Service that tracks new domains a company registers?

Is there a service available that tracks new domain registrations made by a company
Posted On: Monday 31st of December 2012 01:47:19 AM Total Views:  208
View Complete with Replies

RELATED TOPICS OF Web Hosting PROGRAMMING LANGUAGE

Shifting to a new web hosting service.

My plan is about to end with the existing host and i want to move to a new Web Hosting provider ...Can any one suggest me a good Host.I am not looking for cloud or shared cloud..My budget is like $15-20 /month ..Basically the site has images stored in folders . i also need a good cPanel since i am using Visual studio to upload and debug my application .
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Thursday 25th October 2012
View Replies!

How to create an online diy web design service?

I'm making a service that creates do-it-yourself web design for house cleaners: 1. They log into my site, create a user, pw, and choose a subdomain (username.websitesformaids.com). 2. Choose template. 3. Modify pictures, phone number, email, etc. 4. Site goes live! Know of a software package to launch this with , I believe that shared web hosting account will be more then enough to get started
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

How good is the (mt) media template grid-service?

How good is the (mt) media template grid-serviceDo you got any problems with downtime, performance or other server related problemsHow is the support/staffDo you got trouble installing php scripts / forums / cms like: wordpress, joomla, dupal, vbulletin, phpbb, and related plugins or add-onsIs $20/month the all time price or does the price go up after first year of hosting , Is there any other host you wanna recommend I believe that would be better to do your own search and then return to the forum and do the search for reviews
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Hosting that can change php.ini

I need a host that can change the php.ini for me. I'm pretty sure no shared hosting would do that. so I'm looking for a VPS option. can you pls advise me if a VPS host would change the php.ini for me , As an option could be VPS (the smallest one). I believe that will give you some sense of the independence.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Do you know of any free file storage service that can be used for backups?

I'm looking for a file storage service that can be used for backups and allows FTP access. Do you know of any reliable service that also offers a free account , Maybe any simple free web hosting account But I believe that is not good idea. Free services are delivered to you BUT with NO GUARANTEE. And backups that is very serious. Why don't pay few bucks per month and have guarantees Backup solution became separate service nowadays and you can find that with no problem
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Free Hostia Amazing service Great support

I've been using FreeHostia for a few years now and I have to say I really like them there servers are very fast and their service is great They always respond in less than an hour and are very helpful. They carry the latest Control panel software which is very easy to use. If your looking for a really good host I highly recommend them. Windows 7 Central
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Setting up my own web hosting service?

all, I'm currently trying to setup a personal web hosting service for my friends where they get an area of web space, etc, for them to use. Basically, a free web hosting service, etc with PHP, and all possible. Does anyone know how I could go about setting this service up ( If I were to get a HostGator/webspace account, etc) Thank in advance. , I go along with the majority who say go with reseller. You can reseller accounts hosted on linux or windows. For about $10/month you could get one that would host several domains (depends on how much disk space you want each domain to have). Each of your friends would have his/her own control panel. You could split the cost, so you're looking at as little as maybe a buck a month each. That is something you can name pay as you go service. If you need more you get more. , Originally Posted by junjun Funny I should find this thread now.. my client websites was down most of yesterday (the weekend was so-so), online support was helpful, but had no idea what was going on. Sent email to customer service, no reply. I've sent emails to billing over a week ago (to upgrade my account!), no response... The trouble ticketing system in my account does nothing, not registering new tickets or anything. I *loved* site5 when I first joined with them, now it seems like everythings going down the drain, and there's no way of getting help That is very odd, the ticket system is working fine and I can tell you right now we have about 40 tickets open. Can you give me the ticket ID for your billing email If you didn't get a response back did you login to backstage to view it there Or can you give me your email so I can do a search Did you check your spam box to make sure replies were not sent there I'd be happy to help you, just let me know,
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Shared hosting that allows VMware or root installation

- I want to do 2-3 Deki Wiki installs, each on their own domain. This is the Deki Wiki install page that contains details about their installs: http://wiki.mindtouch.com/Official_M...llation_Guides I have HostGator reseller hosting now, and am very pleased with it. But, their setup does not allow me to install VMWare or root installations. This is the message I received from HostGator support: Dear Customer, We do not allow VMWare installation on our reseller servers, and do not support it (although it is allowed) on dedicated servers. In this case, you would need to go with the CentOS option, which is the operating system we run. However, according to the install information at http://wiki.mindtouch.com/Official_M...e_Installation we cannot allow this installation on our reseller servers. This product requires mono and requires the installation of the deki wiki at the server root, neither of which we allow on reseller machines. The only option to run Deki Wiki is to upgrade to a dedicated server solution. If you have any questions, please let us know. I am looking for a very low-cost way to do this, not a dedicated server. Please post if you know of a host. Cpanel is preferred but not required if you have something equally user-friendly. If you know of one who offers free installation of Deki Wiki, that would be an added plus. I am looking to host at least 2 and maybe more domains in the future. Is there also a subforum where I can post an RFP and receive offers
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Are there any webhostings that do upgrade without downtime ?

Guys, I don't understand why most webhostings cannot upgrade without downtime with a bit of methodological approach. Moreover they don't even notify their clients by email so that they could have a plan of switching temporarily. I would like to know if there are some which at least notify clients and better have no downtime (and of course correct performance).
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Using Godaddy domain buy service

For the past several months I have been trying to get godaddy to purchase a domain name for me using the service they offer, after taking several hundred dollars and many international phone calls, still I have had no success and found the customer services to be very unhelpfull.. Does anyone have any ideas
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

SMTP relay service

Anyone know of a good place to do SMTP relaying through We have legitimate clean email that we need to send for my site that gets filtered as junk mail for the major free email services (Hotmail, Yahoo mail, AOL mail, etc.). Unfortunatley it is legitimate email that needs to get through to the end user to register their account. Right now we use the free 250 smtp relays per day that come with our free GoDaddy hosting account but we are quickly approaching the need to send more than 250 a day and GoDaddy charges a healthy amount for more than 250 a day. Anyone know of a good economical SMTP relay service , The most likely reason they are not getting through, is that the GoDaddy IPs have been blacklisted - this is usually down to a hosts users sending lots of spam and them doing nothing about it, which is never a good sign. , Don't worry, I knew what you were asking for, just saying, that if you're finding that it is getting filtered by all the major players, then the current mail server is most likely in a lot of black lists. , Without using a newsletter/mailing list, it will be tough to find an SMTP that will let you push through that much email traffic.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Any brave jboss free hosting service?

Not sure whether this question was asked before. I am looking for a free jboss hosting service. Do you know any cheers
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Recommend a Windows VPS server service?

Can anyone recommend a good Windows VPS server service
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Are .ws's really that bad?

I have to admit, I've seen some pretty decent names that have almost all tld's taken except the .ws and maybe .cn or .tv...Are they that useless Could they be worth anything at all\t..If you have 2 common words together and all other tld's are taken but the .ws and .tv..is the .ws worth it
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Best registrar that accepts paypal?

What is the best registrar that accepts paypal Cheap private whois would be nice as well.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Certain services required

Currently I host about 20 small domains for myself, family, and a few businesses. In the coming months I am hoping to increase that number with more real clients that pay. Right now all the sites use very little bandwidth and storage. My current hosting company, while they are ok, just don't have the kind of services I really need like SVN, PHP5, symfony (a php5 framework), ability to edit apache configs and the possibility to add more services if I need to. I want similar features that I have now though, like unlimited everything (with possible exceptions for storage and bandwidth). I can manage my own linux server fine (been running and admining my own servers for years) but a dedicated server is out of my money range right now. Does anyone know of some service that offers all this
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Recommend me a webhost that allows adult content.

This is just a little pet project I'm thinking about, so nothing excessive, I was thinking: php+mysql around 50 gb transfer no heavy HD requirement here, 500 megs allows adult content, duh. Anyone have a recommendation
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

info domains in my registerfly account that I don't remember registering

I have over 50 domains registered through Registerfly. Suddenly, I have 3 .info domains listed that I don't remember registering. I really don't have an interest in .info domains. The three domains happen to be ones that I have both the .com and .net registered, and now suddenly it shows .info as well. Now here's the tricky part - all 3 of those .info domains expire on Sept 24. I checked all of my transaction reports, including the order history in the Registerfly reports, and there is no order record for those domains. I know that they have been promoting low cost .info domains lately, as a lot of registrars have, so I'm assuming there hasn't been much interest. Now this is going to sound nutty, but do you think this could be a ploy to get me to register (renew) .info domains that I would not have normally have ordered
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 26th October 2012
View Replies!

no Invoice for paid hosting service?

, I bought hosting in site5.com inc. but they don't won't to send me an invoice, is it legal
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 26th October 2012
View Replies!

Can a trademark owner take a domain thats similar of you?

Now say I own a domain which is a typo of microsoft, the typo looks like microsoft but say its microsofy does microsoft have the rights to take that domain of you even if you are not using the domain but just redirecting it
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 26th October 2012
View Replies!

UPS for Server

Does anyone have a recommendation for a UPS for a Server box
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 28th December 2012
View Replies!

1&1 Internet (&"1"more) Bill Scam!!!!!

And I am a fool for not reading the reviews about 1&1 I just didn't think it could be that bad, until they did it to me. In short, I had registered/maintained a domain with 1&1 for about 2 1/2 years. No problems to report with their hosting. However, shortly after I had closed my business I received a renewal invoice for the domain that I no longer was going to be using. I cancelled using a very well hidden cancellation page https://cancel.1and1.com/ along with a confirmation Today I received a 3rd party collection notice stating that 1&1 had sent this account to them for collections. I thought "No big deal" it must be a mistake and called and explained to them that I no longer used this domain, It was cancelled 3 days after their emailed invoice so I should not have been billed or sent to a collection agency. The first reply was......... "Unfortunately domain names are nonrefundable as stated during the ordering process and in our Terms & Conditions (http://order.1and1.com/xml/order/Gtc): 3.9. Upon cancellation of this Agreement you will receive a prorated refund of any pre-paid, refundable fees for the remainder of any term." That seemed like a candid response and completely irrelevant to my issue, so I spoke to a supervisor and received the following response: "Our records indicate that your cancellation request was made after the billing due date for the domain " And after telling them the above is true, but as I had cancelled the domain 3 days after the expiration the last reply I got was: "Our records show the effective date of your cancellation was after the billing date for the domains. As such the invoice you received is valid and the balance must still be resolved." They claim to still have the right to bill renewals for this non-existing domain. In other words they are charging me renewal fees without renewing anything, which is pretty close to stealing in my opinion. And therefore I am left with no other option that to make this scam public in hopes of having some good come out of all this. Monetarily my loss is not going to be a big one (less than $50), but it is annoying to have to waste time trying to resolve issues 3 months after my business has closed to find out that they had no intention of doing the right thing but were scams from the beginning. Please don't make the same mistake as I did, and stay away from 1&1. Important dates: 12-11-10 Received emailed Invoice 12-14-10 Cancelled 3-4-11 Received a Collection Notice From NCO Financial (3rd Party Collection)
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Sunday 30th December 2012
View Replies!

Need inexpensive, low volume hosting

So I build an HTML website for our local church for free, and it has been heck updating it. So i've decided on our next billing cycle to switch hosts from intuit (sucks, btw, for building custom sites), and going to a host that supports wordpress. So, my needs: At least 5gb storage Bandwidth is really not an issue, but id say more than 10gb at least. Wordpress/CMS support And thats pretty much it. Just hit me with your cheapest options, trying to save the church a few $$
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Sunday 30th December 2012
View Replies!