heard of this
I was doing a little digging, when I read that there were some new features in 7.
One of them is Aero Shake, a 'shortcut' of sorts, allowing you to take a window, and make it the only one open.

To do this, when there are multiple windows open, grab a window by the title bar, and shake it left and right. This will minimize all other windows to the taskbar.

Pretty cool, if I do say so myself., Hate to be a wet blanket, but I think the shake is pretty useless. You (or, at least, I) have to shake so violently before it works.

PS "Shake the screen to make it go faster"!!!!!! Love it!!!
Posted On: Friday 5th of October 2012 02:49:05 AM Total Views:  39
View Complete with Replies

RELATED TOPICS OF Windows 7 / Vista / XP PROGRAMMING LANGUAGE

Using Windows 8 RP aero on Windows 7

, I would like to know if there is a way to use Windows 8's RP Aero theme on Windows 7 via resources themes folder. I've went into the folder but I do not have a Windows 7 laptop right now to test the theme out. If someone could do this and report back with what they found out if it works or not I would be very happy to hear the results.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Wednesday 19th September 2012
View Replies!

Problems with aero

Hi , Maybe here someone can help me.... I have problems with windows aero feature. In the middle of software installation process this thing just disappears (couple of times with different programs, only clean reinslall helps). Only glass themes remains, but the rest (how windows opens f.e.) is the same as windows xp. Troubleshooting doesnt find anything. RC downloaded from microsoft. Swiching to 7 from xp, not vista, so this thing new to me. Can someone tell me, how to turn on this. Thank you in advance.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Monday 1st October 2012
View Replies!