What kind of web hosting best for 100,000 unique IP daily visit

I'm planing to launch a new web site. It's a photo sharing web site and partially social network. I've have no idea which kind of web hosting we should use, because this is our first big project.

Though 100,000 unique IP daily visit is obviously exaggerate for a startup project right now, we have been thinking big since a our field test get very welcoming response.

The website would involve a lot of photo upload and comment and share and reuse.

I've been thing of Amazon CE2 package, but a bit confuse if a normal $15-$20 a month package can handle this and then we upgrade later when traffic reached an expected level.

I'm kind throwing coin now.

Posted On: Monday 31st of December 2012 01:52:51 AM Total Views:  252
View Complete with Replies

RELATED TOPICS OF Web Hosting PROGRAMMING LANGUAGE

What kind of host do I need?

, I have a very high traffic Joomla/vBulletin site. So much so that we are likely to be kicked off of our current host within the next two weeks. I need a host that can handle the following: CpanelPhp 5MySQL 5 (currently 10 DBs)Disk Space 8058.6 MBMonthly Bandwidth Transfer 106598.24 MBLast month, our usage looked like this: Unique visitors:86,617 Number of visits: 155,129 Pages: 1,129,575 Hits: 10,728,482 I have no interest in maintaining a server. I wouldn't know where to begin and wouldn't have the time to keep up with it. I know is that we are getting lots of CPU exceeded errors on our current host, and with our bandwidth and disk requirements, we are outgrowing shared services. There are probably some things we can do to optimize vBulletin and Joomla, and we will look into that, but I have a 2 week timeframe to get up and running elsewhere, so that has to be the priority. Budget is an issue, of course. We are non-profit, and have some money trickling in via ads. The cost of hosting will be out of my own pocket, so I need something affordable, but scalable as we continue to grow. Let me know if there is any other info I can provide.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Thursday 25th October 2012
View Replies!

how do I find out a hosting company?

, A client has just approached me after having a pretty bad experience with their current web company. My quandry is that I dont know who is hosting them How do I go about finding the company hosting a website cheers kibara
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Need urget help regarding advanced hosting package-...

I run a big site with not so many visitors. Aproximatly 2000-3000 unique visitors daily. 10 days ago I changes from my old shared server to new one (because old one was not good), also shared, but this new also makes me problems. I caused lots of site not to work, because my site somehow makes server load very big. I don't understand how can 2000-3000 visitors cause it Does anyone have link to some shared hosting company that can handle my website because currently we have NO money for dedicated server or VPS.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

need hosting server

we are looking for window server as a private server where we can have a full control and instal our java chat server and we are also planing to provide teh reseller account too so we want unlimied domains personal name server asp.net,asp,php,jsp and etc .. mssql, mysql, ms access,
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Looking for bulk mailing hosting/server

We (my partner and me) are going to launch a service where people will pay to send their newsletters etc. so we are looking for a dedicated server provider for that purpose.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Any bad review of hosting in omnis.com?

I am going to build a php web directory and considering hosting in omnis.com. Is it good
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

CI hosting mass spam email. FAKE - DO NOT OPEN says their support

Hi just thought I would let you know incase you get this email. I got an email today saying that CI Hosting were charging me 120 GBP because my credit card didnt havre enough money. I quickly jamp to thier support to ask them what the hell was going on (never even heard of CI hosting before now). I was told: AshelyM: This is a mass scam email that is not coming from CI Host. We ask that you treat the email as spam and delete the email. Do not open the attachment or send out any personal information. Sadly I opened the attachment already.... it was an exe but nothing happened. *goes to download an antivirus fast*. Beware if you get this email !
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

bare bones Unix/Linux webhosting

I'm looking for a very basic, shared, Linux/Unix web host. I don't need control panels, webmail, etc. I can configure and troubleshoot all user-side things myself via SSH/telnet. My needs are 300Mb HD space and 10Gb in monthly traffic. Are there any such providers
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Advice on reseller hosting?

I've just moved my reseller hosting for the third time. Actually, I'm strung out across three servers because I've been real hesitant where to leave all of me eggs. I should have everything on my new hostgator account by the week's end. I have read that they are a decent shared/reseller hosting provider. What are your opinions on hostgator I was reading another post and saw that someone mentioned "proactively monitored servers". I've googled this and haven't gotten much in the way of results. I'm assuming that these are not often used keywords. Regardless... Can you recommend (and link me to) some hosting providers that offer reseller hosting that is proactively managed My last hosting provider put me through some hellish downtime. My clients were PISSED. I really didn't like having to deal with this. I also don't want to deal with buying a pipe and forking out the loot for an extremely redundant hosting system. Not for 20 sites... Any insight you can offer me would be greatly appreciated.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Forum Hosters, forum hosting ???

Need a list of forum hosters. I want to make a list with forum hosting firms. If you know or offer forum hosting then please write here. I try to make a list of forum hoster on my Forum & Message Boards Directory for forum owners and visitors, there can write reviews and rate it.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Alert: A fraud around, offering web hosting

There is a fraud around, trying to pick people looking for hosting related services thro' various hosting forums, and to cheat them thereafter. I have just experienced a pleasant affair dealing with him, and wanted to warn you all for doing business with him. He is signing using the name Liam Studham and running different websites, all offering great web hosting services, and he contacted me as the owner of www.surge-hosting.com. I also found two other websites, that I feel linked to him - www.fya-lan.co.uk and www.hosting-unlimited.net. Besides, I would like to know if you know a way to get back an amount that you have paid to a fraud who promised you a service. For those who are interested to know what has happened, here goes the full story. I was approached by a client to look after his newsletter section, ie, to design and send newsletters to his list of clients. First thing first, I know its not very positive, but the client told me that the list is a mix of solicited and unsolicited addresses. I was reluctant, but then the client told me that this is a mix only for the first month as he wants to do some test, and he will give me a list of solicited mails only from the second month. I hesitated, but agreed considering it a good thing for getting some fixed monthly income. I developed the newsletter, but this being the first newsletter I was developing, and newsletter design issues being a bit different from the web page design issues, I thought its better if someone checks up my code. So I put up a post in some web host forums, including this one, (and Gus [Uncensored] criticized me for the spamming, much in the same way as he is against overselling in various of his posts but I understand him, after all, no one should promote spamming, and asking for quotes for sending a mail to even one unsolicited address is after all, by definition, asking to spam) few replied, and I chose the guy who was fastest. Here it begins. The guy was one Liam Studham from UK, and after some discussion, I handed over the project to him. He was supposed to check my code first, whether it is well written for various email clients (hotmail, yahoo, gmail, aol etc), and if it is well written, to send it to some 15000 + email addresses. He was to send it Wednesday 19th morning (yesterday) at 10 am Paris time (GMT + 1). He asked me 225 dollars for the work, promising for the next time, if I continue with him that will be 200 dollars and asked the full money in advance. I hesitated, and then paid 125 dollar in advance for the work. Interestingly, till I made the payment, he was replying to my mails very fast, and I was getting a reply within 5 to 10 minutes, and he was available in chat as well. But as soon as I made the payment, he told me that now he will be handing over the project to one of his staffs and wont be available anymore. And the misery starts here. Since that time, he never replied to any of my msn messages, and after sending about 10 emails (this was the first time I was developing a newsletter) I got two replies, each time from (apparently) two different persons, but the way they wrote was surprisingly similar to the writing of the first guy, as if the same person is writing with different names to give an impression that his hosting company is a big one. In those two replies, he assured me that my script is well written, he has got it verified and tested in various mail clients, and the newsletter is ready to leave. On my side, however, I left one thing undisclosed to him, that I left quite a few different of my email addresses (I created a few email addresses to check if he is sending the newsletter properly) in the clients email address list. I kept waiting a response from him, and seeing no reply, and frustrated after sending mails after mails and messages after messages, tried to contact him by telephone. Another shock was awaiting me here again. One of the two telephone numbers that I could find against his name (after some search) was not valid and the other told me that we are not offering phone support. And now I got totally lost, pulling out my hairs out of frustration, as by this time I understood that not only he has cheated me my 125 dollars, I even lost my face in front of my client, and was loosing a good deal of sending regular monthly newsletters to solicited email addresses. Out of frustration, I started abusing him thro msn messenger, thinking this might help him come out of his cage. And then, this worked. He came out, only to claim that he has done everything correctly and he is having logs to prove that. I told him I cant believe him after such a disastrous customer support, and will only believe if I get the mails to my different email addresses hidden in the list of clients. He further told that he is going to police to lodge a complain against me if I dont pay him 100 dollar as discussed, since he has done all the work properly. I decided checking things out myself. First, I wrote a code in php to send mails to different addresses, and then send the newsletter to different of my addresses, only to find that the code was having plenty of problems. First, I left some relative image links, and second, apart from yahoo and gmail, the newsletter was not appearing correctly in even one single email clients (I checked in AOL, Voila, Lycos, Hotmail). This helped me to realize that he has not even checked my code, otherwise he couldnt have assured me that my code is perfect in all sense. I worked for the full day yesterday, trying and learning, to make the code good for the above 6 email clients (upto 2.30 in the morning), and a SitePoint Brit guy called PaulB helped me a lot to make my code error free, I was posting in the CSS forum. Second, till now, I have received no newsletters in any of my email addresses from him. Thus, he has cheated me not only by telling that my code was error free, he has cheated me by telling that he has send all the mails. And I think this is how he works, he takes contract thro internet and thro various forums, takes money thro paypal, dont do any work, and then comes back to the client to ask for the rest of money telling he has done the work. He is thus not only cheating people for their money, he is also cheating by telling he has done a work (which he hasnt done a more serious problem). However, I would also like to tell that I have received great support and advices from Dominic (Beansprout) in this affair, who not only sympathized with me for that fraud, he also helped me by giving me different other solutions, by investing his valuable time in an affair which has nothing to do with his personal interest.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

web hosting for 6 million page views per day

Hi.. let me know that how can i manage the hosting for about 6 million or more page views per day.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Female in distress (again) forum hosting

I have a new SMF forum. I anticipate maybe about 200-300 users in the next year. I have been doing a lot of searching for webhosts and have narrowed it down to these two. Has anyone heard of them Would you pick one over the other The second one I found by accident. One of the owners is a moderator at the SMF main site forum. http://www.bluefishhosting.com/ http://www.montecarlohosting.net/
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

hosting from my house

I want to host my website at my house..I am not worried about backups or nothing..it is just a real world eduactional experience.. What kind of connection would I need for about 500 visitors a day..I want this site to be fast..it will be running vbulletin software.. I dont want to overkill with a fullfledge T1...I need something slower but not too slower.. also how would I associate my ip address with my domain name can anyone give me any advice
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Web hosting with no email restriction?

It seems all the major players out there have some sort of email restriction (Hostgator, Site5 etc) Is there any host that allows me to send 1000+ emails an hour I'm giving up email marketing completely because of this issue!
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Your idea about hosting management software

You as a hosting business owner .. if you may have a web application for customers management, support and billing.. What do want your main page of such application looks like.. What information, summeries, links, alerts ...etc should be there.. What is important, and what is less important Hope to know your ideas for Hosting Manager DashBoard AbuAnas
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

True multiple domain hosting vs addon domains/domain pointers

, I need some help understanding the differences between true multiple domain hosting and addon domains which (I guess) use pointers to point to a sub domain/folders. I just signed up with Site5 and need to know how best to setup my account and added domains etc.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Reseller wants to know what hosting software

I've been reselling for quite some time but I'd like to automate. What kind of server do I need and is there software that you can recommend that will allow any automation so someone could just pay with their credit card and then have immediate access to their hosting account
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Secure directories and shared hosting questions...

. Hope is well. I'm toying with the idea of having a travel site where travellers can upload diaries and pictures and sensitive files (like scans of documents etc.) I've sorted a solution for multiple uploads to my shared server space, but I'm not sure how to best sort out a secure directory so the outside world can't see the uploaded files they have. Does anyone know how I can have secure directories, which I can still access to upload files to from a PHP form The secure directories need to be protected from just anyone getting the files in that directory. Also, I would like the site idea to have multiple uploads, so people can upload images from their digital cameras. I've sorted a Java solution to the actual uploading - but can anyone tell me of anything I should be aware of, or have setup, or whatever when having this type of feature Thank you for any help on this, as always I've caught myself sorting this stuff out at the last minute!! James
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

ivhosting.com Any Good?

Looking for new reliable reseller hosting with high uptime. Can anyone tell me if http://www.ivhosting.com/body=special is any good Seems like a really good offer. I've just got fed up with the downtime i've been putting up with until now and want somewhere I can host my sites safe in th knowledge they will still be there in the morning.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

need hosting for a small biz website

! I am looking for a cheap host with the following features: at least 500mb of storage and 5-10gb of bandwidthPHP and mysql database supportand multiple domains support.Please share any host of your choice with the characteristics shown above. Thank you.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Cheapest way to start a hosting business

Anybody have any sources that they use to start a web hosting business. I started out spending tons of dough on dedicated servers. Is it still done this way
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

location of hosting

Hi all, In response to another thread with a similar title, and in order to fully understand how the search engines treat this situation, I think it should be made clear that there are other side effects for those that host outside their physical location for target audience other than just speed (latency). I have seen many forums and participants say that there is no other side effect, but it is pretty clear that both msn and google definitely give a weighting to the location of the host, and together with the tld domain of the domain decide on which localised search results you are shown on. If anyone has any further information on how to get the search engines to realise where your location is, and which search engine results you should really show on, it would be great to share this info. My personal experience is that our .co.uk site, shows up for uk searches, but our .com site does not. Now that we have just made our .co.uk a straight redirect to our .com site, we are mainly showing up in the .com searches. Any ideas or comments would be great.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

I want to pay hosting with paypal.

I'm looking for webhosting and domein registration which I can pay with paypal. I have an unverified paypal account. I'd like to be able to add multiple domains to the hosting, and if possible pay per month I'd also like to have mod_rewrite installed.. I don't know if all this is possible
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Pay for hosting or Go for FREE

Hi , I've been trying to decide whether to pay for hosting of a small informative site or just use the free space out there. 1) My personal site probably wont use over 5 MB of space. The cheapest i've been able to find was like $5/mo. And some personal sites i've seen dont' seem to occupy much space. 2) If i used free space, can i substitute the typical URL with a domain name 3) Even if i can't get a personalized domain name can i register the site with the most frequently used search engines About how much will it cost to register
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 26th October 2012
View Replies!

1 year hosting + domain registration $9

DreamHost has 1 year hosting + domain registration for $9.24. Make sure you select the Crazy Domain Insane 1 year package w/ no setup fee and apply code 777 for the discount. They support Ruby on Rails for looking to give Ruby a Shot!
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 26th October 2012
View Replies!

Plesk Editor on Cpanel hosting - possible?

I have a reseller account on some cPanel hosting. I'm interested in the Plesk WYSIWYG editor here. Anyone know if its possible to install and use the editor with cPanel (i.e. without the Plesk Control Panel) I need to use the editor with multiple sites. Does this require i purchase the software for each site or just once If you're wondering, i'm choosing the plesk editor over some others because the clients like to see the entire folder and file trees - being able to click a file to edit it. It doesn't require configuration for each site or any coding on editable pages - just plug it in and go! If you can recommend anything similar then I'm all ears.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 26th October 2012
View Replies!

PHP5 hosting

Can you recommend me a PHP5 hoster
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 26th October 2012
View Replies!

Complicated to have a VPS account compared to normal shared hosting?

Questions from a VPS newbie: is it more hassle to maintain a VPS account Seems very technical from the posts I've read here. Also, is there a tangible advantage to having a VPS account for somebody who will have a basic HTML, Javascript and PHP site Finally, how can many hosts be providing VPS hosting at shared hosting prices (e.g. $15 a month) Thank you.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 26th October 2012
View Replies!

My hosting company went down can I recover my domain?

I went with www.thenuke.net for hosting. Not a very well known company but seemed like a good deal and somebody recommend them. Anyway it's not proven to be a good choice because a few weeks ago my site went down and now it seems their whole company has gone and if you check their URL it's just one of those 'links page'. Okay so I made a mistake going with these but I registered www.cardifflair.com when I signed up for the hosting. When I do a 'whois' it's registered under my name. I was wondering if there was any way to recover this domain name and host it with somebody else
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 26th October 2012
View Replies!

Anyone have experience w/this hosting co?

Hi , I was wondering if anyone out there has had experience with Mysitespace: http://www.mysitespace.com/ I have a client who is currently with Verio. They want to switch, as they are paying $49.95 for their plan. I'm sort of a new comer and don't know too much about these hosting companies, but I'm generally very skeptical when there is such a difference in price. Here's just a small sample from one of their plans which costs only $6.00 : Hosting Plan Details * 800MB disk space * 20GB (12,000MB) monthly data transfer * Support for your own domain * 5 sub domains * 5 MySQL databases * Unlimited FTP Access * SSH Support * Powerful xController Control Panel The "one catch" they mention is the following: We do show a small "Free Hosting by MySiteSpace.com" link at the bottom of your site. In addition we do limit you to certain file types, but do support everything needed for a basic web site. Compared with a partial list of my client's plan with Verio: * 10 GB of monthly data transfer * 300 MB diskspace * 30 configurable POP/Webmail e-mail accounts * 30 mail forwards * 30 autoresponders Can anyone offer some advice please
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 26th October 2012
View Replies!

looking for hosting reseller account

Hi , i am looking for hosting reseller to use on my site . I am not expert in this yet , so an easy account to use will be best . Please also mention if : - I can charge any amount i want - how many domains i can host -Who will provide support for members -how much monthly payments I will need it very soon ,
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 26th October 2012
View Replies!

no Invoice for paid hosting service?

, I bought hosting in site5.com inc. but they don't won't to send me an invoice, is it legal
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 26th October 2012
View Replies!

any reliable, good, low priced windows 2003 hosting

that supports asp and ms sql for a good price below 150 1 and 1 has # ntel Pentium 4 3.06 GHz Hyper-Threaded # 2,048 MB DDR RAM # 120 GB IDE hard drive # 1,500 GB monthly transfer volume for 150 anything cheper with better service that offer more resorces , and support ( prefer if it is managed or near managed for non technicals
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 26th October 2012
View Replies!

anyone have any HOSTIK business-class dedicated hosting feedback ?!

http://servers.hostik.com/ Dedicated Server DS-2005-2 the price seems nice,, I'm looking for a better and cheaper server with more resources, anyone Intel P4, 3.2GHz, HT, 800MHz Bus, 1MB Cache 160GB RAID rated Server-Class Hard Drive 1,024MB Dual-Channel DDR400 SDRAM 3,000GB Monthly Transfer 100Mbps Non-Capped Network Connection 5 IP Addresses One server suitable for 99% of applications Fedora Project or FreeBSD $129.00 Monthly $375.00 Quarterly One-time Setup Fee: $149.00
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 26th October 2012
View Replies!

My hosting

I am considering hosting webspace myself and was wondering whether you feel this would be a popular package: 500mb web space 10 gb data transfer c panel control panel POP3/IMAP Email Accounts: unlimited Email Forwarders: Unlimited Email Autoresponders: Unlimited Catch- Email Address: Unlimited Webmail via NeoMail Webmail via Horde Webmail via SquirrelMail Everyone.net Support BigMailBox.com Support Customizable MX Records SMTP Server Built-In Spam Protection Built-In Anti-Virus System MS FrontPage Extensions FTP Accounts Unlimited* MySQL Databases Unlimited* Subdomains (sub.yourname.com) Unlimited* Parked Domains Unlimited* Graphical Web Site Statistics Raw Log Statistics HTTP Streaming Audio/Video .htaccess Password Protection Web Based File Manager Hotlink Protection System Define MIME Types Define Apache Handlers Setup Cron Jobs Turn Indexes On/Off IP Blocking Protection System Customizable Error Pages Easy Backup and Restore Manage OpenPGP Keys Non-Web Storage Space No Banner Ads or Pop-Ups Static IP Address support for: HTML, JavaScript, SSI Multimedia - Flash, Shockwave, QuickTime, RealMedia PHP 4.3.10 or newer MySQL 4.0.22 or newer GD 2.0.9 or newer ImageMagick 6.2.0 or newer Your Own Private CGI-BIN Perl 5.8.1 or newer Free Perl Module Installations Python CGI w/MySQL Support Sendmail Support Over 40 Plug-In Web Applications Analog Web Statistics AWStats Web Statistics Webalizer Web Statistics phpMyAdmin 2.6.0 or newer FREE 1000 Templates, HTML etc FREE Website Submitter FREE 300 Software Blogs: b2evolution Nucleus pMachine Free WordPress Portals/CMS: Drupal Geeklog Mambo Open Source PHP-Nuke phpWCMS phpWebSite Post-Nuke Siteframe Xoops plus various other scripts, image galleries etc. I would be looking to charge 5 per month for this, do you think its worthwhile
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 26th October 2012
View Replies!

In the market for a new hosting provider

I have become dissatisfied with iPowerWeb as I am now unable to load text files into my db's through PHPMyAdmin. I cannot get a straight answer from them as to why this has changed. I'd be happy to load it from the command prompt if they offered that, and the LOAD DATA INFILE method is locked down as well. They offer a buggy script that apparently does'nt support my tables design. So, I am in the market for a new hosting provider. I am looking for customer testimonials, not marketing pitches. Please no affiliate links or shameless plugs from hosting companies. Here is what I am looking for: 1. Linux/Apache 2. MySQL 3. PHP 4. Support for loading text files to MySQL either through LOAD DATA INFILE (either from the command prompt or a script) or PHPMyAdmin. 5. Web stats 6. Extreme reliability BTW, this is for my onlineshoppingexpress.com site. I have multiple other domains hosted by them that I would eventually move as they come up for renewal, so a multiple domain solution would be nice.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 26th October 2012
View Replies!

U.K. hosting plans needed

250 - 500mb space PHP >= 4 2-5 MySQL databases. Cron job support A few pop3 mailboxes 2 - 4 gig data transfer per month Preferably running a recent distro. of linux (cron). [mod_rewrite would be nice. Sane php config i.e. magic quotes off, reg. globals off] Domain name registration. U.K. based. Stable! I'm willing to spend about 50 a year, bit tight I know. Can draft in extra funds, so probably 50 to a max. of 75. Will keep in mind all posts; not able to sign up immediately, just checking out competition. This thread will be kept bookmarked for my future reference.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 26th October 2012
View Replies!

change of plans: bannerlesswebhosting.com (pr3)

bidding for the domain starts at $11 :-) http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...tem=3840493204 thx
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 26th October 2012
View Replies!

need very small hosting package

hi im in need for a very small hosting package, and therefore i expect to use a very small amoutn of $ the only thing most important to me right now is bandwidth. i need about 10-15gb. space i need only about 100-200 php, ssi, mysql. someone offer me something ps i already have domain name.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 26th October 2012
View Replies!

true multiple domain hosting

hello, i would need to host the following: 7 domains (are mine) each with own cpanel 150 mb webspace 10 gb bandwith own cgi-bin webmail pop/stmp mail 99.8% uptime fast servers (web sites located in europe) good service, as this seems difficult to find possibility to pay monthly, about 8$ no set up fees no offers from resellers or new hosts please
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 26th October 2012
View Replies!