[AntiVirus] win 7 all search engines are redirected. (virus?)

Win 7 IE 9 using google or any other search engine (Yahoo, etc) the search does bring up links for the web sites requested. However clicking any link redirects the request to a page "Get hot link.com" or a job search page. I have run the MS Malware removal tool, McAfee, IObit Malware fighter pro and all find nothing. Does anyone know where to find this malware and get rid of it
Posted On: Saturday 6th of October 2012 02:41:18 AM Total Views:  401
View Complete with Replies

RELATED TOPICS OF Windows 7 / Vista / XP PROGRAMMING LANGUAGE

How long do you think b4 win7 is pirated ?

It would seem inevitable that soon pirated editions of windows 7 will be available . Just interested in any thoughts on this . There is a black edition but an early beta that has been made available . Why anyone would do that with a beta I dont know ! Also of note the Pirates Bay have just been sentenced too a year in prison and fined a million pound, Originally Posted by nbkp well you can already download this program that allows you to get rid of the 'time bomb' PLEASE TRY OUT STUFF BEFORE POSTING TOTALLY MISLEADING INFO. I don't normally get angry with people on Forums as there's not much point - especially when its someone's first few posts but : WINDOWS BETA EXPIRES - PERIOD - PERIOD PERIOD. There's no known fix in the known and unknown universe that has got round this limitation -- doesn't matter what WINVER or slmgr returns back -- JUST TEST IT FIRST. If you actually look through this forum (and on another simililarly named forum as well) you will see I conducted a proper test of the expiry. You must disconnect COMPLETELY from the Internet and change the system date IN THE BIOS before booting - Then try it. Please post your BIOS settings with a date > Aug 15 (for 7000 Beta) and system date / time . Note of course once you re-connect to the internet for say a driver / microsoft update then all bets are off as there are "many external date checks" just in case Microsoft thinks date and time is incorrectly set. Cheers jimbo
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Wednesday 3rd October 2012
View Replies!

Anybody have windows 7 running on slooow machines?

Been reading a lot about windows 7 and the new hardware. Wondering how windows 7 runs on slow machines like pentium 1,2,3,4, ect.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

msn search bar wont work with wind 7

sience i installed wind 7 i canot use my msn,searchbar on top of the page. i used to tipe a search where the http adress goes and went to other pages. now it wont show the visited adresses or search from it. i have to go to my home page so i can do a new search using the lower msn search bar to search in the internet. can somebody help me fix this problem
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

How much do you think all versions of windows 7 will cost

Title says it all (British pounds) Home starter =75 Home premium = 150 pro = 200 enterprize = 250 ultimate = 300 - 350 This is my opinion - not offical microsoft
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Why windows 7

, I am right now using windows vista and seeing the new product windows 7 from Microsoft. Vista and windows 7 looks similar, what benefit i get out of windows 7.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

When does win 7 beta test end offically ?

Anyone know the the time frame
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

I LOVE win7 so far...

I have been using Win7 now for about a week and absolutely LOVE it! I have the most current build 7057 installed as the main os on my laptop and second os on my main computer, but have not used Vista since installing 7057. When installing I was pleasantly surprised that all of my hardware was found and installed without one single hitch...camera dock printer, main printer, routers, monitor, wireless mouse etc. And networking computers was as simple as devising a password and entering it...took all of 2 mins. literally if that long. Everything just feels crisp and very functional, even vs. Vista (which I like). The file system in my opinion is much improved and much more intuative...easier to navigate. Build 7.00 seemed to be more stable for me than all the other builds leading up to the most recent, but 7057 appears to be a little quicker with no bugs found on this end as of yet. I'm sure they will come the more I work with it, but so far so good. This really feels like a "final release" to me...definitely not the feel of a beta os compared to os's of the past. I truly believe MS finally got it right with this one. What do you think so far Am I delusional
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

disable windows previews.

hello. there is something that i want to disable but don't know where to. when you hover on a tab in the taskbar there is a little windows preview. the preview is fine, but when you hover on the thumbnails preview, all windows is minimized and the focus goes to that window. that's what im looking to disable, can you help please
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Closing/Opening windows

Do you noticed that when you close or open window it's not closed/opened smoothly but in "two steps" Look carefully and you will see that there is some delay between window is semi-closed/opened and closed/opened. It can be problem in my side but i have latest graphics drivers and Core 2 Duo should be able to close windows smoothly . BTW i'm using latest 7048 build...Write your experiences, i hope that it isn't problem in me.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Black taskbar/window bug

, I just did a fresh install of Windows 7 build 7000 on a machine with a Windows Experience Index graphics for aero subscore of 4.1 - which should be sufficient to run aero no problem. I am running into what seems to be a bug. I have my system set up with the default aero theme, but every time I open a file explorer window both the border around the current window and the taskbar turn an opaque black, and the border around any other open windows turn from a translucent blue to a translucent grey. I can change it back to the default appearance easily enough, and it stays that way until the next time I open a file explorer window. Has anyone else run into this problem, or know of a workaround It is really bothering me.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

windows 7 Beta 7022

i just got it. this thing rocks... to me it feels much more smooth. im nto getting the same random freeze up with folders from time to time i got in 7000. so far no BSOD,No bugs. no incompatible drivers or anything. im going to try daemon tools in about 2 hours to see if it works yet. torrent clients now go past 10 kbs... and this version seems faster and better over all. if you want to get it then i suggest you do so even tho it is not an official release it is fully real and worth it. just dont install it over your old windows 7 or you will never finish the installation. you need a brand new install.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Thursday 4th October 2012
View Replies!

win 7 and readyboost

anyone used this feature any noticeable differences
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Thursday 4th October 2012
View Replies!

Windows 7 , the last windows version?

Well, from looking at the versions of MS-DOS, you can see that version 8 was the last version of DOS, but was striped down. So, you could say that MS-DOS 7 was the last more or less. So, just wondering do you think that Windows 7 will be the last version of Windows I think it is possible. So, what are your opinions
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 5th October 2012
View Replies!

windows 7 and firewalls antivirus

Hi all, I have installed windows vista then windows 7 in 64 bits version in order to get my computer memory higher. They work fine ! I had trouble with both system when installing a firewall or internet security third party (my network config : wireless connection through a gateaway, wifi extender, PLC based network...). I tried f-secure and gdata, the first is not working with windows 7, the last screwed my connection. De-installing these softwares and re-activating windows protection solutions solved the issue. As far as microsoft web protection will keep my computer protected, I will be happy and will not buy/install other software anymore. If I get corrupted, I am wondering wether I will find a software compatible with windows 7 to protect my PC without wastring a week to install it...
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 5th October 2012
View Replies!

windows mail

Hi ,where can i find "windows mail"
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 5th October 2012
View Replies!

Cannot activate my windows7 beta copy (error 0xC004e003)

Hi , i downloaded the beta version,got a key from microsoft website and installed windows beta yesterday, validation was successfull as well, then yesterday evening suddenly i ve been asked to activate again but i kept having this error, background goes black and i keep receiving warning messages. I even tried to go trough the registration process again and tried a new installation with a new key, but no luck as soon as windows starts it says that the copy is not genuine and whenever i try to validate it i receive the code error 0xC004e003, one other funny thing is that the product id i have in the system control panel is not the one i typed while installing but it s a only number string. Hope someone can help cause it s driving me mad=)
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 5th October 2012
View Replies!

This copy of windows is not genuine....

I have the the official copy of windows 7 beta... with a key that microsoft gave me... its activated...as shown in the right click properties on 'My Computer' but on the lower right hand side...it now says 'This copy of windows is not genuine' update isn't workin as to sayin that its genuine...idk what else to do.. I don't care about the whole situation... I just hate the text & it didnt happen until I changed...'windows/system32/slui.exe.bak' to 'slui.exe' ....any reason why cause it wouldn't let me run activation until I changed that... confusing....
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 5th October 2012
View Replies!

When will windows 7 come out?

So, I thought I'd just make a thread about when people think Windows 7 will come out. I think that in Q2 of 2009, Windows 6.1 will come out, and then in around Q3 of 2010, Windows 7 will come out.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Saturday 6th October 2012
View Replies!

windows Seven pie menu at deviantart

http://fediafedia.deviantart.com/art/Windows-quot-Seven-quot-Dock-DX-63886665 I found that when looking on the internet for info about Windows 7. If that is more or less what will be in Windows Seven, I think it will be pretty nice look.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Saturday 6th October 2012
View Replies!