Who is the Cheapest .COM domain seller?

Ive always used 123-reg.co.uk to signup my domain names but recently ive seen US company sellem for about $15 per year, now that alot cheaper than the 23 of I was paying for 2 years!
Posted On: Thursday 25th of October 2012 11:59:48 PM Total Views:  423
View Complete with Replies

RELATED TOPICS OF Web Hosting PROGRAMMING LANGUAGE

sell domains:oledmobile.com

chemtv.com hackdoor.com oledmobile.com chinamobile.com newsdiy.com 2012-england.com welcometoqingdai.com----china qingdao liaoju.com 51paypal.com kavaratti.net ---india city Agartala.net ---india city cccde.com ok16.com googleenergy.com toussus.com----france city jogeva.com NaturalGasHydrate.com---new energy paymsn.com esjy.com univod.com anlesi.com dasanba.com ibole.com gxtour.com qhnic.com wowbj.com iyumi.com cooday.com 9iqq.com e199.com email:wb1973@gmail.com
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Thursday 25th October 2012
View Replies!

Appraise w3nerds.com

Hi all, Could u please appraise w3nerds.com
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Thursday 25th October 2012
View Replies!

1 year hosting + domain registration $9

DreamHost has 1 year hosting + domain registration for $9.24. Make sure you select the Crazy Domain Insane 1 year package w/ no setup fee and apply code 777 for the discount. They support Ruby on Rails for looking to give Ruby a Shot!
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 26th October 2012
View Replies!

HolidayGifts.com value

I have a domain name that arguably has high domain value. ( At least I think so). The domain is holidaygifts.com But- I would appreciate another opinion. I have developed this domain name and sell a lot of gifts over the website it is attached to. I believe that I am not using it to it's potential. Can you tell me if 1. Does it have developnment potential. The name itself. 2. Should I look for an outright sale or a joint venture with a much bigger company 3. It's approximate value. I realize the market it represents is quite large. Thank you, Barry Gainer Holidaygifts.com 321-917-9964
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 26th October 2012
View Replies!

any advice for someone who wants to start and become a reseller?

any advice for someone who wants to start and become a reseller The steps involved in reselling a domain Recommend any sites tips and hints
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 26th October 2012
View Replies!

EasyOnlinePokerGames.com

Can you please appraise EasyOnlinePokergames.com I just regged it! Also please appraise Ezopgs.com( Shorter Version ) Please appraise Both just regged
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 26th October 2012
View Replies!

WhatADomain.com - Is it a scam?

I'd like to buy a domain from WhatADomain.com, but the site looks a bit shaky (no phone numberor address, etc.) - anyone have any experience with them
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 26th October 2012
View Replies!

Don't use SurfSpeedy.com

I have been with SurfSpeedy for over a year. They started off fine, but for the last few months they have been down at least once a week for hours. I have asked about their 99.99% guarantee and whenever I bring that up they do not respond. I'm switching as fast as possible now, and I hope I can steer other people away from their terrible service.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 26th October 2012
View Replies!

oal.com for sale just the domain

OAL is for sale by it's owner, (not me) [ i wish]. He's looking for $50k-$200k what do you lot think it's worth
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 26th October 2012
View Replies!

Wtricks.com - appraisal please ;)

I have recently become one of the Romanians with a .com Wtricks.com was my choice: short, (I hope) easy to remember, short for from webmaster tips & tricks Looking forward for your opinion ... was I right Is it good Thank you in advance
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 26th October 2012
View Replies!

textlinkmarketing.com

what do you think textlinkmarketing.com please appraise.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 26th October 2012
View Replies!

Which is better, a so-so .com or a very good .net or .biz?

Hi. I'm wondering how important it is to have a .com as opposed to a .net or .biz The .com I'm interested in is taken but the .net and .biz are available. Should I try and find a .com that will work or just go with the .net or .biz Any advice would be welcome.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 26th October 2012
View Replies!

Appraisal please exitpool.com

Please appraise EXITPOOL.COM
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 26th October 2012
View Replies!

site5.com

I am thinking of using site5.com for hosting of my site using multiple domains. The multidomain feature is great. To do same at godaddy would cost a bundle. Has anyone here used site5 They look like a small but smart, innovative company. I used to be die hard godaddy fan but lately they are begining to bore me with their ludicurous policies.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 26th October 2012
View Replies!

wt do u think about www.brinkster.com ?

titile say it all.. i'v been looking for a host and thought they would be good.. any experiences.. comments..
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 26th October 2012
View Replies!

Aussie Dedicated Servers - whos the best??

HI , Just looking for advice on an Aussie Dedicated server that can also run plesk. Looking for cheap prices with great support. Have found www.ozservers.com.au and seem very great in prices from as cheap as $139 and $33 for a plesk 100 license But are looking for other alternatives aswell. Anybody have any good ones with cheap prices Cheers
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 26th October 2012
View Replies!

change of plans: bannerlesswebhosting.com (pr3)

bidding for the domain starts at $11 :-) http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...tem=3840493204 thx
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 26th October 2012
View Replies!

How long until whois shows address change?

I recently updated my home address and email on my godaddy account, just wondering how long until whois shows the changes. Still nothing after 2 days. , Up to 72 hours. Make sure you have cleaned old cashe as well.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Thursday 29th November 2012
View Replies!

How long until whois shows address change?

I recently updated my home address and email on my godaddy account, just wondering how long until whois shows the changes. Still nothing after 2 days. , Up to 72 hours. Make sure you have cleaned old cashe as well.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Thursday 29th November 2012
View Replies!