Which country and datacenter choose?

At the moment I looking dedicated servers, i thinking about these countries: Latvia, Lithuania, Poland.

Which on are best for dedicated server

Posted On: Monday 31st of December 2012 01:50:42 AM Total Views:  240
View Complete with Replies

RELATED TOPICS OF Web Hosting PROGRAMMING LANGUAGE

Poweful in-house hosting or multiple datacenter servers?

Currently my company's websites are hosted on a dual xeon beast with 8 gigs of ram and two SaS raid 5 arrays(i think). The bottle neck occurs with our single T1 connection. Our traffic is using an average of 97% of that T1 24 hours a day. We're looking into adding another T1 at the price of $600 monthly (bandwidth is expensive in our rural area). I'm wondering if moving to two less powerful dedicated machines (one for db and one for apache) in a datacenter would be a better use of our money. For instance, The Planet is offering a Intel Xeon 3040 1.8 GHz Dual Core server with 1gb of ram and cPanel (something we don't have but I would prefer to have) for $175/month. Two of those would be cheaper and free up bandwidth for user PC's in-house. What do you think Is this a smart move or should I stick with our current in-house setup
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Thursday 25th October 2012
View Replies!

The effect of a domain with a country code

Hi I was just wondering, if someone bought a domain that was a popular keyword in English but the domain was of a totally different country. What effects would this have on search engine traffic Does anyone know if someone with a domain of a different country has the same chance of ranking well for the keyword as someone else that has say the .com version or do search engines give priority to domains related to the language somehow
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

which company to choose

I need a dedicated server and I think of two companies for this purpose: GoDaddy.com and Ahosting.biz. Both companies provide Linux and Windows dedicated servers and I don't know which one to choose. What would you advise me to do
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Which hosting should i choose?

I'm migrating to another hosting service as current provider(aplus.net) suspended my account. The reason what they gave was, I had overused their CPU and Mysql resourses which is quite impossible. My site is just a community forum with photo sharing and maximum concurrent user in past few weeks was just 26. They are forcing me to upgrade to dedicated service which I can't afford($150/month) if I want my site online agiain. So I have no choice but to migrate. My budget limit is $30 and bandwidth/space requirement is 30gb. Any suggeston which hosting should i choose
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

UK developers - which hosting company do you use and do you recommend it?

I'm looking for a decent UK (shared) hosting company, but whenever I seem to find one I get scared of by bad reviews. So I'm starting this topic in a shameless attempt to get ideas from people here!
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Host from which country is the best ?

, Today internet is so popular and borderless, people do business worldwide and hosting company comes from many countries. As we know US companies are expanding and open up data centres in Indian, China, Malaysia and Singapore to capture the new growing market. Frankly speaking cost in these countries is much lower and hosting company is making good income if they offer the same rate as US counterpart. They still make good money if the offer the same price as US counterpart. Let see the opinion from members, which country is your preferred choice and why
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Name for newssite: wich domain to choose?

I want to make a international newssite where I aggregate different RSS-newsfeeds, so that one can se headlines of many different newssources. I do have a few domain names: newz.biz newstaxi.com oago.com poax.xom gixa.com zerl.com vupe.com conovo.com Wich one would you choose
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

which control panel do you prefer?

i am looking at upgrading to a VPS account and i have a few choices for control panels. i have demo-ed most of them and at this moment i am leaning towards HSPcomplete but I am looking for some more feedback. i am deciding between these cp's: Plesk, cPanel, DirectAdmin and HSPcomplete anyone have any preferences and why
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 26th October 2012
View Replies!

What made you choose your present host company?

Hi , Just wondering, how did you come across your web host On what criteria was your selection based
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 26th October 2012
View Replies!