problems with cyberduck

please i just updated my mac to lion, some weeks ago, and i tried to edit some of my files on cyberduck, and it couldnt download, please is there any problem with lion and cyberduck,
also is there any other ftp software you can advice for mac, as its going on for a week now with my site
Posted On: Monday 31st of December 2012 01:47:43 AM Total Views:  197
View Complete with Replies

RELATED TOPICS OF Web Hosting PROGRAMMING LANGUAGE

Nameserver change problems with my domain.

I updated one of my domains nameservers to point to my new server. After a few hours it updated and was working on the new server. Now i've just woken up to see the domain has reverted back to the original server it was directed at. I checked the nameservers of the domain and they are still set to the new ones I set. Not sure whats going on or how to fix this issue
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Thursday 25th October 2012
View Replies!

Server attack causing problems for three days...

Ever since Monday morning, my site has had problems because the server at my host is under attack. Most of Monday my site was down. Then Monday late afternoon, it came back...I thought. The forum is up and running, but the rest of the site, built on WordPress, is screwy. Most of the plugins aren't working because of inability to connect with the database. I can't log in to my cPanel at all and haven't been able to since Sunday. This is the first time I've experienced anything like this, lasting this long. It has me wondering if I should start considering a new host. I have loved their service, especially their speedy support (native English speaking to boot) so I hate to leave but I'm not sure if their service is going a little downhill or not. , I think that now you need to worry about the data. And I think that you need to work over on it. And for the future: with that or for any other web hosts use 3d party backup services for important sites.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Thursday 25th October 2012
View Replies!

Stargate Inc. problems

I have a small number of domains registered at StarGate Inc. The recently installed a new system for domain registration and management. This has led to the following problems: 1) my domains have ended up in their own individual accounts. This maybe because I used a different alias email address for each domain, but the outcome is that I have to move each one individually back in to the one account manually. I'm glad I don't have that many domains there. 2) Domain renewals went missing. Back in June I renewed the 3 of my domains that were expiring this year. StarGate managed to lose this info on all three domains. I didn't notice at first and when they sent me a renewal reminder for one of the domains I was about to pay for the renewal when remembered that I thought I may have renewed already. Checking through the paper work (searching through my inbox, infact) revealed that I had already renewed. I raised a support ticket and quoted the order reference of the renewals and everything was sorted quickly, but it would have been very easy to just renew again when the reminders came through. This isn't intended to be a bash Star Gate posting ... I find them easy to deal with and their prices are better than most. More it is a 'heads up' to other star gate users who may want to check their domain renewal dates when the reminders come in. Mike
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 26th October 2012
View Replies!

Transfer hosting to Hostgator,How about Email?

Good day I have a client who wants me to host his website which i am creating totally new. he uses an email like info@hisdomain.com i have a reseller account with hostgator. if i just change domain dns will it do it how about the emailsis there anything else do i need to do
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Saturday 29th December 2012
View Replies!