lookup domain registration information

hi buddies,

how can i look for domain registration and related information of a site

is there any site that i can go for to lookup this information

Posted On: Friday 26th of October 2012 12:03:00 AM Total Views:  462
View Complete with Replies

RELATED TOPICS OF Web Hosting PROGRAMMING LANGUAGE

oal.com for sale just the domain

OAL is for sale by it's owner, (not me) [ i wish]. He's looking for $50k-$200k what do you lot think it's worth
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 26th October 2012
View Replies!

exstension less domain name!

Has any one every heard of a extension less domain name!
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 26th October 2012
View Replies!

Can a trademark owner take a domain thats similar of you?

Now say I own a domain which is a typo of microsoft, the typo looks like microsoft but say its microsofy does microsoft have the rights to take that domain of you even if you are not using the domain but just redirecting it
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 26th October 2012
View Replies!

Trying to move domain, need advice please

Hi all, I would really appreciate some advice with this one. OK heres my situation! I cuurrently have my main business domain hosted and web host setup nicely. I'll call that www.domain1.com In the past few weeks I have registered the .net version of that domain with a different host and built a new website (Because I needed PHP support) Now I wish to point the www.domain1.com at the new www.domain1.net web host so that my new site works. The problem I have is that the current domain registrar of the .com domain will not change the DNS settings without moving the domain away from them (which will take too long for me) they will however do a redirect to the IP address of the .net host but unfortunately the .net host only support changing the DNS and not IP redirect. So....... What I was planning on doing (if you think it's a good idea!) is to place a permanent redirect on the current web hosting for the .com to point to the .net address and then initiate an immediate transfer of the domain to the new .net host comany. So in the short term I get my nice new site showing when someone hits the .com address but in the long term I will be switching the .com over to my new host. If I do a 301 redirect will the .com address still be indexed by google or will it start ignoring the .com and start indexing the .net address I was hoping doing this would not screw with my Google rankings as well...i'm not worried about sub pages of the site staying well ranked, just the home page. So does this sound like a good move or does anyone have any better ideas of doing this Many
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 26th October 2012
View Replies!

I have a few domains for sale.

http://www.sitepoint.com/forums/showthread.phpt=267123
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 26th October 2012
View Replies!

I spent $250 for this domain names

What you & gals think - xboxSquad.com & .net - DadaBlog.com & .net - GnomeBlogger.com & .net - ModHack.com & .net - ModPixel.com & .net & .org - GamingSquad.com - AdrenalinSut.com - FordAdrenalinSut.com - FordSportTracSut.com - FordSut.com - NextHybrid.com & .net - SellIndex.com - SquadStation.com - SportTracSut.com , I got the domains fresh from godaddy for $15.45 for .com & .net and $8.20 for .com only. , If you were buying them new I wouldn't have bothered with the .net's , I thought about that...but I have some domain names that I wish I had the .net now , Yes I agree.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 26th October 2012
View Replies!

3char .ORG domains worth anything?

are 3 character .ORG domains worth anything if so then about how much & I don't mean meaningful words, just any 3 char .ORG domain or a .BIZ or .INFO domain. , 3 character domains are worthless imo, if you had a 3 letter domain it would be alot better. , There's a handful (quite a few, actually) .org, .info, and .biz 3-char domains out there unregistered. I don't think you can sell them for very much just yet. I own 1b5.com AND 1b5.net, which is a pretty cool coincidence. I've had 1b5.net for a while (paid like, $3 for it), and picked up 1b5.com from someone who happened to be selling it a few weeks ago for $15 (I think).
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 26th October 2012
View Replies!

domain appraisal

How much do you think Newbury-St.com is worth It has a PR of 6 and is ranked #1 for Newbury Street, Newbury St, and Newbury St Boston.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 26th October 2012
View Replies!

domain name just expired, but cannot renew

I have a domain that I registered last May and it's just expired by 2 days now. I want to renew it but the vendors site (bookandhost.com) haven't responded to my email for a couple days after I contacted their support when I had trouble renewing through their panels. I got application errors and cannot log in to renew by myself, and now their support are tardy. I like the domain and want to keep it, but am now concerned someone could take it from me because it's expired. Can this happen or is their a cooling off period meaning it's still mine It expired 2 days ago. And can I take any action to get it renewed somehow even though the registrar is not advising me
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 26th October 2012
View Replies!

Manual registration of expired domain

I have a slightly stupid question. I'd like to register one .BIZ domain. Today it already is in "HOLD" status. The problem is that it is already backordered by somebody in "Registrar Company" of this domain. So it is interesting to know if I have any chances for this domain And if backordering service is impossible what is about "manual" registration How does it all work
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 26th October 2012
View Replies!

whatis the best bulk domain registration search program/site?

what is the best bulk 'domain registration'search program/site any of them tell you "whois" information automatically if the site is already registered
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 26th October 2012
View Replies!

domain name "free parking"?

Does anybody know how to park a domain at godaddy.com for free, I might be retarted but I can't figure out how to do so.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 26th October 2012
View Replies!

Different Web and IMAP hosts for domain; can it be done?

Is it possible to have the web space for your domain hosted by one provider and IMAP email by another If so, what is needed (MX records, etc.) and who offers such an IMAP service (either free or cheap)
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 26th October 2012
View Replies!

Register (up to) 25 FREE .info domains!

http://NameSecure.com currently has a special where they let you register up to 25 .INFO domain names... for free! I came across this offer when updating my site with interesting domain/webmaster goodies; (so) I am not affiliated with NameSecure or anything. Yours In Success, Rob
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 26th October 2012
View Replies!

Urgent Help required regarding renewal of domain name

I'm rather suprised to learn that one of my domain names has just expired. WHOIS still displays my contact details for the domain name even though my ownership expired a couple of days ago. Because of this, when you run the domain name through a regular website, it still says it is taken and it can not be bought. My question is, how can I renew my domain before it goes on sale to the general public
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 26th October 2012
View Replies!

true multiple domain hosting

hello, i would need to host the following: 7 domains (are mine) each with own cpanel 150 mb webspace 10 gb bandwith own cgi-bin webmail pop/stmp mail 99.8% uptime fast servers (web sites located in europe) good service, as this seems difficult to find possibility to pay monthly, about 8$ no set up fees no offers from resellers or new hosts please
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 26th October 2012
View Replies!

Problem with our domain

I had configured a domain here..example. www.domainname.com and we have created a new server intended for our mail..and so we created www.mail.domainname.com. Yes, i was able to browse the domain in the server but the problem is the mail.domainname.com is not available in the internet if im going to browse it on another computer. What would I do I've been thinking maybe is there a need to reconfigure our main domain which is the www.domainname.com and make the mail.domainname.com as sub domain am i right im very confused please give me an idea what else can I do to solve this problem ur reply will be more appreciated..have a nice day
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 26th October 2012
View Replies!

Problem with our domain

I had configured a domain here..example. www.domainname.com and we have created a new server intended for our mail..and so we created www.mail.domainname.com. Yes, i was able to browse the domain in the server but the problem is the mail.domainname.com is not available in the internet if im going to browse it on another computer. What would I do I've been thinking maybe is there a need to reconfigure our main domain which is the www.domainname.com and make the mail.domainname.com as sub domain am i right im very confused please give me an idea what else can I do to solve this problem ur reply will be more appreciated..have a nice day
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 26th October 2012
View Replies!

Register domain name with web host or separately?

Is it better to register a domain name with one's web host (if offered) or to buy the domain name separately before signing up for webhosting ThisWebHost have told me that I can register a domain with them and that there would be no problem transferring the domain to another host if I decided to leave them at some point. That's rather attractive, since it seems to simplify the process of getting a domain name and signing up for webhosting. However, I've been told by KnownHost that if I join them for hosting I'll have to get my own domain name. (They recommend Godaddy, but I know there are other places to register domain names.) I've seen hints online that the process of transferring a domain name from one web host to another can be complicated if the host originally registered the domain - and I believe it's impossible in some circumstances. Unfortunately, these are only hints - I haven't found a detailed discussion of the pros and cons yet. I'd be very grateful for opinions on this issue - and I apologize if the topic has been covered here before. (I did have a look before posting this but there's a lot of stuff here, so I may have missed a relevant thread.) - Mike , Originally Posted by Domain Name if the registar/hosting company serious, there will be no problem if they are together I believe that is impossible for the end user to detarmine if web hosting provider serious or not... Use diffrent service providers to avoid that. Do not keep all eggs in the same basket.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Thursday 29th November 2012
View Replies!

if sub-domain blacklisted, will full domain also?

Hi I have a large legitimate email list and want to start sending a newsletter. I am concerned that my domain name may be blacklisted for sending spam (even though my list is legitimate and fully opted-in) and have an effect on my day to day email. if I use a sub-domain of my domain, ie newsletter.domain.com and this was blacklisted, would it effetc my main domain as well. Sorry if posting in the wrong forum, not sure if this was a hosting, email or domain question!
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Thursday 29th November 2012
View Replies!