Renew domain.

I purchased a domain trhough some web designer two years back. Now I want to pay for the domain myself and renew it. As that person is demanding too much money. How to find out where was the domain purchased from and how to renew it Is there some password or something
Posted On: Monday 31st of December 2012 01:47:46 AM Total Views:  240
View Complete with Replies

RELATED TOPICS OF Web Hosting PROGRAMMING LANGUAGE

Your approach to managing your clients hosting, domains and renewals?

I'm interested in seeing the approach other developers and designers take when managing their clients hosting, domains and renewals. For example, in my situation I own shared hosting and VPS hosting packages. For all new clients (depending on their needs) I set them up with a new webspace on my hosting package, I buy any domains on their behalf (in their names). I charge them a hosting fee every year and when their domains are up for renewal I notify them and renew on their behalf. An alternative is to buy a new hosting package for every client, and buy the domains through that account, and then remotely manage each client separately, leaving them in charge of the renewals (or helping them with it) What do you do
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Thursday 25th October 2012
View Replies!

Being charged a fee to renew a domain name

I've got a .com domain that expired on the 1st April, I've tried to renew the domain but the registrar say there is a charge of 40 + a years renewal. I've read somewhere online that there shouldn't be a fee until the domain have been expired for 7 days Can anyone tell me which is correct , a week (till now) that is not huge delay at all. I believe you can contact ICANN for this and ask them what to do. Looks like your provider playing using own rules.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Need help! Cannot renew domain from eurodns

, Did anyone of you fail to renew domain from EuroDNS My domain: supermarket.vn will be expires on 29/11/2008. i try to renew, but impossible. The shopping cart may have problem. When i checked domain to renew, and add it to cart, the cart still empty, and it said: no domain renewals add to cart... Im really worry that when it expire, some one will register it and i will lose my domain.. if it happen, so what should i do or where to submit a complaint or st like that... Need help from you, brothers...
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Nameserver change problems with my domain.

I updated one of my domains nameservers to point to my new server. After a few hours it updated and was working on the new server. Now i've just woken up to see the domain has reverted back to the original server it was directed at. I checked the nameservers of the domain and they are still set to the new ones I set. Not sure whats going on or how to fix this issue
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Transfering domain. Emails ?

when I ask a hosting company to take over the domain and hosting of another supplier, what happens with the emails during the transfer If the client has his mails set up at his current hosting, how does the new hosting accept the mails once it is transfered Will there be a period when no emails arrive And do we lose them Kind regards, Michel , Also I would suggest you use forwarding all mail to the your gmail account as well to reinsure
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Thinking about renewing

thanks for nothin
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

domain name just expired, but cannot renew

I have a domain that I registered last May and it's just expired by 2 days now. I want to renew it but the vendors site (bookandhost.com) haven't responded to my email for a couple days after I contacted their support when I had trouble renewing through their panels. I got application errors and cannot log in to renew by myself, and now their support are tardy. I like the domain and want to keep it, but am now concerned someone could take it from me because it's expired. Can this happen or is their a cooling off period meaning it's still mine It expired 2 days ago. And can I take any action to get it renewed somehow even though the registrar is not advising me
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 26th October 2012
View Replies!

Urgent Help required regarding renewal of domain name

I'm rather suprised to learn that one of my domain names has just expired. WHOIS still displays my contact details for the domain name even though my ownership expired a couple of days ago. Because of this, when you run the domain name through a regular website, it still says it is taken and it can not be bought. My question is, how can I renew my domain before it goes on sale to the general public
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 26th October 2012
View Replies!